Create Account

TBB - HAM
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019, 06:36 PM by Waters.)

11-07-2019, 11:07 AMztevans Wrote:
11-07-2019, 10:54 AMWaters Wrote: Anyone would be

For what? Making the conference finals in a year which, by all accounts including those from your own team, you weren't even supposed to make playoffs?
No for someone on the other team necroing a trade thread to taunt you after you lose

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

11-07-2019, 06:36 PMWaters Wrote:
11-07-2019, 11:07 AMztevans Wrote: For what? Making the conference finals in a year which, by all accounts including those from your own team, you weren't even supposed to make playoffs?
No for someone on the other team necroing a trade thread to taunt you after you lose

Perhaps I'm a cynic and jaded by certain aspects of how the trade played out, but I am slow to believe the same wouldn't have happened from the other side if Hamilton had won this series. Unfortunately we won't find out if I'm right or wrong. Or perhaps fortunately, since my team won. I suppose I should be more optimistic.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

damn ppl really care bout this huh

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

11-07-2019, 07:06 PMligma Wrote: damn ppl really care bout this huh

TBB-HAM gonna be the next great SHL feud man.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

11-07-2019, 06:55 PMztevans Wrote:
11-07-2019, 06:36 PMWaters Wrote: No for someone on the other team necroing a trade thread to taunt you after you lose

Perhaps I'm a cynic and jaded by certain aspects of how the trade played out, but I am slow to believe the same wouldn't have happened from the other side if Hamilton had won this series.  Unfortunately we won't find out if I'm right or wrong.  Or perhaps fortunately, since my team won.  I suppose I should be more optimistic.
What I was arguing was anyone would be pissed in this situation

And I can guarantee no one would have done this, this trade wasn’t even discussed once in our lr during this series

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

11-07-2019, 11:37 AMztevans Wrote:
11-07-2019, 11:33 AMSamee Wrote: this entire thread is piss and shit yeah

What are you even saying?

dunno just hoping what i say makes sense

11-07-2019, 09:18 PMSamee Wrote:
11-07-2019, 11:37 AMztevans Wrote: What are you even saying?

dunno just hoping what i say makes sense

does it ever?

11-07-2019, 06:55 PMztevans Wrote:
11-07-2019, 06:36 PMWaters Wrote: No for someone on the other team necroing a trade thread to taunt you after you lose

Perhaps I'm a cynic and jaded by certain aspects of how the trade played out, but I am slow to believe the same wouldn't have happened from the other side if Hamilton had won this series.  Unfortunately we won't find out if I'm right or wrong.  Or perhaps fortunately, since my team won.  I suppose I should be more optimistic.

Even if that would be the case, that doesn't just make it okay for people to be dicks about it.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

11-08-2019, 09:45 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: Even if that would be the case, that doesn't just make it okay for people to be dicks about it.

Find the original timeline of this thread, and you'll find plenty of dicks who weren't afraid to say how much Tampa would regret this trade, how the trade marked the "offseason of Hamilton," and how Pris and I never committed to Hamilton even though we had not-that-long prior been willing to sign long-term extensions with the team.

You may be right, and "two wrongs don't make a right," etc., but I don't feel an ounce of remorse on behalf of anyone from the Tampa side for this. Not one.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

11-08-2019, 10:09 AMztevans Wrote: You may be right, and "two wrongs don't make a right," etc., but I don't feel an ounce of remorse on behalf of anyone from the Tampa side for this.  Not one.

how many hotdogs of remorse do you feel

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

11-08-2019, 10:54 AM.bojo Wrote:
11-08-2019, 10:09 AMztevans Wrote: You may be right, and "two wrongs don't make a right," etc., but I don't feel an ounce of remorse on behalf of anyone from the Tampa side for this.  Not one.

how many hotdogs of remorse do you feel

Right now, my biggest hot dog of remorse is continuing to click on "User Panel" instead of "Alerts (x)" since it moved with the forum update.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

Haha fuck S51 2nd Round pick YOU GARBAGE

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

11-08-2019, 10:09 AMztevans Wrote:
11-08-2019, 09:45 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: Even if that would be the case, that doesn't just make it okay for people to be dicks about it.

Find the original timeline of this thread, and you'll find plenty of dicks who weren't afraid to say how much Tampa would regret this trade, how the trade marked the "offseason of Hamilton," and how Pris and I never committed to Hamilton even though we had not-that-long prior been willing to sign long-term extensions with the team.

You may be right, and "two wrongs don't make a right," etc., but I don't feel an ounce of remorse on behalf of anyone from the Tampa side for this.  Not one.
I actually read through the thread prior to responding to you and I think the amount of "hate" that was sent was incredibly mild compared to other "lopsided" trades. The most "inflammatory" comment made was already addressed by you in your podcast.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

11-08-2019, 01:08 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: I actually read through the thread prior to responding to you and I think the amount of "hate" that was sent was incredibly mild compared to other "lopsided" trades. The most "inflammatory" comment made was already addressed by you in your podcast.

Oh, well, I guess if I talked about it on the podcast it's over and in the past now. That means we've also solved player archetypes, player retention, shitty team brands, and so many more of the league's hottest issues. Nothing to see here! Please disperse!

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

11-08-2019, 01:33 PMztevans Wrote: Oh, well, I guess if I talked about it on the podcast it's over and in the past now.  That means we've also solved player archetypes, player retention, shitty team brands, and so many more of the league's hottest issues. Nothing to see here! Please disperse!

hey the kraken are cool

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]