Create Account

Noble and NJ are drunk
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2019, 12:55 AM by Noble.)

Hi it's Noble. Me and @NJBadApple are both drunk and are here to mAke money. What we're gonna do is write a short read up on prospects or really anyone about why we would or would not draft you it doesn't really matter. Reply to our thread down below and we will both look at you and roast you. We're gonna have fun and make a bunch of money cause I'm poor but idk if he is to be honest. 

ANyways hello post now

NJ added this;

NJ: Hello everyone, first off I want to welcome all of the draftees for the upcoming draft. For the recreates, you know the deal so whatever. Kelowna is the best atmosphere and locker room, so if we draft you then you're welcome. Otherwise, we'll see you on the battlefield. Of ice. Post below and we'll edit this top part, whether you have some sort of question or you just want us to repond or whatever you're feeling. Also taking haiku and rap requests because I'm definitely not a middle-class white man. thanks.

@Naosu Hey first off I love you, second we would for sure draft you again. You're kind ofna cool dude and that's what makes you fun to have. As a bonafide franchise centre for us you're going to be big and we would always pick you to have you. At first overall, again we would still do it. Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk, bye.

@Jepox Cameron ur kinda of the non straight kind which I can see because I'm definitely of the non straight kind. I can't remember if I'm allowed to say that or not but I already did sonkayabunga. Keyumbara Deijikama. Anyways, I actually do like you even though I pretend I don't. Best GM maybe, I would draft you again even though I didn't do it the first time except I kind of did.

You get a second paragraph because I know you in real life. I'm writing 10,000 words on you later but this will be the first part. I want to hit you with a baseball bat sometimes when you play minecraft with me and we don't actually accomplish anything ever but we always have great ideas also the SLL is going to be good when we restart it and get it goinf also I already made archetypes for us to use which is sick.

@BDonini Donini I would probably sraft you but not at first overall. You're a solid fellow GM who i have liked to work with this season while I was a GM and I enjoyed you in the SMJHL GM group chat so you'd probably be a pick for sure. If you played goaltender we would pick you too, and

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Don't grade until I say so

Can I play 1C next season?

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

draft me to kelowna pls

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Roast me

[Image: Jepox.gif]

09-21-2019, 12:44 AMNaosu Wrote: Can I play 1C next season?

Hey first off I love you, second we would for sure draft you again. You're kind ofna cool dude and that's what makes you fun to have. As a bonafide franchise centre for us you're going to be big and we would always pick you to have you. At first overall, again we would still do it. Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk, bye.

09-21-2019, 12:45 AMBDonini Wrote: draft me to kelowna pls

Donini I would probably sraft you but not at first overall. You're a solid fellow GM who i have liked to work with this season while I was a GM and I enjoyed you in the SMJHL GM group chat so you'd probably be a pick for sure. If you played goaltender we would pick you too, and

09-21-2019, 12:45 AMJepox Wrote: Roast me

Cameron ur kinda of the non straight kind which I can see because I'm definitely of the non straight kind. I can't remember if I'm allowed to say that or not but I already did sonkayabunga. Keyumbara Deijikama. Anyways, I actually do like you even though I pretend I don't. Best GM maybe, I would draft you again even though I didn't do it the first time except I kind of did.

You get a second paragraph because I know you in real life. I'm writing 10,000 words on you later but this will be the first part. I want to hit you with a baseball bat sometimes when you play minecraft with me and we don't actually accomplish anything ever but we always have great ideas also the SLL is going to be good when we restart it and get it goinf also I already made archetypes for us to use which is sick.

When are you guys not drunk? And who's your celebrity crush?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

09-21-2019, 12:45 AMJepox Wrote: Roast me

Time to do my part, since Noble did his. Although I don't know you in real life, you seem like the type of touch-and-go girlfriend that texts at random times after waiting a pre-determined amount of time to respond, just based on your LR interactions. DefInitely a capable GM, although idk for what team unless I go and look at the index. This is the type of member you forget exists until they post and you're like "oh shit haha yea you're cool". Smooth way to float under the radar.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

09-21-2019, 12:58 AMCFJ Wrote: When are you guys not drunk? And who's your celebrity crush?

Ok so I actually have a pretty strict set of rules when it comes to drinking:
1. Not on work nights

So my celebrity crushes have shifted pretty dramatically over the past few years but I think I have it hammered down pretty good. It's a pretty wide range so hang on tight... this is in no particular order:
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Ruth Negga
- Brie Larson
- Emma Stone (pre-anorexia)
- Kiera Knightley (she has fallen way down my list... once again this is NOT in order)
- Selmya Hayek (15 years ago)

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

09-21-2019, 12:44 AMNaosu Wrote: Can I play 1C next season?

Well since you put it that way.... no. Well, maybe. Can't (shouldn't) discuss roster moves & intentions outside of the war room.

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Hey guys! Light me up

[Image: EsVSFns.png][Image: uzmDXiJ.png]
Sigs by @Carpy48 and @tweedledunn

Are we winning that cup next year? and what's your favorite type of alcohol to get drunk with?

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

09-21-2019, 01:13 AMtoirekari Wrote: Hey guys! Light me up

Sigh. Now that it's over, you were the #1 goalie on our draft board. We took "too deep of a dive" into prospects interests and whatnot and decided to take Rob Blake instead of you so... yea big mistake. Not exactly a roast but there ya go.

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER