Create Account

S50 PT #5 - Happy Halloween

boo!

Happy Halloween to all! Tell us about your player's costume!

Written task: What did your player go as for Halloween? What was the costume? Did people enjoy it? Was it part of a group costume? If so, who else was in the group? (150+ words)

Graphic task: Show us your player's costume. Dress your player render up with a cool costume (please actually do graphics work here don't just search for "NHL player costumes" and post that lol)

Additional information:
You will receive 3 capped TPE for fulfilling all requirements. 

This PT will close Sunday, November 3rd at 10pm ET.

Welfare claims from either PBE or the NSFL are accepted! *if you’re claiming welfare and have a different username on the affiliate's site then you need to state that in your post to get credit.*

THIS PT IS FOR SHL PLAYERS AND SEND DOWNS. IT IS NOT FOR SMJHL ROOKIES.

Any questions/concerns, please PM me.
Note: Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Quote:Written task: What did your player go as for Halloween? What was the costume? Did people enjoy it? Was it part of a group costume? If so, who else was in the group? (150+ words)

Halloween for me this year was extremely fun as this was the first time I dressed up wearing a full costume. I decided to become "The Flash" from the DC Universe and managed to purchase a costume online. Luckily for me, the costume was able to ship to my apartment the week before the Edmonton  Blizzard Halloween party. 

At our party, people had a difficult time realizing it was me since I had a mask covering most of my face. People only knew it was me when I spoke to them and they could recognize my voice. A lot of teammates recognized me as The Flash and said "If only you had super speed on the ice" (don't worry boys, I'm working on my skating and will soon be faster on the ice).

Unfortunately, there were no other Justice League costumes with me so I was riding solo in the group costume area but the whole night had plenty of lasting memories and great pictures for players to post on their respective social media channels. Hopefully next season I can coordinate with fellow teammates so we could have a group costume theme! 

Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween from the Edmonton  Blizzard

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

PBE PT
Dieselj123

[Image: kD6k7a5.png]
[Image: CjCi3BJ.png]

I love everything about Halloween. I love the scary nature of it, I love watching scary movies, I love the costumes, I love the candy, and I love the parties. This year, I went as a group costume with a couple of my buddies.

Lucky for me, we had a couple of days off around Halloween this year. I decided to go home for it because one of my good friends was having his annual Halloween party. I told my buddies that I was coming to it, so they decided to go as the TV news crew from Anchorman. I went as Brick Tamland, while the others went as Ron Burgundy, Brian Fantana, and Champ Kind. When we entered the party, the people loved it. We even ran a scene from the movie and I must say, we nailed it.

I just love Halloween season and I was quite happy I was able to take part this year. Now, to get ready to hand out some candy.

(167 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

For Hamilween this year (that's Hamilton and Halloween) young Hamilton prospects Skao Anazibf, Jagger Fouquette and Hugh Jazz decided to go as Alvin and the Chipmunks, with long time Hamilton veteran Oliver Konig going as Dave. For this group costume, Skao Anazibf went as Alvin, because he's got the charm and that sweet leadership personality, Fouquette went as Theodore because he's cute and tiny, and Jazz was left to be Simon, because no one likes Simon and he is a bit of a bitch if you ask me, just like Hugh Jazz! The group spent many hours rehearsing songs from the hit movie such as Bad Day and the Christmas one that I can't seem to remember, they wanted like a hula hoop or some shit. The costumes were a hit at the Hamilton Halloween night, where young fans of the Steelhawks got to meet some of their favourite players and show off the costumes they would be wearing for the spooky Halloween night.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

For Halloween I decided I wasn’t going to hold anything back and ended up with a topical costume. Perhaps it isn’t politically correct but I thought it was super funny; the teammates, however, were a little mixed on it. I was at a party last night dressed up as Trudeau, dressed up as Aladdin. In my defense, I’m of the same physical complexion of Aladdin, perhaps even darker so there is no fear of backlash there. Regardless I thought it would be super funny and it’s not like he’ll know about this. Maybe CSIS will be on my back for memeing about it, but I hope that’s not the case. The boys are having a team party on Thursday, Halloween itself. Guy Zheng is going as Eko van Otter while Perry Morgan is going as Zheng. I hope they do a good job at it. I really hope they can confuse some of the recently drafted members who haven’t spent much time with us yet.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Klaus has a poor sense of humour and thinks that very mundane things are funny, which is why he chose to go for Halloween dressed as Santa. While the joke is quite clear, what with him being the son of the real Santa and all, Klaus didn't quite seem to get the double joke he made, going as Santa for Halloween. It may be hard to imagine a 6'11" and 350lbs. man wearing a tiny little red hat and dressed in skin tight red parka, but I promise you that Klaus pulled it off quite well. According to his wife, their son was quite pleased with the outfit his dad chose and was more than happy to trot around their neighbourhood in Tampa Bay hand in hand with the big red man. That being said, Nico (Nicolas) Klaus was the one who truly won Halloween this year, opting to go as a tiny Darth Vader, which we think is the most adorable costume of the year.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

[Image: NIaIsWp.jpg]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Fun fact, I am a huge Halloween fan, as in the movie. Knowing this, for my birthday, my girlfriend Ella Rush (@SlothFaceThrilla) got me an authentic, studio made Michael Myers mask. I couldnt stop at just the mask so I also bought a mechanics one-piece, and some proper boots to wear so I could do the outfit justice. I would like to take this moment to appologise to my team. None of them knew that this was my plan, so when we got together for a little halloween party, I decided to have some fun and try and freak the guys out before joining them for the festivities. Issue here being, when a 6'4 240 pound Michael Myers look alike is actively trying to scare people, ESPECIALLY dumb, drunk people pants tend to be wetted... sorry about that again Gabe (@Gwdjohnson) like I said before, I will happily pay for any drycleaning that needs to be done.

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

PBE Affiliation

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Hmm Halloween, back home in Switzerland, there is not much about it to say. Just a few People celebrate this Day, and of course the Shops, everywhere are Pumpikns. But for me, it's not that nice, just like the Pumpkinsoup. But this year i tried to cover me with a Halloween costume. My costume - a Swiss - Fondue - Fork. I had to smile, everyone on the Party recognized me, because that thin like a fork, i will never be. But, everyone likes my costume and on every picture i was part. And for me, on my first really USA Halloween Party i had a lot of fun with all my Teammates and also the Coachingstaff attended the Party until late in the night - cause, we not just had to Celebrate the Halloween, also the 1st Place of the Colorado Raptors in the Regular Season. Proud i got a costume for this Party with a bit of swissness.

[Image: sBbbJmN.png]
Thank you @ToeDragon84
[Image: 431fb2-1569327124.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halloween is always a good time, no one really dresses up for candy, girls dress up so they can show their slutty sides and men dress up so they don’t have to do laundry. This year I dressed up as a minotaur, minotaur’s have a build that slightly resembles my own so it wasn’t that far of a stretch. It also enabled me to not have to wear underwear since the huge bulge in my pants seemed fitting for the costume. I would say most people responded well to my costume at least the drunk women did, I got a lot of these questions “Are those really your shoulders?”, “Did you stuff something down your pants?”, after a while I just would dare the women to take a look themselves and that really proved to have stunning results. I went “trick or treating” with my usual group, Mike Izzy who was dressed as Lady Gaga and Slappy McDoodle who was dressed as Lady Gaga, they really should have discussed their ideas for costumes ahead of time but it worked out ok as it sparked a “who wore it best” debate wherever we went.

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

1 uncapped? Cry

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Halloween? Who has time for Halloween? Igor is still trying to complete a science experiment involving organic compounds. The chemicals he ordered a few days ago should be shipped tomorrow at 15:00. Once that's taken care of, he'll be ready to isolate a chemical that has never been isolated before and get to report on its properties in the scientific literature. That is much more exciting than Halloween. Dressing up and going to random houses wasn't really a thing where Igor grew up, so he never celebrates. Igor also doesn't celebrate Christmas. Not for religious reasons or anything - he just hates the holiday's existence. A real Scrooge. But back to Halloween. The chemical he's after is a type of alkene with a double-bonded carbon in the middle of the carbon chain and... wait, you're bored? No one has time to be bored on Halloween. We're isolating new chemicals here! Isn't that fun?

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

Quote:Written task: What did your player go as for Halloween? What was the costume? Did people enjoy it? Was it part of a group costume? If so, who else was in the group? (150+ words)

Collin Gibbles has never been a huge fan of Halloween but does enjoy having a good time with friends and going to parties. This year he decided to host the entire Chiefs and Outlaws Organizations at his Anaheim Beach house with his fiance Anna Kendrick. Being that he was hosting the two teams he considers his home, he wanted to have a great costume. After calling in a few favors around the greater LA area he was able to find someone willing to make an Outlungus Costume for his Party. Anna decided to get something to complement him and went with a Space Jam Lola Bunny costume. There were many laughs had throughout the night as Outlungus snuck up on unsuspecting victims and gave them a fright. He saw many familiar faces like Mika Mayfield (@BadWolf) dressed up as Stitch, Mathias Seger(@Segi) as a jar of Mayosota Chefs Brand mayo, and Geoff Moore(@Leppish ) as Sonic the Hedgehog. He also saw a few guests from around the league coming as +1's to his teammates.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]