Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Captains

New and exciting times are ahead in Minnesota with a changing of the guards of sorts. With that i'd like to announce our new leadership group for the future. As long time captain Terrance Nova was traded to the Edmonton Blizzard recently, the captaincy became vacant. Not many people have been captains on this team in recent seasons as Novas predecessor was Minnesota legend Alonzo Garbanzo who held that role for quite a while.

Chiefs   Chiefs   Chiefs  

Now let's get to it.

The first player to receive the A on their chest is a young star Defenseman from Switzerland. Drafted to the Chiefs in season 46 he has been a great LR presence and an enjoyable person to chat all things europe/hockey with!

It's none other than:

Mathias Seger
@Segi

The second A will also go to a younger player, acquired in a trade from the Manhattan Rage, Mayfield is an up and coming star forward and a big part of the Chiefs current roster. She has been a great LR presence as well, bringing us the joy of Stitch, cool pictures of aircraft and overall awesomeness.

Congratulations to:

Mika Mayfield
@BadWolf

Now the big letter belongs to a guy who is, surprise surprise, also of the younger kind, drafted to the Chiefs along with Seger in S46, he's a great podcaster, smart SMJHL GM, great advisor to all things draft related and otherwise. Man of great food knowledge and the list goes on.

Oh captain, my captain:

Collin Gibbles
@SpartanGibbles

Congratulations to the trio!

We're excited to have you great young players and future superstars on this team and look forward to what the future holds for us!

Chiefs   Chiefs   Chiefs

Code:
280ish words, ready for grading

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Congratulations to all of you!

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

Humbled by the trust put into me by my teammates. Will look forward to being the leader you all deserve in the upcoming season. Captaincy Media incoming tomorrow.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

BEST DECISIONS!

@SpartanGibbles @Segi@BadWolf All great choices, glad to see my former teammates doing well and my Irish buddy!!

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I am so proud of you all

[Image: noahshl.gif]

Switzerland Outlaws Chiefs  Player Page  Updates  Chiefs Outlaws Switzerland

08-06-2019, 07:38 PMSDCore Wrote: BEST DECISIONS!

@SpartanGibbles @Segi@BadWolf All great choices, glad to see my former teammates doing well and my Irish buddy!!

Ugh gross kiss some more ass why don’t your Corey. These are all awful picks. I have no id what Minnie is thinking. You can’t spell BaClls without a C for Captain. #McZDidntResignForThis
/s

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

08-07-2019, 10:54 AMBlastmeaway Wrote:
08-06-2019, 07:38 PMSDCore Wrote: BEST DECISIONS!

Ugh gross kiss some more ass why don’t your Corey. These are all awful picks. I have no id what Minnie is thinking. You can’t spell BaClls without a C for Captain. #McZDidntResignForThis
/s

Why don't your corey

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-07-2019, 12:41 PMSlashACM Wrote:
08-07-2019, 10:54 AMBlastmeaway Wrote: Ugh gross kiss some more ass why don’t your Corey. These are all awful picks. I have no id what Minnie is thinking. You can’t spell BaClls without a C for Captain. #McZDidntResignForThis
/s

Why don't your corey

why dont your cain eat my BALLS
#McZDidntResignForThis

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

08-07-2019, 01:42 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
08-07-2019, 12:41 PMSlashACM Wrote: Why don't your corey

why dont your cain eat my BALLS
#McZDidntResignForThis

It's Democracy in action

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Honored to be on the captaincy team with two good friends. Let's turn the trend for the Chiefs around and win some cups in a couple of seasons!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

hello yes

can we have badwolf back

thank u

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

08-08-2019, 07:28 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: hello yes

can we have badwolf back

thank u

No

[Image: lebbish.gif]