Create Account

Taterade Podcast Ep. 13
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2019, 05:39 PM by Tate.)

Hello and thank you for joining me for another episode of Taterade! If you'd like to ask me questions for future shows, please do so by clicking HERE

Taterade Ep. 13

(Podcast is 28 mins long)

**Special thank you to producer @Carpy48 (You da best)

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Flaming Lips!

Great show and hope you feel better buddy! Thanks for the kind words Cheers

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Great to see another podcast (and sorry about the complicated questions, I didn't know you didn't prepare for them Tongue). Good luck in the playoffs too.

Seriously, more people should listen and ask questions!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

I fell way behind on my pods and just listened to this now. First off, I fervently hope for your full and fast recovery. You are wise to limit your use of pain medication an be aware of the danger it represents.

I'm going to answer the near death experience question on the next BSH that Bonk and I record tonight.

Loved that crazy ending tune.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

10-30-2019, 04:41 PMCarpy48 Wrote: Great to see another podcast (and sorry about the complicated questions, I didn't know you didn't prepare for them Tongue). Good luck in the playoffs too.

Seriously, more people should listen and ask questions!

Thank you for the comment and the constant support, you really help inspire the show, and I greatly appreciate it!

Smile

11-02-2019, 09:43 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: I fell way behind on my pods and just listened to this now. First off, I fervently hope for your full and fast recovery. You are wise to limit your use of pain medication an be aware of the danger it represents.

I'm going to answer the near death experience question on the next BSH that Bonk and I record tonight.

Loved that crazy ending tune.

Thank you for the kind comments and support! You da man Slappy!

Heart

+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria