Create Account

TBB - HAM

11-06-2019, 10:54 PMztevans Wrote:
11-06-2019, 10:52 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: They did???????

Sorry Evans, we can't be friends now...

Garfield's overrated anyways, Peanuts is better.

very hot take evans

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

11-06-2019, 10:56 PMXLeafer Wrote:
11-06-2019, 10:54 PMWaters Wrote: hey listen man you ever want to talk about your feelings you know i got you dog

wanna hang out?

not particularly

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

11-06-2019, 10:56 PMWaters Wrote:
11-06-2019, 10:56 PMXLeafer Wrote: wanna hang out?

not particularly

fair enough

[Image: giphy.gif]

Peanuts is indeed better

[Image: Jepox.gif]

11-06-2019, 10:44 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
11-06-2019, 10:40 PMXLeafer Wrote: Didn't know that, sorry. I only know that Hamilton drafted Sami Raanta over this Austin Roenick fella.

We also drafted Aaron Wilson which was the steal of the draft so

If it weren't for Sami it's possible that I would've gotten drafted elsewhere, he recommended me and agreed to switch to wing permanently because Hamilton was looking for only 1 center in the draft
Then we got Dale and you, so Sami was lowkey a very impactful pick

Anyway,

TBB S50 1st -> Hariken Urawa (422 tpe)
TEX S50 2nd -> Samuel Michaud (446 tpe)
TBB S50 3rd -> Yamamoto Mitsuharu (321 tpe)
TBB S51 1st -> ?
TBB S51 2nd -> ?
Akashi SixNine

for

Nikolai Evans
Anastasia O’Koivu

S50 picks are looking very good, it's too early to tell who won the trade. If you're basing it off of one playoff series, we were supposed to be tanking this season and you got lucky with matchups/seeding. I think Hamilton will be very good soon, but we'll see.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

11-06-2019, 10:59 PMaaronwilson Wrote:
11-06-2019, 10:44 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: We also drafted Aaron Wilson which was the steal of the draft so

If it weren't for Sami it's possible that I would've gotten drafted elsewhere, he recommended me and agreed to switch to wing permanently because Hamilton was looking for only 1 center in the draft

Anyway,

TBB S51 1st -> ?
TBB S51 2nd -> ?
Akashi SixNine

for

Nikolai Evans
Anastasia O’Koivu

S50 picks are looking very good, it's too early to tell who won the trade. If you're basing it off of one playoff series, we were supposed to be tanking this season and you got lucky with matchups/seeding. I think Hamilton will be very good soon, but we'll see.

I was on-board with this until "got lucky with matchups/seeding." Like, yeah, that's the perk of getting the number one seed. We didn't just luck into the number one seed.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

i feel like the big issue is the unresolved sexual tension between waters and leafer, sorta will they or wont they kinda thing

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

11-06-2019, 11:02 PMnour Wrote: i feel like the big issue is the unresolved sexual tension between waters and leafer, sorta will they or wont they kinda thing

Waters is fucking XLeafer right now tbh

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

11-06-2019, 11:04 PMAvakael Wrote:
11-06-2019, 11:02 PMnour Wrote: i feel like the big issue is the unresolved sexual tension between waters and leafer, sorta will they or wont they kinda thing

We arent supposed to be friends but that was fucking funny, i think we dont have beef with buff anymore, just tampa

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

please

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

11-06-2019, 11:09 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
11-06-2019, 11:04 PMAvakael Wrote: Waters is fucking XLeafer right now tbh

We arent supposed to be friends but that was fucking funny, i think we dont have beef with buff anymore, just tampa

Wts

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

11-06-2019, 11:02 PMztevans Wrote:
11-06-2019, 10:59 PMaaronwilson Wrote: If it weren't for Sami it's possible that I would've gotten drafted elsewhere, he recommended me and agreed to switch to wing permanently because Hamilton was looking for only 1 center in the draft

Anyway,

TBB S51 1st -> ?
TBB S51 2nd -> ?
Akashi SixNine

for

Nikolai Evans
Anastasia O’Koivu

I was on-board with this until "got lucky with matchups/seeding."  Like, yeah, that's the perk of getting the number one seed.  We didn't just luck into the number one seed.

It's rare for a team to get over 65 points in regular-season without some sim luck (unless you're NOLA) but Blue is too good every other season for no apparent reason

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

wait what

[Image: giphy.gif]

11-06-2019, 11:09 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: We arent supposed to be friends but that was fucking funny, i think we dont have beef with buff anymore, just tampa

Whoa there pal speak for yourself :eyes:

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]