Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Sep 9 2012, 06:18 PM

So we are 1-0 right now and need 7 more wins to hit 8.

MiamiX2
Buffalo
St. Louis
Arizona
Jacksonville
Tennessee

You do not feel we will win all those games, and that is leaving out a ton of games we can sneak out? I am willing to bet at this point, the Jets can get 8 easily and sneak out another win or so.
i can see any of those other teams sneaking out a win as well.
well, maybe not Miami, but the others lol

i see the Jets winning 7 games

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Sep 9 2012, 07:18 PM

MiamiX2
Buffalo
St. Louis
Arizona
Jacksonville
Tennessee

You do not feel we will win all those games, and that is leaving out a ton of games we can sneak out? I am willing to bet at this point, the Jets can get 8 easily and sneak out another win or so.

Buffalo in Buffalo, St. Louis, Arizona, and Tennessee, will be more challenging than the auto-wins you are putting them as.

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Sep 9 2012, 06:18 PM

MiamiX2
Buffalo
St. Louis
Arizona
Jacksonville
Tennessee

St. Louis picked apart Matt Stafford in the first half this week. If they play half as good they will demolish Sanchez and Tebow. And while they don't have the best offense it's not hard to squeak in a couple touchdown with Jackson and Bradford

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Sep 9 2012, 07:22 PM

St. Louis picked apart Matt Stafford in the first half this week. If they play half as good they will demolish Sanchez and Tebow. And while they don't have the best offense it's not hard to squeak in a couple touchdown with Jackson and Bradford
St. Louis played their first good game since god knows when, while the Jets have proven to have an elite defense for four straight seasons now. We cant assume the Rams are as good as they played this week.

Talib. McCoy. Freeman. Martin. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Panthers.

That is all.

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Sep 9 2012, 06:23 PM

St. Louis played their first good game since god knows when, while the Jets have proven to have an elite defense for four straight seasons now. We cant assume the Rams are as good as they played this week.
Lol same can be said about the Jets offense which has been dreadful the past 4 seasons... I too see the Jets 7-9

Also how about the god damned 49ers man. If they pull out a win against the Pack I see them making a really strong push for a SB appearance

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Sep 9 2012, 06:28 PM
Also how about the god damned 49ers man. If they pull out a win against the Pack I see them making a really strong push for a SB appearance
no shit lol
they made a really strong puch for a SB appearance last year and then got better in the off season

Quote:Originally posted by Lickin'HerWetWet@Sep 9 2012, 06:32 PM

no shit lol
they made a really strong puch for a SB appearance last year and then got better in the off season
Alex Smith was still a question of whether he'd be a 1 hit wonder or not and I think he's proving he's not.

Very impressed by the Niners today. Glad to see that last year was not a fluke, definitely after I was not impressed with how they ignored their two big positions of need, QB and WR, in the off-season. And yes, I know they signed Moss and Manningham, but I didn't think it would be enough since Moss is over the hill and Manningham is a low 2/high 3 wideout.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Sep 9 2012, 06:33 PM

Alex Smith was still a question of whether he'd be a 1 hit wonder or not and I think he's proving he's not.
if you look at his numbers from the last 3 seasons, they are pretty similar.
the difference last year was that his supporting cast and coach were so much better.
i guess there were some people that questioned how good the 9ers would be going into this season, but i think the large majority of football fans expects them to be one of the top 2-3 teams in the NFC

Guess were giving teams 4 timeouts now?

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Sep 9 2012, 07:00 PM
Guess were giving teams 4 timeouts now?
that was a fucking mess lol

fuck the niners :(

Anyone know of a website that would have an online feed of the Bills game? I wanna watch but CBS is playing the Doodlebops instead of football :facepalm:

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]