Create Account

Texas Renegades punishment

Guys, it’s “shouldn’t have” not “shouldn’t of.” We are better than this.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

10-20-2019, 01:49 PMztevans Wrote: Guys, it’s “shouldn’t have” not “shouldn’t of.” We are better than this.

Our we though?

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

10-20-2019, 01:49 PMztevans Wrote: Guys, it’s “shouldn’t have” not “shouldn’t of.” We are better than this.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

10-20-2019, 02:04 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

And I axe you, where did yous get this?

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

10-20-2019, 01:41 PMSamee Wrote:
10-20-2019, 12:25 PMWasty Wrote: Weak. You probably shouldn't of even posted this. Besides everyone with dropped balls knows Bingo is played in a hall, not a lounge.

I don't think you can call my post weak then follow up with another balls dropped xD line

[Image: 7c1.jpg]

samee your post was bad and uninspired

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

guys i have a project due at 9 can we start again after that

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

[Image: Screenshot_20191020-045606.png]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

10-20-2019, 01:02 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
10-20-2019, 12:59 PMSleepy Wrote: Weak. You probably shouldn't of even posted this.

You honestly thought it was a great idea to post this?

Get out of my sim league you child.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

10-20-2019, 12:30 PMjfisherr Wrote: Lmao and then I became aware Calgary is a bunch of hypocritical 65 year old boomers that pick on 17 year olds

#iamverysmart

What you became aware of is being in the Buffalo LR but let us not mention that.

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]

10-20-2019, 02:45 PMRaginCajun Wrote:
10-20-2019, 12:30 PMjfisherr Wrote: Lmao and then I became aware Calgary is a bunch of hypocritical 65 year old boomers that pick on 17 year olds

#iamverysmart

What you became aware of is being in the Buffalo LR but let us not mention that.
Ah yes let’s defend the weird old dude talking about a minor’s balls dropping

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Buf bad give uprep

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

10-20-2019, 02:47 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
10-20-2019, 02:45 PMRaginCajun Wrote: #iamverysmart

Where did I do that? Literacy is very low on this site. Also, ball inspection is the prerogative of the elderly. Also, also let us not pretend your boy was pretending to be a neutral observer before an angry old man came in to randomly yell.

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Fuck right outta here

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

10-20-2019, 02:47 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
10-20-2019, 02:45 PMRaginCajun Wrote: #iamverysmart

ppl defended kevin spacey

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

10-20-2019, 02:27 PM.bojo Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_20191020-045606.png]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]