Create Account

Should the SHL Expand? A Deep Dive

@HO expand dong

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

08-07-2019, 07:20 PMuhh Wrote:
08-07-2019, 12:09 AMNoble Wrote: Not gonna lie, a multi was the first place my brain went.

I wasn't going to say anything, but that's pretty weak that the first thought of someone new getting into the community is "this is probably someone's second account." On reddit, it seems like people who get into the league this much this quickly is exactly what you're looking for, and so it's disappointing that this is how you receive it.

I've always liked writing. I've always liked storytelling. I get really into things like this, which is why I was so excited when I saw the post on reddit. The "research" was looking at last season's SHL index, looking at each team's page in the SHL History forum, and crafting narratives around the key data points I found (leading scorers, team location history, etc.). I've written a lot because I think this whole idea is fun, and writing interesting, well-written articles is the main thing I have to offer this community.

I'm not mad at you or anything, but I think it's weak of you to come into my thread and say that. If you want to get to know me or who I am then message me here or on discord, but I don't do this passive-aggressive stuff.

I'm sorry you took it that way but you have to recognize the medium. I wouldn't directly cal out a member in a public place, it was said in a joking manner which is why Jepox replied to it with a joke. I respected the research as per my first comment. The only reason any comment was made was because it's unusual for a person to explode into a league with anything above surface knowledge let alone know more than people who've been around for years.

It's not a knock at all, you're a fantastic writer, and it was framed to be a joke. Nothing passive aggressive here.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2019, 06:55 PM by uhh.)

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9802682]

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature