Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Keeping It Up

08-10-2019, 08:46 AMZoone16 Wrote: Dionyz Vyskoc @artermis  had a great points haul in pre-season, much like everyone on the North Stars roster but that's it. It's pre-season. The aging winger is benefiting from playing alongside superstar Mikhail Lokitonov @ml002. I expect him to regress back to 40-something points for the regular season.

(sorry arty, I just had to write something for this task Tongue )

Hey man, 40 points would be a blessing

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Monkey D. Luffy is a scrub and got 16 points in 50 during the preseason. Although he has 4 points right now he doesn't break 10 points. Trust me I was his teammate in Lethbridge @TnlAstatine

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I feel like Chuck Crutchfield has been held back by bad luck through the last regular season and can see him having an absolutely stellar year for the Platoon!

I think that New Orleans Specters forward Jimmy Slothface will be able to maintain his preseason performance in the regular season because honestly it was pretty subpar and I'm pretty sure even with only 16 AMG he can shoot better than 8%. @slothfacekilla

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

One person who I think blew their load too early and wasted it on the preseason is Serpe.  There is no way he can keep it up in the regular season. @Serpe x 13

[Image: wHACKER.png]

I don't think the Falcons are going to do as well as they did in the preseason. They had a great start and everything, but they are relying on a few players to score all their points. I don't see them getting that same production, especially if only one of their players falters just a little bit. With that being the difference between a great season and a bad season, you have to bet the odds they won't do that well.

Option 2:

Rafe Ulrich had a excellent start to the pre-season, but later on I think his scoring was not as deadly, but still - 36 points and 244 shots. That shot total combined with the fact that he showed he is able to score a lot when he gets hot suggest that Rafe is going to have great regular season. @Raven

Shooter McGavin played pretty damn well in the preseason for Calgary. There's no reason to think this won't continue since he's playing on the first line with Mike Izzy and is actually playing point on the power play. With great linemates and powerplay time Shooter should show up at the top of the leaderboards at the end of the season.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

@SlashACM had an outstanding pre season and I believe that this will carry into the regular season and into the deep play off run. Cain has the ability to win games on his own and he is a top goalie in the SHL.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Cameron Carter, after signing a long term deal, is poised to have his first season at a PPG pace. This is a surprising development for most that believe CC2 is just some over hyped second line winger but he has scored 40 points 3 seasons in a row and many believe he will have that opportunity for the Dar the next time around.

Or maybe even the Mexico.

JODAN

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Willy Mack went out and put up 36 points in the pre-season, which is pretty fuckin insane. Even if we play 50 games, Willy Mack is getting out there putting work in from the start of camp, it doesn't get much better than that when guy's go hard in pre-season. I'd put money on Mack keeping that pace up, maybe even doubling it. Scoring 69 shouldn't be out of their reach. @Mack

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Well since @Eggy216 already took my idea...actually, I dont care....

Artemi Berezin has been the most inconsistent player I've ever seen, but the good news is after a bad season last year, his pre season looks like it could be another career year for him in regression, so i am very optimistic that he keeps that up.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

I think Tommy Tuck will have a hard time keeping up his great preseason performance. His league lowest save percentage for a starter was very damning last season, and I dont think he will keep up his .916 save clip this season

Torronto...

they over performed with a poor overall roster. ML is hopefully doing some good work on line combos, or is just owning the good fortune in that sim, but over the course of the season I expect the north stars to take a step back and maybe even facing a fight for the bottom spot in the division.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Code:
Option 2: Identify a player or a team who was impressive on the ice in preseason who you think will be able to sustain this strong performance throughout the regular season. (25+ words and tag anyone involved)

Looking at the Colorado Raptors team during the pre-season, I felt as though second year star defense man Derek Bohne Jr. had a really strong showing. He was able to finish in the top 10 in scoring among defense men in the SMJHL preseason and second most on the Raptors with 35 points. Penciled in on the 2nd line for the Raptors and first power play unit for the regular season, I expect Bohne Jr. to continue his excellent production and be one of the difference makers for the Raptors. @wumaduce

Code:
90 words

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]