Create Account

Hot Potato Trophy - SHL S50 Sim 17
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2019, 07:00 PM by bbjygm.)

Hot Potato Trophy - SHL S50 Sim 17

Tracking Spreadsheet

SHL S50 Game 271 - MIN @ WKP

SHL Game 271 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Eric Pelletier @Shmurph
Team: Minnesota Chiefs
Victim: N/A
Team: West Kendall Platoon
Time: N/A
Total possession time:  1:00:00
Hot po-take-to:

Another game, another Pelletier - Potato lovefest!  Unlike the Minnesota Chief's previous game, this tilt against the Platoon started off fairly friendly with only one penalty in the first between both teams.  The teams followed suit with only one penalty in the second period as well, and then ramped it up to three whole penalties in the third.  So this was a pretty disciplined game, even when you look at the hit totals on both sides.  Refreshing!  Unfortunately for Eric, his personal game was even quieter than this as he did not register any points, shots, or hits.  Pelletier had a great day in the face off circle, winning 10 of 15 draws, so did help his team with possession while he possessed the Potato.  Unfortunately for the Chiefs, this was a second straight one goal loss with Pelletier holding on to the Potato for the entire game.  Could we be looking at a mutiny within the Minnesota locker room if Pelletier opts to hold onto the Potato in another loss?

SHL S50 Game 279 - SFP @ MIN

SHL Game 279 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Eric Pelletier @Shmurph
Team: Minnesota Chiefs
Victim: N/A
Team: San Francisco Pride
Time: N/A
Total possession time:  1:00:00
Hot po-take-to:

I think we are officially in the Hot Potato hangover folks, the Minnesota Chiefs lost their third straight game with Eric Potatoier on their roster.  Their old friends the San Francisco Pride traveled to Minnesota to unmercifully shutout the Chiefs 3-0.  Sources are saying that Pelletier's teammates were overheard grumbling about the old forward's new "love affair" with the Potato and how it is affecting the team.  And I hate to say it, but there might be something there.  Pelletier, once stout on the draw, only won 3 of his 9 face offs this game!  He seems to have played a bit less, so it is fair to ask if the coaches are also discriminating against Pelletier for owning the Potato.  With no stats to show except for a minus, perhaps they're right?  Wait, what am I saying?  Potato is life, Potato is love.  I support you Pelletier, don't let the world tell you what to do.  Embrace the Potato!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

SMH, @Shmurph just wants to retire holding some trophy.

[Image: lebbish.gif]