Create Account

Slappy Slaps it Solo Again (one hour solo pod)
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2019, 11:26 AM by Slappydoodle.)

Warning, this podcast contains two songs, one at the beginning and one at the end, sung by yours truly. If you do not wish to hear me sing, skip the first two and a half minutes and the last minute. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

No Big Slappy Hour this past weekend so this is a solo effort. Driftwood needs training dollars, people. My four mil salary for this year just ain’t cutting it.

What you’ve got here is an hour of me blatantly and shamelessly requisitioning the BSH questions thread for my own personal use. So if you asked questions in there, my answer at least, can be found herein.

I do have a special message at the end for @adamantium and @ArGarBarGar regarding HO. So please listen, at least to the last ten minutes or so you two.

https://soundcloud.com/slappydoodle/slap...solo-again

Thank you to Slothfacekilla, Mike Izzy, Wasty, Crossfit, Leppish and Sweg for questions and comments Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Great pod man! Always weird to not head you with Bonk but great answers to my scenario question lol

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I only listened to hear you sing

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

10-08-2019, 01:19 PMThe__Y-man__100 Wrote: I only listened to hear you sing

I hope my nasally, out of pitch voice was all you could have hoped for and more

????

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

10-08-2019, 08:05 PMBonk Wrote: ????

Perhaps you could be a little more specific about where your confusion lies. I’m assuming you know how podcasts work

10-08-2019, 08:35 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
10-08-2019, 08:05 PMBonk Wrote: ????

Perhaps you could be a little more specific about where your confusion lies. I’m assuming you know how podcasts work

Whatever dude

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I really enjoy the singing too.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Excellent podcast Slappy! I found the opening song to be really enduring and I commend you for starting off that way, it was a nice change from the norm and I quite enjoyed it!

Well done Smile

[Image: p82ugau.png]

I actually almost didn't spot this due to lack of tags, but i got around to it at the end haha! But yeah Collateral is definitely worth a rewatch if you haven't seen it in ages. Michael Mann is correct for sure and one signature of him that is in both Heat and Collateral is the amazing sound work, the gun sounds in both films are just top notch.

I actually never even heard of Movie 43 but i will absolutely watch it as soon as i can. Good podcast despite the lack of Bonkolicious but i still enjoyed it. I watched a couple of really interesting films this past week too so i'll throw in some Q's in the BSH.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Oh, and i'm more than used to the Minny/McZ stuff so don't worry about it my man.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

I'm fucking dying, this is my third season up with the Specters Slappy! Laughing

Good stuff Cheers

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Just as an FYI, I meant to write endearing, not enduring, lol.

[Image: p82ugau.png]

10-16-2019, 06:27 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: I'm fucking dying, this is my third season up with the Specters Slappy!  Laughing

Good stuff  Cheers

Oh well, to me anyone after S35 or so might as well be a rookie, lol

I still think push button phones are just a fad