Create Account

CouplesCast Episode 3
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 10:36 PM by ml002.)

https://anchor.fm/ml002/episodes/Couples...aos-e5l56i

Thanks to @SpartanGibbles, @JKortesi81, @"luketd", @Gwdjohnson, @Rich, @"toirekari", and @Jepox for the questions and a special thanks to @frithjofr for reminding me to introduce Jay to Jake and Amir

59:42 gib @jays_cloud money

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

First of all: much better than the last one, I expect more. What you really need is a little bit of structure in the podcast, but the rest will take care of itself. Secondly, thanks for reminding me that drinking coffee makes me feel better (yes, I might be addicted). 
Great to have you on the team now, Jay(s)!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

My Hero Academia - respect! All I cared about..

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]