Create Account

Start of S51 is delayed

11-20-2019, 08:58 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: Hamilton traded me because I wouldn't change my build to 40 passing AMA

What happened to the non-disclosure agreement???

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

11-20-2019, 09:03 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
11-20-2019, 08:58 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: Hamilton traded me because I wouldn't change my build to 40 passing AMA

What happened to the non-disclosure agreement???
He signed it in pencil

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

11-20-2019, 09:03 PMSlashACM Wrote:

Is that why they traded Evans lol

Yeah, no, I missed all the secret meetings for this master plan before I was traded.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

take everyone's stats and lower each one by 10.

11-20-2019, 08:06 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: What if we start passing at 99 for everyone and then you spend TPE to lower it.

esketit

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

11-20-2019, 08:57 PM39alaska39 Wrote:
11-20-2019, 08:52 PMWeretarantula Wrote: When Buffalo and Calgary agree on something, you know it's important. I still can't fathom how Hamilton knew about this MONTHS ago and decided "yeah, that'll be a great idea".
Dude, why are you so angry all the time

You've not had many interactions with Australians have you

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

11-20-2019, 09:41 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
11-20-2019, 08:57 PM39alaska39 Wrote: Dude, why are you so angry all the time

You've not had many interactions with Australians have you

ur are from austria?

11-20-2019, 09:43 PMefiug Wrote:
11-20-2019, 09:41 PMWeretarantula Wrote: You've not had many interactions with Australians have you

ur are from austria?

Ur are indeed Austrarian

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

So what are we going to call the era that ending, "The era that Hamilton broke"?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

11-20-2019, 11:01 PMBonk Wrote: So what are we going to call the era that ending,  "The era that Hamilton broke"?

efiug era

Hallsy smartest GM in the league.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

I'm about to do what's called a pro gamer move

PA 80 -> 40

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature

was hamilton seriously defending tanking their players attributes to the minimum because of an exploit in the sim engine? lol

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

I have never had an issue with Hamilton tanking their stats to give them a statistical advantage. I feel them getting flack for doing something most teams would have done as well as waiting to do it in the off season shows a gamesmenship.

However, the statistical advantage they found unfortunately breaks the spirit of the game and changes the game so drastically that it has to be banned or amended. This is similar to banned substances in professional sport or even the Speedo LZR that was banned as it was touted as Technological Doping due to its drastic advantages.

Congrats Hamilton, you deserve the cup for S51. However in winning this cup, you have ruined the league. This is why the negative sentiment that you unfairly get. You aren't being cheats, you just broke the game and ruined it for everybody.

NOO

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho