Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Players & Pets day

I’ve got a yellow Labrador named Sadie that I will bring. She’s getting a bit older now, but still has that spark of youth in her. She’ll bounce around and run to the door to greet people just like she used to as a puppy.

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

I am trying to train my parrot to dive bomb and poop on people, it's a lot of challenging work, but it will be worth it in the end I think.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Written Task: Talk about your pets! which did you bring to the arena? tell us a little about them! (feel free to post pictures of your pets!) If you don't have a pet, talk about one that you would like to have, or one that you simply borrowed for this event. (Must be 25+ words)

Rafe loves dogs and thats why when he got his own appartment in Boston he went to the animal shelter and picked out an Irish terriet. Mostly because it fit his shitty beard and you know how they say dogs look like their owners.

[Image: dog-1423741_960_720.jpg]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Cooper (left) and Chloe love the arena, and both do pretty well on the ice. Cooper tried to chew up the pucks and Chloe chases them until they stop moving, then attempts to steal the sticks from players as they skate by.

[Image: 20190716_194426.jpg]

I have no pets anymore. There are other animals in the house that I live with, but I don't interact with them. If I ever, for some bizarre reason, get another animal, I imagine I'd have to go for a cat; in my view, there is no such thing as a low maintenance dog, just a dog that isn't getting enough attention. A nice respectable cat will do for me.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

I have a Weimaraner but I haven't named it yet. They are very loyal and territorial dogs but excellent family pets. They are super protective and can be jealous. Highly intelligent animals but can have anxiety. Yea that's all.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders Patriotes

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

I have three cats: Snacks, Jersey, and Gizmo, all of whom are the worst cat on the planet. They always wake me up at the worst times and I'm 100% sure they wouldn't be around if they weren't super adorable.

Hippo Passamuss has a pet naked guinea pig called Gil, it looks like a Hippo but bonsai size. It loves carrots and asparagus and hates meat.
WannaBeFinn made a small buffalo hat for it to wear to the games, it always watches the home games from one of the VIP box seats.

RETIRED

I have two dogs, both tiny little things, named Cocoa and Truffle. Yes I am lame and named them after chocolate, however Cocoa who is a miniature poodle loves the winter and him + snow = love. The smaller one is a yorkie and hates everything cold and will refuse to leave the house if it's less than 5 C.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: EnHtzQl.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Tony Ford has a nice group of pets, with 3 dogs (2 black labradors and a cocker spaniel) and a couple of kittens living with him in Los Angeles.

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

Egger likes to bring around his grandfather's dog, Elmo, to the arena on game days in Boston. He's a ridiculously energetic and friendly little guy who's always down to play with any of his teammate's kids that may come along and hang out in the locker room.

Alex Winters brought his pet cat, Jasmine, to the arena for Players and Pets Day. A thin, white and black cat with slightly deformed front paws, Alex got Jasmine when his grandmother found her on the side of the road near her house. Jasmine likes to follow Alex around his apartment and will even lay on his shoulders while he sits in a chair and has fallen asleep on his back while in bed. She is a lovely little cat, and Alex is glad to have her.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Kristaps Ball owns two dogs, named "Kristaps" and "Ball." He loves bringing them to the arena and having them both dressed up in Barracuda gear. When they aren't watching Ball play hockey, they go on walks to the park.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I used to bring my corgi, Hulk, to the arena all the time. Until once day it took a dump in Daniel Smeb's gear bag. After that they implemented a no animal policy in the practice facility.

[Image: prance-8.jpg]

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

I brought my dog Oreo to the arena. Oreo is a very friendly Border Collie who always loves to play and run around, full of energy. He’s hard to keep up with sometimes but a great companion.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]