Create Account

An Apology to the Updaters

Who would've thought that this thread would go from a snarky apology (for a message that was totally understandable in my opinion) to some actual drama related to Cum Harvester?

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2019, 08:34 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

We should add cum to the list of banned words tbh

sorry, i mean c*m

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Wait don't stop the drama I just got here

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

10-06-2019, 08:25 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
10-06-2019, 08:18 PMGooney Wrote: you have your first iihf goal linked in your sig

Fun fact the links to my IIHF points work but not the ones to my SHL points

nipple nuggey looooole loooole looole

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

10-06-2019, 08:48 PMGooney Wrote:
10-06-2019, 08:25 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Fun fact the links to my IIHF points work but not the ones to my SHL points

nipple nuggey is funny! cum? GROSS!

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

10-06-2019, 08:25 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
10-06-2019, 08:18 PMGooney Wrote: you have your first iihf goal linked in your sig

Fun fact the links to my IIHF points work but not the ones to my SHL points

You know what's really sad about this? You had all the time in the world to think of something more witty than. Which means you typed that out and thought something along the lines of "ha yeah that'll get him". Me and low IQ are just too stupid to understand I guess.

10-06-2019, 08:48 PMGooney Wrote:
10-06-2019, 08:25 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Fun fact the links to my IIHF points work but not the ones to my SHL points

Guys he said nipple nuggey loooooole loooole

You heard it here first but I'm dropping 50 mil worth of cum harvester content next double draft media week

Go ahead and destroy those like and subscribe buttons if you want to follow along

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature

Creme de la penis harvester

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Hi don't mind me, just saying that Tig is a nice guy to actually recognize that he was mistaken and not being an ass about it. You guys can keep going Smile

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

nipple nuggey is great me and luke @"luketd" just chillin in there rn listening to flight of the bees

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

10-06-2019, 08:58 PMcpetrella Wrote: nipple nuggey is great me and luke @"luketd" just chillin in there rn listening to flight of the bees

now rolling over beethoven by ELO

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

guys i understand now the problems with cum harvester. It's just not funny. It's childish, it's pathetic, and the SHL deserves better. I mean cmon, we all know the SHL is the premier source of well-timed, mature humour. We got guys on here who rival Dave Chappelle, Louis CK and Sebastian Maniscalco when it comes to comedic timing, wit and humorous jabs. That's why, we have no need for such stupid and brain dead names like Cum Harvester. That's why we've come together to come up with a name full of charm, satire, and it's sure to knock your jock strap off!

Baby Gravy Gatherer.

PM with your thoughts!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

10-06-2019, 09:02 PMnour Wrote: guys i understand now the problems with cum harvester. It's just not funny. It's childish, it's pathetic, and the SHL deserves better. I mean cmon, we all know the SHL is the premier source of well-timed, mature humour. We got guys on here who rival Dave Chappelle, Louis CK and Sebastian Maniscalco when it comes to comedic timing, wit and humorous jabs. That's why, we have no need for such stupid and brain dead names like Cum Harvester. That's why we've come together to come up with a name full of charm, satire, and it's sure to knock your jock strap off!

Baby Gravy Gatherer.

PM with your thoughts!

Ball Excrement Laborer

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

What's it called when an entire team is up for clown of the month?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]