[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

pride pride pride

holy shit I love this pride

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

fuckin lovin it!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Make one for your old team plz??????

pride

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

@DaftRaincloud
Awesome Hype Video! Loved the music! This is the first hype video I had that was entirely EA NHL and I really liked the fact the jerseys were all SHL. Shots were good, they got changed up and I didn't particularly notice doubling up on angles which is something that might be easy to get pigeon holed into using EA so good job on shot choice. Loved the slow-mo shots, they work really well also shots where there is camera movement also worked really well. Editing was good, but a couple suggestions. A few cuts felt like they needed to end just a bit sooner and a few needed to just be extended a tad longer, also might have been nice to throw a bit more transitions into spots where you move from different areas of interest (action to stands/fans, to players, etc.). Music was awesome and kept me into it the whole time. Great job can't wait to see next season's Hype!

Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 6/6
Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 3/5
Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 4/4
Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 2/3

Scale out of 18
15 = 2.5M
+500k

Total= 3M

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights