Create Account

S51: St Louis Scarecrows Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2019, 07:10 AM by Nictox.)

[Image: w5jk4zU.png]
WELCOME TO SEASON 51!
ARE YOU A NEW RECRUIT OR RE-CREATE?
DO YOU WANT THE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE BEST LOCKER ROOM AROUND?
DO YOU LOVE WINNING RECORDS?
DO YOU ENJOY BEING PART OF A FAMILY?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS

ST. LOUIS IS THE HOME FOR YOU

PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

Code:
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?[/b]
[b]On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)[/b]
[b]Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?[/b]
[b]Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.)[/b]
[b]Favorite NHL Team?[/b]
[b]Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?[/b]
[b]What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) [/b]

Feel free to Contact us whenever!!

@TML99
@Nictox
[Image: scarecrows-new.png] THANKS GUYS! SEE YOU IN THE LR!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Player Name:
Samat Beibitzhanov
Position:
Goalie
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?
I am goalie so shoot, obviously.
On a scale of 1-10, how do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)
I plan to be 8.
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?
I have interest in being on team so I make money.
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.)
No
Favorite NHL Team?
Red Wings
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?
Discord
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.)

Make money for family and have fun

Player Name: Simothy Drunkebird
Position: Center
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? pass
On a scale of 1-10, how do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) too much
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? sure
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) 1 year of VHL and SHL
Favorite NHL Team? Montreal Canadiens
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord, you can contact me if you have more questions Esso#7878
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) have fun

Player Name: Morgan Forestier
Position: C
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass First
On a scale of 1-10, how do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 10
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Yes
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) None
Favorite NHL Team? Vancouver Canucks
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) All of the above. Having fun.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Player Name:
Oleg
Position:
G
i want stop pucks
On a scale of 1-10, how do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)
i'm around
sure
yes
Favorite NHL Team?
Boston
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot?
sure
me win cup

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Player Name: Nicholas Pilliamz
Position: Water Boy
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? I want to deliver the water the fastest
On a scale of 1-10, how do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)I can’t be the best water boy if I’m not a 10
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows?yes, I hear STL has great water
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) I am in the WBSL, the water boy simulation league
Favorite NHL Team? San Diego Waterboys
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I use discord
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) #1 water boy

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Player Name: Oscar Cordero
Position: F
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Shoot first
On a scale of 1-10, how do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 7
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Sure
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) SHL since S25, other leagues but not as involved (lol VHL, what even is that)
Favorite NHL Team? Oilers
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Staying active, getting to know new people

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Player Name: Sabo Tage
Position: RD
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first?Shoost first
On a scale of 1-10, how do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 7
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? I have interest
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) Here
Favorite NHL Team? Canucks
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Glyc#3724
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) being real gud

Player Name: Velveteen Dream

Position: Center

Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? I hope pass since I chose it as a strength

On a scale of 1-10, how do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) I plan to be every day. There's nothing more I'd rather plan to be. I am the biggest plan to be

Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? They didn't win me anything the first time there Hmm

Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) Maybe a little of this and a little of that.

Favorite NHL Team? Pengwins

Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? idk. Discord seems like a tough thing to get used to. I may be able to give it a shot.

What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) To win everything I can by myself.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Player Name:
Olli Saarinen, Jr

Position:
Goalie

Save first

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)
8+ - I should be on discord at least just about everyday, but I can't claim a 10 just given how much *more* active I've been at some points of my SHL history than I am now. I have some IRL stuff that may impact my activity a little bit in a season or so, but still plan to be checking in regularly.

Sure, I'm open to any team

SHL (Two players, one HoF, plus GMing, HO, plus a ton of jobs in the past), GOMHL (helped start the league, but didn't stick around for too long)

Favorite NHL Team?
Bruins, don't hate me for it

Discord, I try and check in on the forums but I'm on discord all the time or will get notifications if I'm offline for some reason

Honestly, most important is to be on an active and fun team, because winning without that isn't as much fun. But awards are nice too - cups are more important than individual, but I have more of the first than the second. I'm not really looking for a leadership role at the moment, I've done the GM thing and don't have time for that at the moment, but I'm always happy to help mentor the newer folks on the team in discord.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Player Name: Stirling MacTavish
Position: C
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) I log in every day. Don't do much however
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) SBA + SHL
Favorite NHL Team? Oil
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Discord 100%
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Make it to the SHL for once.

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

Player Name: Cal Labovitch
Position: Right Wing
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Yes. passing is life.
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 8
Do you have any interest in joining the Scarecrows? Are you any fun?
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) Nope.
Favorite NHL Team? Team Stripes.
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? I can Discord. I can do both, actually.
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Short term: Find a team. Long term: Have fun, and win cups.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Player Name: Adam Scianna
Position: Defense
Do you want to be pass first or shoot first? Pass
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday) 8-9
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.) None
Favorite NHL Team? San Jose Sharks
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication? We primary use Discord, would you be willing to give it a shot? Yep I use Discord
What are your goals? (Team Championships/League Awards/Leading A Team/ect.) Main goal honestly is to learn the system and make a solid Two-Way Defenseman 

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019, 05:40 PM by LightningDragon.)

Player Name: Noah Nystrom
Position: Two-way defenseman
Emphasis on pass first
8. I should be in the Discord at least once a day.
If drafted I would be happy to play with you.
EA games count?
Tampa Bay Lightning
Discord LightningDragon#3657
Definitely want to get to the SHL soon. While here though I definitely want to be an impact player with ample playing time.

Player Name:
----Blake Faux
Position:
----Defender
----Pass first
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you plan to be? (1 Being not at all, 10 being on everyday)
----I'll be on Discord every day. For the website not very high at all.
----I definitely enjoyed my time in the LR during the last stretch of the season. Would love to be able to rejoin.
----Player in the NSFL. Player/GM in the PBE.
Favorite NHL Team?
----Not really a hockey guy, but if I had to pick it would the Predators simply because I'm from Nashville.
----Discord for sure.
----Don't really have any predetermined goals going in.