Manhattan Receives:
Sophia Bennett

Winnipeg Receives:
WPG S51 2nd
Reginald Rove
MAN S52 2nd

@StadiumGambler Thank you for Negotiations
@JayWhy

@goilers Welcome to Manhattan! We are happy to get you as we plan to get further into the playoffs, you will be a vital role for it.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Approved.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Trade accepted. Its rough to make deals like these, but Simon T told us where to stick our contention hopes so its time to retool a bit.......

@goilers you were a positive locker room influence for us and I liked having you on board, I'm sorry things couldn't work out in the Peg to add another Cup to the trophy case, and I wish you all the best in your new digs!

@Yurt6 dunno if you'll see this, but welcome to the team nonetheless!

@JayWhy @"luketd" thanks for the good negotiations!

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Former Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger -  Aurora  Stars

interesting choice. not mine to make, but just interesting

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Poggers

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Welcome new friend! Looking forward to being on a team with you!

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

11-13-2019, 02:45 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: interesting choice. not mine to make, but just interesting

Wait... you're not the new WPG GM?

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Highlanders Specters Usa

11-13-2019, 03:23 PMGrapehead Wrote:
11-13-2019, 02:45 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: interesting choice. not mine to make, but just interesting

Wait... you're not the new WPG GM?

[Image: 1svaio.gif]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Rage

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Processed.

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets