Create Account

im voting for trump

08-05-2019, 02:07 PMNarconis Wrote: There are plenty of reasons for me to hate Trump, and I don't believe I've ever hated someone as much as I do him... but his anti-immigration policies have directly kept me apart from my wife by delaying processing of her green card by at least 8 months (so far).  We married in 2014, I moved back to the USA in 2015, and we've been apart since.  Fuck Trump, fuck DHS, and fuck ICE for good measure.

That sucks, hope it turns out well for you

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 03:33 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

08-05-2019, 02:07 PMNarconis Wrote: There are plenty of reasons for me to hate Trump, and I don't believe I've ever hated someone as much as I do him... but his anti-immigration policies have directly kept me apart from my wife by delaying processing of her green card by at least 8 months (so far).  We married in 2014, I moved back to the USA in 2015, and we've been apart since.  Fuck Trump, fuck DHS, and fuck ICE for good measure.

You know what really sucks? ICE was created in 2003. It's not some vital part of our government, it's a bullshit Bush era agency that should have been disbanded by Obama.

I'm sorry about your situation, hopefully we can turn things around sooner than later.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

@SlashACM
@caltroit_red_flames

Thanks to the both of you. Currently the estimate is looking to be another 10-15 months before they even look at our case... but hopefully they surprise me. Sigh. It's all made slightly more annoying by every ignorant asshole who doesn't know shit about our immigration system except for the outright lies that the republicans push.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page