Create Account

Brainstorming ways to earn additional TPE

I am flying right now and flying makes me nervous so I always get a little baked before taking to the skies. It's suggestion time. I'm also on my phone so sorry for typos

This is spawned off of the recreation thread. I liked that idea but I also get why people didn't like it. It's basically just rewarding people for nothing (other than grinding out a career, which is worthwhile imo but I digress).

I do wish that there were more ways to earn differentiated TPE though. I know we have some -- fantasy, mock drafts, PTs, etc. -- but I feel like once someone has a lead on you TPE wise, it's really hard to catch them unless they miss a weekly PT or an activity check or something.

I've been keeping rough track and I'm about 8-10 TPE behind most people in my draft class. I joined a few days after the draft. Of the first gens that are ahead of me, the difference in TPE largely comes from their participation in mock drafts, interested prospect threads, and the recruitment drive TPE.

I know that in the fullness of time, people will go inactive or even miss a few weeks and I'll be able to even it up. Personally though, what would get me even more excited is opportunity to earn more differentiated TPE. I'm not talking about a crazy amount, just an extra point or two here or there. A bonus for a well-written PT/article, a random TPE giveaway, or things like that to just add a bit of flavour to our player development race that's going on among the current Reddit rookie crop.

I mean this with no disrespect. I love the league and am having a blast. I just want to know if I'm the only one who feels this way.

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature

I also meant to post this in suggestions my bad

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature

we should be able to suck people off for TPE imo

@Eggy216 lets go, 10 TPE for me please

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

09-04-2019, 12:28 PMligma Wrote: we should be able to suck people off for TPE imo

I'm not gay, but 10 TPE is 10 TPE. Where do I sign up?

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

09-04-2019, 12:28 PMligma Wrote: we should be able to suck people off for TPE imo

this is a win win for me, some pipe and some fake hockey crack. sounds like a good night.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

We should get tpe from PBPs

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I agree some more tpe for us whores. Also i'll suck some dick for some TPE i got no shame

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

The WFT's the SHL players and send downs do give a chance to earn extra uncapped TPE. Also if you do PBP's and/or win in fantasy you get extra uncapped TPE. I was pretty neck and neck with most people in my class but I'm getting left behind by fantasy winners and pbp doers, and I try to whore TPE every other way.

So it is a thing, you tend to see people separate in a few seasons.

Also good luck on the flight, I always pop a Xanax so I don't freak out!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

@uhh keep your eyes out for a new weekly TPE opportunity in this upcoming season :eyes:

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

09-04-2019, 01:35 PMhotdog Wrote: @uhh keep your eyes out for a new weekly TPE opportunity in this upcoming season :eyes:

The summertime cookout food knows too much... Must exterminate.

09-04-2019, 02:05 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
09-04-2019, 01:35 PMhotdog Wrote: @uhh keep your eyes out for a new weekly TPE opportunity in this upcoming season :eyes:

The summertime cookout food knows too much... Must exterminate.

my preferred route is to be placed in your mouth, chewed up, swallowed, passed through your digestive tract, and shitted out in the woods

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

09-04-2019, 02:26 PMhotdog Wrote:
09-04-2019, 02:05 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: The summertime cookout food knows too much... Must exterminate.

my preferred route is to be placed in your mouth, chewed up, swallowed, passed through your digestive tract, and shitted out in the woods

Cant do the woods. Best I can do is a hole I will drill into my downstairs neighbors apartment.

We need less tpe, not more

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

PICTURE CHAIN!?!

09-04-2019, 02:59 PMスウェグキング Wrote: We need less tpe, not more

you can go away :angryface: