Create Account

HIRING: S49 WJC GMs

Well, it's that time of year again. WJC time.

Still the same dealio as last year. We are combining Russia, Czechia, and Latvia back into the UCORCAL (United Countries of Russia, Czechia, and Latvia).

That means the competition is tighter as there are 8 teams in this WJC instead of ten! So, apply if you think you are MAN enough. (or woman enough pls don't thunderdome)

The teams this tournament are as follows:

British Isles Uk Ireland
Canada Canada
DACH Germany Switzerland Austria
Finland Finland
Sweden Sweden
UCORCAL Czechoslovakia Latvia Russia
USA Usa
World World norway Japan

***If you have a mac computer (as in use it exclusively and don't have a windows), make sure to let me know in the application process and we'll figure out a plan

So, if you would like to GM, Shoot me a PM here or on discord with why you should be considered! Past experience, ambitions, how many push-ups you can do, anything that comes to mind! We will consider all new GMs as well as returning GMs, so newbies don't feel discouraged!

WJC GM is a great way to get your hands dirty GMing without the pressure of anyone actually caring how your team does! Just kidding, but there's less stress involved and it can be very rewarding!

Also, if you apply to GM for a team that you are not currently part of, your player will NOT be transferred automatically. You will have to transfer in the transfer thread like everyone else. Rush couldn't get that into his thick skull long ago so I figured I'd put it here.

***RECENTLY ADDED GM DUTY*** We gonna do some official WJC awards this time around. GMs will be expected to submit their MVPs with some explanation. Will be explained in further detail to hired GMs

Excited to see your apps! Deadline is going to be Friday Sept 13th and I will announce shortly after that

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Applied via discord. Tear my app to shreds

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

09-08-2019, 01:44 PMFinnRhys Wrote: Applied via discord. Tear my app to shreds

Great app Germany Switzerland Austria

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

Applied via discord

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Applied. Send you a dm

Applied, should be PM on your way

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

petition to rename Team UCORCAL to Team Slav

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2019, 12:21 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

09-09-2019, 12:14 PMBDonini Wrote: petition to rename Team UCORCAL to Team Slav

UCORCAL better tho

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

09-09-2019, 12:21 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
09-09-2019, 12:14 PMBDonini Wrote: petition to rename Team UCORCAL to Team Slav

UCORCAL better tho

so much effort to type out

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

09-09-2019, 12:24 PMBDonini Wrote:
09-09-2019, 12:21 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: UCORCAL better tho

so much effort to type out

Caps lock my dude, it's a lot faster than The United Countries of Russia, Czechia and Latvia

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

A lot of great apps so far! Looking for some more

applied

I need that Team USA Gold still

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Decisions are made tomorrow!!! Need apps for British Isles and Sweden, have none at the moment

Yo Sweden wya