Create Account

Texas Renegades punishment

10-19-2019, 06:09 PMFordyford Wrote: I’m the op , and a lot of you are seemingly concerned about a lack of transparency so let me try explain what went on.  In the course of investigating unregressed players we came across Brumm. We looked into them and there were 3 different situations across 4 players and the Texas situation was by far the most serious and unusual. For the others we tried to compare to precedent, there was no precedent for Texas. Not only were they playing with an unregressed player on their lines, that player wasn’t on their roster on site, but was on their shl budget , but not their budget post, and was signed as an IFA but wasn’t payed, and also wasn’t dropped. If that sounds like a hot mess, it’s because it was a hot mess.

See I like this. It opens my eyes.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

10-19-2019, 06:11 PMCptSquall Wrote:
10-19-2019, 06:09 PMFordyford Wrote: I’m the op , and a lot of you are seemingly concerned about a lack of transparency so let me try explain what went on.  In the course of investigating unregressed players we came across Brumm. We looked into them and there were 3 different situations across 4 players and the Texas situation was by far the most serious and unusual. For the others we tried to compare to precedent, there was no precedent for Texas. Not only were they playing with an unregressed player on their lines, that player wasn’t on their roster on site, but was on their shl budget , but not their budget post, and was signed as an IFA but wasn’t payed, and also wasn’t dropped. If that sounds like a hot mess, it’s because it was a hot mess.

See I like this. It opens my eyes.

Why? It's exactly the same information that's already in the OP, just in a different order.

10-19-2019, 04:23 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
10-19-2019, 03:15 PMSamee Wrote: Personally I believe all Calgary Dragons operations should be suspended for the rest of the season

Personally, I think you are and always have been, a moron

At least when WBF argues I can respect the intellect
you really thought I was being serious you boomer

10-19-2019, 06:24 PMSamee Wrote:
10-19-2019, 04:23 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Personally, I think you are and always have been, a moron

At least when WBF argues I can respect the intellect
you really thought I was being serious you boomer

I'm the only boomer on the site and samee you can talk shit once your balls actually drop

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

10-19-2019, 06:36 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote:
10-19-2019, 06:24 PMSamee Wrote: you really thought I was being serious you boomer

I'm the only boomer on the site and samee you can talk shit once your balls actually drop

Oh shit, gottem.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

I'm boomer

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

*bomchek

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

*boomcheck

10-19-2019, 03:42 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
10-19-2019, 03:15 PMSamee Wrote: Personally I believe all Calgary Dragons operations should be suspended for the rest of the season

No one cares about your opinions you Sens supporter

[Image: ObeseImperturbableBeardedcollie-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

10-19-2019, 06:24 PMSamee Wrote: you really thought I was being serious you boomer

Boomers sticking up for one another why is nobody shocked? You guys have already made the world a shit place why don’t u try and leave the shl in a good place instead of chirping a 17/18 year old for not hitting puberty holy shit grow up already you oaf

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

ITT: Sometimes it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

And lmao let’s laugh at u and Izzy having no bias in this thread at all; the gist of it is Calgary’s gm’s have been just as shit as Texas’s since I’ve been a member but get off with a slap of the wrist

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

damn you must be real lonely at 65 making jokes about puberty directed at some 17 year old on a hockey forum
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2019, 07:33 PM by Slappydoodle.)

10-19-2019, 07:22 PMjfisherr Wrote:
10-19-2019, 06:36 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: I'm the only boomer on the site and samee you can talk shit once your balls actually drop

And lmao let’s laugh at u and Izzy having no bias in this thread at all; the gist of it is Calgary’s gm’s have been just as shit as Texas’s since I’ve been a member but get off with a slap of the wrist

In that massive amount of time from July to October?

Well then, I guess you must have a real feel for everything going on then, with all that experience. Yes, let’s please hear your hard won and completely unsolicited wisdom

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]