Create Account

Texas Renegades punishment

Still waiting on them details on why this is different, and not just "well there was more stuff involved".

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

10-19-2019, 07:32 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
10-19-2019, 07:22 PMjfisherr Wrote: And lmao let’s laugh at u and Izzy having no bias in this thread at all; the gist of it is Calgary’s gm’s have been just as shit as Texas’s since I’ve been a member but get off with a slap of the wrist

In that massive amount of time from July to October?

Well then, I guess you must have a real feel for everything going on then, with all that experience. Yes, let’s please hear your hard won and completely unsolicited wisdom

Lmao calgary gang represent colour me shocked... maybe when im a noob with a fresh opinion on this punishment stuff and it seems like ho is letting Calgary off scot-free compared to Texas somebody needs to speak up #teambarnabascollins

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

these calgary dudes finna murder someone next if we keep letting them push the envelope and get off scot free smh

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

10-19-2019, 07:32 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
10-19-2019, 07:22 PMjfisherr Wrote: And lmao let’s laugh at u and Izzy having no bias in this thread at all; the gist of it is Calgary’s gm’s have been just as shit as Texas’s since I’ve been a member but get off with a slap of the wrist

In that massive amount of time from July to October?

Well then, I guess you must have a real feel for everything going on then, with all that experience. Yes, let’s please hear your hard won and completely unsolicited wisdom

Like shit bud everyone in the goddamn league is saying Calgary gets off easy compared to everyone else how about you simmer down and just admit that these punishments are a lil unfair

holy fuck i love jfisherr

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

10-19-2019, 04:36 PMcpetrella Wrote: My opinion on this (not like anyone cares since I’m a cancer to this site apparently) is that even if HO isn’t putting bias into their punishments, it sure looks like it. Whether or not the intention is there, this looks bad. I feel like anyone outside of HO feels like there’s at least some bias in these punishments and it’s kinda hard to put faith in the league when shit like this keeps happening. @HO whether or not you are taking it easy on Calgary or NOLA, I think being more open to the league is definitely a good idea. In punishment threads, share the thought process behind the punishments. Explain how this compares to other punishments. I feel like these problems wouldn’t be as bad as they are right now with more transparency and accountability from HO
I have already indicated that this is a different situation primarily because a litany of things were done wrong at the same time to lead to the regression issue, with the budget and failing to properly move a player to their roster subforum. It isn't just failing to regress Grimm.

This biggest problem with the whole situation is it is such a unique set of circumstances and incredibly difficult to parse how to proceed.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2019, 08:11 PM by fishy.)

10-19-2019, 07:55 PMnour Wrote: holy fuck i love jfisherr

I mean since you’re a DET gm I can’t give u much love but this thread seems to have brought us together Surrender Towel

10-19-2019, 06:17 PMgrok Wrote: Why? It's exactly the same information that's already in the OP,  just in a different order.

Explained precedent in an easier to understand way I guess.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

10-19-2019, 06:36 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote:
10-19-2019, 06:24 PMSamee Wrote: you really thought I was being serious you boomer

I'm the only boomer on the site and samee you can talk shit once your balls actually drop
Reading this made me feel secondhand embarrassment lol holy shit

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

10-19-2019, 12:19 PMMack Wrote: Our commish Eggy is a total joke "Brony".

Is this an insult?

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

10-19-2019, 09:00 PMEggy216 Wrote:
10-19-2019, 12:19 PMMack Wrote: Our commish Eggy is a total joke "Brony".

Is this an insult?

Pony fucker xD

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

10-19-2019, 07:36 PMAvakael Wrote: Still waiting on them details on why this is different, and not just "well there was more stuff involved".

It's literally listed in the OP. A player they signed, then attempted(?) to cut, and told us he wasn't even supposed to be on their lines yet was still included in their lines throughout the season who also wasn't regressed because of that pseudo-cutting him.

[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]

10-19-2019, 09:03 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
10-19-2019, 09:00 PMEggy216 Wrote: Is this an insult?

Pony fucker xD

Seriously, at least logan was somewhat funny.

Y'all, fuckin' Vanilla won best ice cream flavor. Like any of this shit matters anymore.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

10-19-2019, 09:04 PMEggy216 Wrote:
10-19-2019, 07:36 PMAvakael Wrote: Still waiting on them details on why this is different, and not just "well there was more stuff involved".

It's literally listed in the OP. A player they signed, then attempted(?) to cut, and told us he wasn't even supposed to be on their lines yet was still included in their lines throughout the season who also wasn't regressed because of that pseudo-cutting him.

Cool, but that post is merely a summary of the details. Dankoa seems quite vehement that y'all got it wrong, and as I remember, Brumm, among several players, came up because HO screwed up regression validation/confirmation for the 3rd season in a row. I am not inclined to believe that this was all on Texas management.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]