Create Account

Start of S51 is delayed

11-20-2019, 08:17 PMThunfish Wrote:
11-20-2019, 05:33 AMSegi Wrote: Berlin Bombers vs Thun Lakers incoming

@Chris-McZehrl @Thunfish hope you're ready!

I'm dusting off the old jerseys already!

[Image: V9a52NL.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

11-20-2019, 08:33 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
11-20-2019, 07:59 PMEvok Wrote: [Image: 3h0wuw.jpg]

Lil dramatic, everyone will come up with a good way to combat the weakness in the engine in the end and we'll go on as we always have done. Looking forward to seeing what solution we can come up with!
I’m sure you are looking forward to everyone else fixing the damage caused by you fools Angry

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

11-20-2019, 08:22 PMEvok Wrote:
11-20-2019, 08:21 PMluketd Wrote: time to head to the SKHL For thomason

SKHL or is thomason gone fishing

You know I put that up when I went on vacation months ago and didn’t both to change it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

11-20-2019, 08:41 PMluketd Wrote:
11-20-2019, 08:22 PMEvok Wrote: SKHL or is thomason gone fishing

You know I put that up when I went on vacation months ago and didn’t both to change it

fis h deez niuts

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

11-20-2019, 08:45 PMSlashACM Wrote:
11-20-2019, 08:41 PMluketd Wrote: You know I put that up when I went on vacation months ago and didn’t both to change it

fis h deez niuts

efiug

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

im late, whats up

[Image: giphy.gif]

11-20-2019, 08:40 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
11-20-2019, 08:33 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Lil dramatic, everyone will come up with a good way to combat the weakness in the engine in the end and we'll go on as we always have done. Looking forward to seeing what solution we can come up with!
I’m sure you are looking forward to everyone else fixing the damage caused by you fools  Angry
We can help fix it too Angry

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

11-20-2019, 08:40 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
11-20-2019, 08:33 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Lil dramatic, everyone will come up with a good way to combat the weakness in the engine in the end and we'll go on as we always have done. Looking forward to seeing what solution we can come up with!
I’m sure you are looking forward to everyone else fixing the damage caused by you fools  Angry

When Buffalo and Calgary agree on something, you know it's important. I still can't fathom how Hamilton knew about this MONTHS ago and decided "yeah, that'll be a great idea".

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Don't let this distract you from the fact that @WannabeFinn cheats regression.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

11-20-2019, 08:52 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
11-20-2019, 08:40 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I’m sure you are looking forward to everyone else fixing the damage caused by you fools  Angry

When Buffalo and Calgary agree on something, you know it's important. I still can't fathom how Hamilton knew about this MONTHS ago and decided "yeah, that'll be a great idea".
Dude, why are you so angry all the time

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Hamilton traded me because I wouldn't change my build to 40 passing AMA

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

11-20-2019, 08:58 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: Hamilton traded me because I wouldn't change my build to 40 passing AMA

JP Gay

[Image: 336.jpg]

11-20-2019, 08:58 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: Hamilton traded me because I wouldn't change my build to 40 passing AMA

so that'sssss whyyyyyyy

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

JP as selfish as ever

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Is that why they traded Evans lol