Create Account

Team Canada Punishment

09-06-2019, 12:37 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:35 PMcpetrella Wrote: Usa would never do this

Czechoslovakia would never do this

unless...

:flushed:

What kind of country would try to transfer someone after they are already locked into their current country Hmm

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

09-06-2019, 12:42 PMcharlieconway Wrote: Can I just take this moment in a highly trafficked discussion  to plug my suggestion box thread regarding adding iihf nation to player pages

yes i know the image is a bit dated but

that picture did not age well

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF SHL HISTORY

KEYGAN

VERSAS

MCZZZZZZ

BEGIN

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

09-06-2019, 12:29 PMKeygan Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:27 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote: yeah and he was locked in to the roster! maybe you should learn your own language and that is really bad!
only if the backup rule for transfer out is on (not more than 6 backup games over TWO tournaments) you can talk to a backup!
you also couldnt talk with a Defender or Forward in the same way if he is logged in!
your try to defend your nation here on the SHL in the IIHF part is senseless.

Wo steht, dass du nicht mit einem Spieler sprechen kannst, der in dir eingesperrt ist?

Now you’re just being a dick.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

09-06-2019, 12:54 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:29 PMKeygan Wrote: Wo steht, dass du nicht mit einem Spieler sprechen kannst, der in dir eingesperrt ist?

Now you’re just being a dick.

Clearly he can’t understand English if he’s trying to tell me it is currently in the IIHF rulebook that you cannot speak to a locked in player.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Ok I realize I messed up and tried to bring in a player that was locked in, I didnt do all my research and the player themselves didnt even know that they had played, that said, calling it tampering is a load of horseshit and we all know it, its not defined in the rules as tampering at all

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

09-06-2019, 12:29 PMKeygan Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:27 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote: yeah and he was locked in to the roster! maybe you should learn your own language and that is really bad!
only if the backup rule for transfer out is on (not more than 6 backup games over TWO tournaments) you can talk to a backup!
you also couldnt talk with a Defender or Forward in the same way if he is logged in!
your try to defend your nation here on the SHL in the IIHF part is senseless.

Wo steht, dass du nicht mit einem Spieler sprechen kannst, der in dir eingesperrt ist?

wow a player is locked inside of McZ? other than that part that sentence is correct actually.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

09-06-2019, 12:56 PMTomen Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:29 PMKeygan Wrote: Wo steht, dass du nicht mit einem Spieler sprechen kannst, der in dir eingesperrt ist?

wow a player is locked inside of McZ? other than that part that sentence is correct actually.

McZ is the beholder of BALLS and apparently Manto is still inside of McZ’s BALLS!

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.

09-06-2019, 12:55 PMKeygan Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:54 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Now you’re just being a dick.

Clearly he can’t understand English if he’s trying to tell me it is currently in the IIHF rulebook that you cannot speak to a locked in player.

We all know McZ’s English isn’t the best, but using google translate to try and say something during an argument is extremely condescending.

[Image: h5uyhbY.jpg]

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

09-06-2019, 12:59 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
09-06-2019, 12:55 PMKeygan Wrote: Clearly he can’t understand English if he’s trying to tell me it is currently in the IIHF rulebook that you cannot speak to a locked in player.

We all know McZ’s English isn’t the best, but using google translate to try and say something during an argument is extremely condescending.

He said I didn’t know how to speak mine so I figured I’d use his.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Is anyone going to make a roster out of the browsing users? I can only hang here for so long

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Keeping this open incase I make the team.

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019, 01:13 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

100% Tampering. Maybe not the talking to a locked in player, but trying to go through the back-up goalie "loop-hole".

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

09-06-2019, 01:07 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Is anyone going to make a roster out of the browsing users?  I can only hang here for so long

thats a lot of work and if anyone's doing it its my dude Tomen, but no pressure. so go back to work sloth