Create Account

Taterade Podcast Ep. 10 - Draft Edition

Hello and thank you for joining me for another episode of Taterade!

If you'd like to ask me questions for future podcasts, please Click Here

Taterade Ep. 10

(Podcast length is 1 hr x 2 for Draft Week)

**Special thank you to producers @Carpy48 @39alaska39 @JT3

**Please don't grade until next week (Sep. 28/29 if possible)

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Skipped grading as per request

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Yeah, checking as a weakness is really common among all skaters.

Good listen.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

First time listening to your podcast, and I regret not listening sooner. That was great!

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2019, 01:23 AM by Slappydoodle.)

No Tate, you are not wrong. The SHL has become a league of wimps and weaklings. It's all cookie cutter builds with checking as a weakness. There are a few brave men and women that still bring the thunder, but less everyday. It is a sad state of affairs and is to be lamented.

People have this idea that there's only one "right" way to build your player and the league just pours out endless copies.

You sound so bucolic and mellow, lull me into a calm headspace and then drop bombs, lol. You're a secret gangsta

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Finally found time to listen to this. Great as always (interesting car story too). Looking forward to the next one already.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Great podcast!

And I'm with you man, its a shame checking isn't valued higher. I'm not sure how the sim works but I'd imagine adding something like an endurance tax every time you get hit would be a neat way to make it more valuable. No idea if that's even possible. Anyway... Again, great listen.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Thank you for the kind comments 'erbody! Y'all have made my day with your responses, I really appreciate it!

Smile

[Image: p82ugau.png]