Create Account

S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala

Written Task Options (150+ words total, pick 1 or 2):
B: What are you doing throughout the night? Who are you seated with? What's going on at your table throughout the night's events? How's the food and drink?

Jon is a bit of a weird guy and with him now finished with the minors he has decided to just join a few of his Minnesota Chief team mates. Most noticeably Igor Volkov. They were both of the Vancouver Whalers team that went onto win the Four Star Cup in season 48. He would move up the following season and miss the drama he had in the minor leagues so Jon actually is alright with him. Whilst Igor was the only Whaler he mainly sat with he did sit with another team mate for a while. Noah Tedla who was on the Raiders with him the season after was also seen with him. They sat together at the table and ate the food. Jon was basically Jon. Giving every General Manager he saw the look of death and he complained about the food even though it was actually lovely.

Jon all night basically did his past to avoid interviewers as he really hates stupid questions and journalists who judge him but he did secretly enjoy himself. Maybe old Jon Forty-One is not completely dead.

[186 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Code:
C: As the night turns into morning and the drinks have been flowing, things start to get a bit unruly. Describe what's happening by the end of the night, once the older folks have gone home and the true party animals are in charge.

Throughout the night, the Carolina Kraken rookie class of S50 had been the life of the party. Multiple teams' front offices, as well as the head offices of both leagues, had taken notice, whether that was a good or bad thing I'm not sure. As the night went on, and the tables of many teams began to fade out of the exits, the Kraken grew louder and moved closer to the stage. Before long, they were in the front row, still pounding back long island ice teas and all the Carolina BBQ they could stomach. It was only once our own management team, Fuzz, and Trella, had left, that things really kicked off once we were sure there was nothing holding us back. The stage was overrun by rookies whose energy, and imagination were being fueled by alcohol and there was soon a karaoke competition going on, with a playoff-style bracket being constructed. It didn't take long for the powerhouses of the league to distance themselves from the weaklings in terms of singing ability, and once again it was the Knights and the Kraken in the finals. Things changed in the finals and it was now a round of don't forget the lyrics. The eventual winner was decided by Phineas Gold, the newly appointed captain of the Carolina Kraken who successfully remembered the entire barbie doll song, surprising much of the crowd and sending the two leagues off into the night.

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets

Quote:B: What are you doing throughout the night? Who are you seated with? What's going on at your table throughout the night's events? How's the food and drink?

Likely I would start the evening by grabbing a coffee and find a couple of my goalie friends to hang out (some of them are also known coffeeholics, so that's a good start) and then go look for my assigned table. I'd be sitting with some of my Toronto teammates including co-captains @Mika_Kandinsky and @ml002. With regards to food I would just try a little bit of everything and then watch the show. Throughout the night I would make sure to hang out with as many people I know as possible while keeping mostly in the background and – knowing myself – probably drink too much coffee again. I would take the chance to catch up with former Lethbridge players and some members of my S47 draft class to see where their careers have taken them, because we don’t see each other too often anymore. By the end of the night I would probably sit at the bar with @Tate drinking even more coffee (or who knows, maybe something else by then).

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

nsfl s17 ultimus week

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Code:
A: Many of the notable retired players from SHL lore are in attendance at the event. What legend from the SHL past are you seeking out at the event and what will you talk about with them? Describe who you're looking for and how you go about meeting them.

Bobby Lane is dying to meet Kristian Eriksson. Eriksson is a SHL icon, and unquestionably the greatest North Star of all time. As soon as he set foot in the Toronto facilities, Lane was confronted with images of great players from the team’s past. Eriksson stands out above all of them. Given the chance, Lane will be picking Eriksson’s brain about all things hockey. He would start out a bit star-struck, but as soon as that passed, he would be in with the questions. What was his training routine, what was his diet, what were his pregame ritual, what sticks did he use? Anything that he might be able to assimilate into his own game and get him to even half the number of points that Eriksson had in his career. Lane will probably spend the whole night in Eriksson’s ear, or at least until Kristian tells him to get lost. How often do you get to talk to arguably the greatest player in SHL history? Bobby would absolutely take advantage of the situation.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

A: Many of the notable retired players from SHL lore are in attendance at the event. What legend from the SHL past are you seeking out at the event and what will you talk about with them? Describe who you're looking for and how you go about meeting them.

There's a few players I'm seeing out while I am at the gala, first an foremost is Calgary great, Esa Anrikkanen. Just a glimpse at the legend himself is all I am hopng for, anything beyond that would be a bonus. I also heard former Dragons great goaltender, Ryan Jesster, will be there as well. I would like to see him and get to know what the Dragons of old were like, and if the parties were truely as great as I ahd heard. The final veteran member of the league that is supposed to be there and I'd love to be able to talk with would be another Dragons legend, Randy Randleman. He is one of the most elite offensive players the Dragons have ever seen, and being able to pick his brain would be great to learn a different side of my game. All in all, it looks to be a great night.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

[Image: mhB1NGr.png]

Syndicate youngsters Corey Kennedy @SDCore,  Martijn Westbroek @JNH and Lallo Selman arriving at the event

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

As the night turns into morning and the drinks have been flowing, things start to get a bit unruly. Describe what's happening by the end of the night, once the older folks have gone home and the true party animals are in charge.

So there i was with a couple of my teammates Joe Weston and the always unpredictable Phineas Gold we were enjoying ourselves meeting legends from the past drinking to much and telling fucked up jokes but things started to get out of hand when phineas told us to hit the bathroom with him. Its now 3 am and were at some after hours place Phineas is ttying every move in his arsenal to land this red head chick me and Joe however are pretty fucked when Phineas asked us to go to the bathroom he busted out a huge bag of cocaine as new team captain we had to partake with our leader. The after hours club we were at was a mess and you can tell this place get frequented by some not so note worthy individuals its around this point in the night Phineas speed ball wears off and he starts freaking. He fought the bouncer because of course Phineas found his way to a fight and the red head chick invited us back to her place its what i call the Phineas hat trick a fight a few girls to sleep with and being kicked out of a place. It was at the red heads[stacy] house i noticed a weird flag on the wall IT WAS A NAZI FLAG i quickly told Phineas that we had to go shit could get weird but he insisted on completing his mission at this point joe and myself had seen enough Phineas is a tough cat to hang with thats why hes our captain though. Me and joe ended up hitch hiking back as Phineas drove us to this point and we had no money its now 7 am and were still making our way back home welp cash app us i suppose as for Phineas hell be fine this is just another day in his life.

@Z0REM

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019, 08:30 PM by Julio Tokolosh.)

I would like to take this opportunity to formally deny the loosely translated allegations made by my good friend, peer, and ex-stepfather, @Lunatyck . While we did see each other that night, at the club, and before the red carpet, there were some kuznetsovian claims that a group of us were hoovering schneef. The evening started simply with a boozy brunch at nearby sangria bar. Esa Parmborg invited the s47 draft class out to celebrate his WJC bronze, so we cruched tapas, spanish reds, and tecate lights all day until we took a limo 2 blocks to Izzy's mom's house, where the red carpet was set up in the basement.
Before walking the carpet, a few of us stopped to use the restrooms. It might not have been in our best judgment, but we decided to play "bubblers", which progressed to "slap the bag" using my udder (consensually), which is how the white residue got all over our hands, faces, noses, and jackets.
The attached image from the red carpet will further illustrate that the milky residue was barely on my clothes, while the majority was on Prz.

[Image: ZgJNUJu]

To those accusing me of doing other drugs at the club in plain view afterwards, as a cow, that is my preferred method for sugar consumption. I do not volunteer myself nor my milk for drug testing.

*the image isnt linking, its shared here https://imgur.com/a/ZgJNUJu sorry for editing and tagging you 10 times lunatyck

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

10-01-2019, 08:27 PMJulio Tokolosh Wrote: I would like to take this opportunity to formally deny the loosely translated allegations made by my good friend, peer, and ex-stepfather, @Lunatyck . While we did see each other that night, at the club, and before the red carpet, there were some kuznetsovian claims that a group of us were hoovering schneef. The evening started simply with a boozy brunch at nearby sangria bar. Esa Parmborg invited the s47 draft class out to celebrate his WJC bronze, so we cruched tapas, spanish reds, and tecate lights all day until we took a limo 2 blocks to Izzy's mom's house, where the red carpet was set up in the basement.
Before walking the carpet, a few of us stopped to use the restrooms. It might not have been in our best judgment, but we decided to play "bubblers", which progressed to "slap the bag" using my udder (consensually), which is how the white residue got all over our hands, faces, noses, and jackets.
The attached image from the red carpet will further illustrate that the milky residue was barely on my clothes, while the majority was on Prz.

[Image: ZgJNUJu]

To those accusing me of doing other drugs at the club in plain view afterwards, as a cow, that is my preferred method for sugar consumption. I do not volunteer myself nor my milk for drug testing.

*the image isnt linking, its shared here https://imgur.com/a/ZgJNUJu sorry for editing and tagging you 10 times lunatyck

This is shl history in the making

[Image: PvZbGlD.png]
[Image: FszcRvP.png]
Thanks @"AndrewWarren13" for the sig

Quote:A: Many of the notable retired players from SHL lore are in attendance at the event. What legend from the SHL past are you seeking out at the event and what will you talk about with them? Describe who you're looking for and how you go about meeting them.

I'm a little out of the loop now with the SHL. It's not like the old days where there was a fire alive inside that made me want to be the best on here. Those were awesome sim league days and the SHL was a lot of fun for me back then. I had a good little rivalry with people and good relationships throughout the league. I was known for someone who contributed to conversation and took part in things around the league and LR's. During that time, my dominant player - who is a Hall of Famer and once upon a time a "Top 3" talent in the league, was around. Magnus Jakobsen would be the legend that I'm seeking out - or, is who Fujikawa (my new player) would be seeking out. At one point during Jakobsen's career, I may have even been considered a "post who" with a few other guys. Notables possibly @Abdeezy and maybe also @JNH ? If my memory corrects me. I was a big part of LR's and my player was a max earner that was at one point going head to head with Anrikanenenanndn or @Steelhead77. Kind of is a love/hate thing looking back. With how great and fun things were, shame Jakobsen didn't go longer!

Hopefully when sitting in those stands at the gala, he'll sign some autographs so I can pawn them off on Amazon/Ebay for some solid coin.

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

B: What are you doing throughout the night? Who are you seated with? What's going on at your table throughout the night's events? How's the food and drink?

As a young player it is an honor to be seated with two other players of the agency I signed for, two HoF players even. Hall of Fame player Ivo Willems and Hall of Failure player Xander Green, two great players to be able to talk about how their careers went. Willems who went from team to team and played for Hartford Hydras, Manhattan Rage, Edmonton Blizzard, Hamilton Steelhawks and West Neighdal Platoon and Green on the other hand who spent his whole career on the same team. It was nice to hear both sides of the story and I honestly can’t say which route I would prefer as both sounded fun. The food and drinks were great, lots of minced meat and spicy food was ordered, I made sure there was enough for all, being the sole survivor of the Atreides race due to my immortality, I’ve all the funds to my availability from our spice harvesting activities. I’m quite sure the two retired old guys didn’t complain at the end of the night as they went home fully stuffed.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Code:
B: What are you doing throughout the night? Who are you seated with? What's going on at your table throughout the night's events? How's the food and drink?
Like any gala, we are seated at a table of eight. Of course I am seated next to my husband, Roman Augustus, on my left. On my right is the one and only Oisin Fletcher, we met in IIHF. Now who are the other six seats? To Augustus's left is his partner in crime, Joe Kurczewski. On Joe Ks left is a mutual friend of ours, Jimmy Slothface. On Fletchers right is life long friend and my gm, Eric Pelletier. To Pelletier's right we have my favorite linemate, Collin Gibbles. Then to Gibbles's right we have a good friend and amazing Defenseman, Mathias Seger. This wraps up the eight amazing people at my table for the Gala. Of course to put a highlight to some of the top moments of the last 50 seasons, it was only right that we were served chicken parm sliders. Of course with beer, can never forget that.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

B: I just got invited to a nice event with free fancy food and drinks and, of course, my main focus will be on that and I will try to taste has much different food items as I can during the night. At my table, I’m seated solely with members of the New England Wolfpack and their wives. During the night, I make sure to visit other tables, mostly to catch up with some of my old teammates from the Toronto North Stars, because I haven’t seen most of them since I got traded to the Wolfpack and it was a perfect opportunity to ask about what is going on in their personal life. The people at my table mostly keep a low profile during, since none of us had to make a speech during the event. We mostly keep quiet during the speech and applause when it was time. The best thing about that night ended up being the diversity in food choices which I took advantage of.
168 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I, Benjamin Blue, am seated next to my best buds, ML, hotdog, Jss, and the rest of the Anchorage Armada locker room gang. We are talking about what Dylan did today or how to do calculus homework, something mildly interesting but is still interesting enough to get a good conversation going. The food is especially spectacular as the chef did a great job, but I wasn’t able to eat it as I had to eat kosher food. Which was pretty bumming but what can you really do? Regardless, everything was pretty frickin and heccin epic.
When Blue went up to say his speech, which I will recap in it’s entirety, he goes up to the mic. Then, he fixes up his suit a bit, coughing slight. Clears his throat and then just simply says, “I love you all. Every. Single. One of you. Than, you and goodnight.” And walked off stage.

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!