Create Account

S51 WFT #1 - Giving Thanks

I'm thankful that the SHL has been going strong for 50 seasons. I'm thankful to the members who put in their own time to make things run smoothly. I'm thankful to be on a team with a great group of people in the Blizzard.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

I want to give thanks to the whole Pride locker room, past and present, for being the best group of goofs any GM could ask for!

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2019, 10:13 PM by Hallsy.)

I am thankful for my gud pals within the Steelhawks Organization like @Gooney, @nour , @Gwdjohnson , @dmills3 , @SecondSucks22 , @aaronwilson , @FourFour , @Samee , @golden_apricot , @DrunkenTeddy,  @notorioustig , and  @Good_Ole_Kimmy

I am grateful for the ghost of Terry Bradshaw, Peace Be Upon Him. Also the entire Kraken Locker Room greatest bunch of people I have had the pleasure to interact with.

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]

i am thankful to the team of Hamilton for changing the sim and delaying the shit out of this season to start and not even mentioning your genius strat to the others and still managing to fail.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm thankful to the person who made the reddit post about the league two years ago, so i could find this wonderful community and have fun seeing the progress my player has had since then.

Nor Ge

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2019, 11:47 PM by libertines.)

I'm thankful that I discovered these sim leagues with some fantastic communities! I can't wait to be celebrating Season 100 with everyone, and can't wait to see what FHM can do!

[Image: MlBpAAD.png]

I am thankful for the thunderdome because without the thunderdome I would have to check all over the place to find out where the drama is but with the thunderdome I can concentrate all my toxicity in one place so that is very good for both me and for the league

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

11-29-2019, 05:45 PMJearim Wrote:
11-29-2019, 05:03 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: I would like to do this in broad groups then single a few people out, first and foremost Im thankful for my draft class, these guys kept it interesting in the time before we were drafted, and are some of the most supportive people on the site. Im thankful for everyone associated with the Vancouver Whalers, I count not have asked for a better junior team, and even now they are doing a kick ass job supporting rookies. Im thankful for all the guys in Hamilton, yea some of them are idiots, but theyre MY idiots and I love them just the same. I have to go to work soon (something im not thankful for) So im going to tag the people that make me come back to this godforsaken place and make it better. @SDCore @dmills3 @"luketd" @sköldpaddor @hotdog @nour @DrunkenTeddy @aaronwilson @Nokazoa @adamantium @Gwdjohnson

Wow I didn't even make the cut

To be fair, you've been the rival more times than you've been the mentor Tongue

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I'm thankful for @bilbo and @wumaduce , both of whom really made the shl for me in my early days here and continue to be really awesome folks

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019, 01:05 AM by SDCore.)

Give Thanks! This is a fantastic idea. RIP 50 words.

First and foremost:

My S47 friends. @BDonini: You are the person I come to when shit pisses me off, thanks for letting me vent every day. I appreciate it a lot. You've talked me off of many a ledge and that is amazing, because you are a wonderful human. 
@SecondSucks22fuck you, I say that with the most love, thanks for being my buddy. We talk cooking, sports, dumb shit, and you know to come to me if you have issues. 
@sköldpaddor "Gunnny" Jess. Be you, the best of you makes us all better. Thank you for making us all better. More people need to listen to you and understand how amazing you are. 
@JNH nobody likes you, but thanks for making me your co in Leth. We will win soon I Promise.
@dmills3 didn't talk to you much during our draft year, that was a mistake you are a fun cool human, glad to call you friend.
@Steelhead77 LETS GOOO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Julio Tokolosh cowman! yes!
@hotdog dude, fucking dude, you are my beer man. I'm glad that you have become such a good part of my support system and a really great friend. I owe you things and don't worry it's coming!
@Carpy48 Nobody could ever forget about you. My rock in Leth along with @KlusteR you two have been the best advisory staff ever.

If I missed anyone from S47 sorry. Wink

@Eggy216 Thank you for trusting me a few seasons ago for HO. I've learned a lot and have really grown. You have been a great mentor and I appreciate all you've done for me.
@JKortesi81 Yes... you are right... pretty much always and I will never forget that even though I ignore it most of the time.
@TheDangaZone Thank you for trusting me to take over Ireland. Sorry we haven't won since, you were just too OP.

@DrunkenTeddy@caltroit_red_flames@esilverm@"luketd" Thank you for leading us into the future for SHL.

@Dangles13 Thank you for taking a chance on a first gen at 2nd overall in the S47 SMJHL draft.
@Velevra @Kylrad Thank you for drafting me 3rd overall in the SHL Draft. Velv, you'v been a guide and beacon to my life in SHL so far, I appreciate that.

Last but not least. I wanna thank SHL for accepting me and making this a great environment to be in.

Also, @Evok I see you! Irish forever right Smile

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Hotdog is gonna yell at me, but I missed @shutdown He loves the Devils and bless his heart for that. He's also my gambling buddy. Amazing guy who more people should get to know.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I'm thankful for the whole Anchorage Armada organization, but to name a few names I'd have to single out Assclap, Gabe and Dilker. Ass took a big chance on me early on, and it was his early guidance that even inspired me to stick around in the first place. Gabe and Dilker were instantly friends, and without them I'm not sure I'd have stuck around this long. Everybody else on the team now and active alumni, too, thanks for always being there for me boys and gals.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

First of all, lots of people to be thankful for.

Usually best to start from the beginning, so I have to think any thanks begin with @TheWoZy and @Waters for getting me started in Detroit. @Mayuu @Fantobens @Snussu @karey @WannabeFinn @dankoa @mcgriddleluver it's been a slice.

Can't forget @DrunkenTeddy and @Sleepy for giving me a home in Hamilton. @"ThatDamnMcJesus" you kept me in Hamilton and I have rewarded you with exactly one good season total so joke's on you.

Kindhearted is how I'd describe all my Steelhawks bros (too many to tag), we sure showed that rascal Simon T eh?

Then there's @Plastic Bowl @Gobbles @Randominoe, on the off chance you ever swing by the site again just know how much we miss you in Detroit.

Also, @SpartanGibbles thank you for trading me Tigothy the squirrel in pokemon, I hope Gnibbles the squirrel is growing up nice and strong.

Many thanks to @JSS for hiring me as his co way back in S44. @grok @nour thanks for being the best Co-GMs a guy could ask for.

Phew, almost forgot @39alaska39 @hhh81 and their ability to keep it light with Scottey Crawfling jokes so consistent you could set a watch to them. As well, to the rest of the SMJHL GMs I've worked with, past and present. SMJHL management is such an important part of the site and all of you are so vital to keeping this big ship afloat.

And of course @XLeafer, for your dogged pursuit of justice in the SHL and your ability to read the first letter of every paragraph

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019, 02:38 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Im thankful for this website which boasts the greatest community on the net, centering around something so unique and interesting that its kept my interest since joining on March 28th, 2017.  Heart

Dragonite  Dragonite

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria