Create Account

New Orleans Finds A Crutch To Lean On!

The New Orleans Specters are DELIGHTED to announce that they've come to terms with Unrestricted Free Agent Defenseman Chuck Crutchfield on a 1 year, $7 Million dollar contract for the upcoming S51 season.

Crutchfield, who recently announced this season will be his last in the SHL, spent last season in Winnipeg with the Jets. He was a big minutes eater for the Jets, leading them in average minutes per game. He scored 6 goals to go along with 19 assists in 50 games last season.

He'll be relied upon to help replace the blue line minutes that opened up with the retirements of Richard Physt and Oisin Fletcher for the Specters.

On a personal note, i'm incredibly excited to bring Crutch into my LR in New Orleans. He was the first person to ever contact me on the SHL when i joined with Joe K back in July of 2016, and he was my first GM in STL. It's awesome to be able to play alongside him, even if only for a season!

Welcome to The Big Easy @ligma !!!
Chuck Crutchfield Specters
S51: $7,000,000

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Specters Specters Specters

love it!

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Accept

Skoden

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Specters

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

lean on crutch
when you are strong

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Chris wyd

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Processed.

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets