Create Account

TBB - HAM

best of luck!!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

I love this division.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Someone trade for NOLAs goalie

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-08-2019, 11:00 AMSlashACM Wrote: Someone trade for NOLAs goalie

Who?

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

08-08-2019, 12:45 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
08-08-2019, 11:00 AMSlashACM Wrote: Someone trade for NOLAs goalie

Who?

Jliuan Osuliven

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Not to be an asshole - but does HAM have a plan? Doesn’t really make sense to offer sheet Duggan while tradings Evans and Pris. Seems like a 1 step forward, 2 steps back kind of situation. Solid return but how long is Teddy gonna melt there in a situation where he’s obviously the highest value chip they have.

Maybe idk anything but this seems like a shitty move at best

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

08-08-2019, 02:15 PMligma Wrote: Not to be an asshole - but does HAM have a plan? Doesn’t really make sense to offer sheet Duggan while tradings Evans and Pris. Seems like a 1 step forward, 2 steps back kind of situation. Solid return but how long is Teddy gonna melt there in a situation where he’s obviously the highest value chip they have.

Zach and Pris wanted out AFAIK

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

08-08-2019, 02:17 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
08-08-2019, 02:15 PMligma Wrote: Not to be an asshole - but does HAM have a plan? Doesn’t really make sense to offer sheet Duggan while tradings Evans and Pris. Seems like a 1 step forward, 2 steps back kind of situation. Solid return but how long is Teddy gonna melt there in a situation where he’s obviously the highest value chip they have.

I had a feeling but I didn’t want to say nothin

08-08-2019, 02:17 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:

That is kind of insane if that is the case, considering they were the first two picks of the S46 draft.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2019, 02:29 PM by Gwdjohnson.)

Zach and Pris wanted out so we got what we saw as the best package in return. It sucks and it shakes up the team a decent bit but there's not much we can do about that, and we also have loads of good young players that can actually give teddy some support in a few seasons.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

08-08-2019, 02:28 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:

Zach and Pris wanted out so we got what we saw as the best package in return. It sucks and it shakes up the team a decent bit but there's not much we can do about that, and we also have loads of good young players that can actually give teddy some support in a few seasons.

That’s the game I guess, tough titties but you gotta do what you gotta do

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Much happier with my bet now.

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

They got me tho

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

08-07-2019, 04:01 PMztevans Wrote: jss already spelled my name with a K instead of an H, trade me.

I like when people throw random " S' " around as well.

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

08-08-2019, 04:05 PMLegend Wrote:
08-07-2019, 04:01 PMztevans Wrote: jss already spelled my name with a K instead of an H, trade me.

I like when people throw random " S' " around as well.

You mean Zack Stevans?

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia