Create Account

Start of S51 is delayed

11-20-2019, 02:46 AMdmills3 Wrote:
11-20-2019, 02:32 AMefiug Wrote: yo wait i just realised we are basically having a lockout that is really badass

Cut the season in half. 25 games. LFG

and we could use the european leagues to test out different STHS settings.

You people with 40 passing

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

11-20-2019, 02:53 AMToivo Wrote: You people with 40 passing

[Image: enmYuqH.gif]

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

As per the upcoming lockout will we be compensated with free training until the season delay is over

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

So did HAM DDoS the site?

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Good morning. I see drama, I need a coffee.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

11-20-2019, 03:28 AMKatth Wrote: So did HAM DDoS the site?

We might be smart, but we arent THAT smart

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

You know, you don't have to make up some bullshit about someone finally cracking the sim engine after 7 years of use, @Eggy216. Calgary jizzed on the Challenge Cup yesterday and nobody wants to win it anymore. Just admit it and we'll all move on to the SBA.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

More evidence i should have won the Razov  Wink

Jokes aside, can’t believe i changed my scoring build into a passing build only to find out that it made the team play worse.

Fuck Simon.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2019, 05:49 AM by Segi.)

Quote:and we could use the european leagues to test out different STHS settings.

Berlin Bombers vs Thun Lakers incoming

@Chris-McZehrl @Thunfish hope you're ready!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

11-20-2019, 12:30 AMMike Izzy Wrote: i dont know how we can continue to use this version knowing this passing loophole. that attribute is at the heart of most builds... restrictions on passing goes against the spirit of what were doing here. i think we have to explore another version and run tests on that and see if the same thing happens.
Did you not fucking read the OP?

11-19-2019, 11:08 PMEggy216 Wrote: We have a few options here, but the one that currently is showing the most promise is changing sim engines to the 2.1 sim engine. Previously we have avoided changing sim engines because of how it affects goal scoring, but having everyone going towards 40 passing would make goal scoring even worse than an engine change would do. We also considered altering minimums for stats, or even just for passing, and ultimately it doesn't really make a difference - it's still an unbeatable strategy.

We're currently doing our best to find settings that would give us close to the same stats we currently have in the current sim engine, but it's looking like whatever we do it's going to take us into a new era for stats.

We have a number of people currently testing out different options, and are also communicating directly with a number of (non-team based) discords from the site to determine the best course of action before we make a final decision on the matter.

I'll do my best to provide updates in this post as we have more of an idea of what will be happening.

Thanks,

Eggy

smh my head

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

11-20-2019, 05:12 AMgordieboom Wrote: More evidence i should have won the Razov  Wink

Jokes aside, can’t believe i changed my scoring build into a passing build only to find out that it made the team play worse.

Fuck Simon.

Hi Gordie.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Go to sleep and wake up to do some drama. Never change SHL.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

11-20-2019, 05:33 AMSegi Wrote:
Quote:and we could use the european leagues to test out different STHS settings.

Berlin Bombers vs Thun Lakers incoming

@Chris-McZehrl @Thunfish hope you're ready!

Ninja

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

11-20-2019, 12:20 AMWhite Cornerback Wrote: lmfao @Weretarantula let us lay down our arms and watch this from afar

I can't get this fucking gif to work on mobile but this is how I feel

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada