[Image: det.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]

08-21-2019, 12:32 AMkhabib Wrote: booo

jooo

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature

I mean as we all know 1 tpe makes you superhuman. While I understand the suspension. I do think that some of the blame as falls on the updater for not catching it. I question if you're doing your job correctly.

08-21-2019, 03:56 AMMantoRune Wrote: I mean as we all know 1 tpe makes you superhuman. While I understand the suspension. I do think that some of the blame as falls on the updater for not catching it. I question if you're doing your job correctly.

No

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-21-2019, 03:56 AMMantoRune Wrote: I mean as we all know 1 tpe makes you superhuman. While I understand the suspension. I do think that some of the blame as falls on the updater for not catching it. I question if you're doing your job correctly.

As a team we process 100s of updates every weekend, there's always gonna be 1 or 2 mistakes that slip through the cracks 

By making sure players are using the tools avaliable to them and presenting their updates as neatly as possible, the risk of mistakes are minimised

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

08-21-2019, 06:44 AMFlareon Wrote:

As a team we process 100s of updates every weekend, there's always gonna be 1 or 2 mistakes that slip through the cracks 

By making sure players are using the tools avaliable to them and presenting their updates as neatly as possible, the risk of mistakes are minimised

No it's your fault 100%. You suck at your job my dad owns Microsoft and he's gonna ban you from the shl

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

THE BLOOS RULE HAS BEEN BROKEN!!!!!!!!

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

for quick context the last major time this happened i was 50 tpe over the cap and surprisingly wasnt a ppg despite my superhuman abilities so i was suspended 7 (got it down to 6) games and the updater got punished too cause he didn't tell me to fix my updates

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

guys i tried to stop manto but he wouldnt listen he said “nour you are stupid and i hate you im going one (1) tpe over mark my words” and i was like “no dont!” and he said “shut up ugly 351 here we come” and now here we are im sorry to the shl community i wasnt powerful enough to stop him

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2019, 08:54 AM by Winter is Coming.)

Ultimately, you're responsible for making sure your build is correctly under the cap in the SMJHL. However, considering the offense was only for a single TPE and understanding the situation in context regarding how it happened, we decided on a very light punishment.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

08-21-2019, 08:53 AMWinter is Coming Wrote:
Ultimately, you're responsible for making sure your build is correctly under the cap in the SMJHL. However, considering the offense was only for a single TPE and understanding the situation in context regarding how it happened, we decided on a very light punishment.

Every other time this has happened the updater who processed the update that put them over was punished as well.

Wozy got punished for Bluesfans and three different updaters myself included got fines when Karey got punished.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2019, 09:49 AM by Winter is Coming.)

08-21-2019, 09:45 AMKeygan Wrote:
08-21-2019, 08:53 AMWinter is Coming Wrote: Ultimately, you're responsible for making sure your build is correctly under the cap in the SMJHL. However, considering the offense was only for a single TPE and understanding the situation in context regarding how it happened, we decided on a very light punishment.

Every other time this has happened the updater who processed the update that put them over was punished as well.

Wozy got punished for Bluesfans and three different updaters myself included got fines when Karey got punished.
The updater(s) will likely be punished as well, we just haven't finalized that aspect yet.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

08-21-2019, 08:50 AMnour Wrote: guys i tried to stop manto but he wouldnt listen he said “nour you are stupid and i hate you im going one (1) tpe over mark my words” and i was like “no dont!” and he said “shut up ugly 351 here we come” and now here we are im sorry to the shl community i wasnt powerful enough to stop him

Be more powerful

I casually had 3 TPE over what I was supposed to be at for the entirety of last season due to a mistake on my part, but no updaters ever caught it. But that's none of my business...

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]