Create Account

S51 WFT #1 - Giving Thanks
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019, 03:22 AM by Ferda.)

In reference to my article "Unzipping the Wang", I am forever thankful for everyone that I have interacted with in my time in the SHL. Most importantly, the boys on the Armada Armada and the Stampede Stampede. These guys have made life so much easier both on and off the ice because I wouldn't be here with them. I raise my glass this Thanksgiving to all the boys (even though I'm Canadian and real Thanksgiving was a month ago). We may not all be together all the time but you know who you are. Big Wanger loves you all and you are what makes the Wang as BIG as he is. #WANG20

@Gwdjohnson @Jepox @Acsolap @dylanjj37 @hotdog @WannabeFinn @Tomen @DaftRaincloud @frithjofr @Tomasnz @Weretarantula @Sleepy and @golden_apricot i guess...  Dodgy

Cheers

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019, 02:27 PM by puolivalmiste.)

Thanking anyone for anything has always felt very forced and after reading most of these I feel like I cannot really write anything. I'm grateful for lot of thing in SHL and out of it and hope to show it with my actions.

Edit: Fuck it, thanks @omenolson for becoming a meme and making Whalers even more thight group

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Thankful for all my Steelhawks guys @ThatDamnMcJesus @Waters @jumpierpancakes @Good_Ole_Kimmy @SecondSucks22 @Samee @FourFour @slothfacekilla @DrunkenTeddy @Gwdjohnson @Gooney @aaronwilson @notorioustig @dmills3 @golden_apricot @Snussu

Thankful for guys I've met on the site who aren't Steelhawks currently but have slowly become some of my best friends beyond this side @adamantium @Sleepy

Thankful for all the SMJHL GMs of which there are too many to tag but there's not a single person in there I don't like, got a lot of love for all those guys in there

Thankful for the extended Falcons management family @WannabeFinn @dankoa

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

I am very thankful to the league because its always interesting and its nice to see how many members bring in ideas, work and many effort. All this help and passion to the league is grateful and I hope that the SHL will never die.

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

This thanksgiving I would like to thank all the guys in the West Kendall locker room. Without all those guys I think I would have gone insane during the lockout.

I would also like to thank the head office for working so hard to get us back on the ice.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I am thankful for @TheHockeyist for being a cool dude I can do some fun media with. No doubt we will make more soon. My GMs for helping me get revenge on all the shitty teams in SHL and Luke my former Whalers GM since he still talks to me every now and then.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

I'm thankful to the entire S46 class for being a great group to get started with here, and also for keeping me motivated to do my best with all of this.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019, 08:03 AM by MrStennett.)

Barrett Blackwood is very thankful to be playing for the Edmonton Blizzard this season, whether or not his general manager wants him to be on the team.

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

Although Thanksgiving isn't something that Lekberg Osterman pret nda to understand, he is thankful that he is able to play the sport he loves for a living. That is pretty neat.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

im thankful for my early s40s Whalers team, without a doubt one of the best experiences i could ask for as a first gen. that team was dominant.

and of course for all my czech bois. it has been an absolute pleasure seeing our nation grow over the seasons.

the manhattan rage are the best group of people you could ask to be a part of. love you all, and an extra special nod to our GM, Co, and coaches. you guys rule.

thank you to this whole god damn community for keeping me motivated enough to work at this thing for what will be the better part of two years. i cant imagine not having this in my life at this point.

I am thankful for all my NOLA and Scarecrow friends. Guys like Slash, Joe, Fuzz, Serpe, and Blast have all made me enjoy my time here on the SHL.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

I'm extremely thankful for all the positive experiences I've had in the SHL. This league is a ton of fun, and really helps sate my unruly Australian anger. To all those on the Armada and the Dragons that I have had the pleasure of calling teammates, you're the hecking bomb diggity.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

This Thanksgiving, I was thankful that I got to be redrafted to the West Kendall Platoon. We have an awesome community and I'm glad that I get to continue being involved with it for the foreseeable future.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019, 10:32 AM by esilverm.)

Ok im doing this on my phone but i got like 10 thanks to give and this wont delve into any sentimental bullshit.

First and 4most. Ok i reached 25 words we are good. Jk haha lol *cackles* unless...

Ok but seriously i got a lotta thanks to give. First of all the fhm fellas. Y’all are listening to me ramble on and throw out stupid ideas of what would be cool or pretty because my brain is like all over the place but the support you give is there and I appreciate it. Here y’all are @DrunkenTeddy @caltroit_red_flames @"Tomen” @"SDCore" and whomstever i missed out. Also im pretty sure all of these guys would fall into other groups of thank.

NEXT. We have the nuggie nfriends. Y’all have been there for me and have sent numerous memes and yuds. @"SlashACM” @"cpetrella" @efiug @nykonax @dylanjj37 @Clint Eastwood @bluesfan55 @Gwdjohnson @“nour” @dmills3 @FuzzSHL @Blastmeaway @"luketd" @Nictox @hotdog @slothfacekilla @joe

NEXT. We have the crows that i played with or whatever. Y’all made those first seasons most epic and eventful. @TML99 @Mika_Kandinsky @“Huck24” @MrStennett @Scrufdaddy @fever95 @Serpe x 13 @acdangel @Rankle @"jfisherr"

Next we have kraken i like. It is all of you but im only listing fitted. @Fitted2106 @terry-bradshaw

Finally my buffabaes. Y’all gotta listen to me every day and have to think that this guy needs to shut up or something lol. @WannabeFinn @karey @hhh81 @TnlAstatine @Mayuu @Zombiewolf @Ferda @Evok @Baelor Swift @Trautner @Avakael @TheWoZy

Also a very special mention to a country that may not do thanksgiving but definitely deserves some love Switzerland @Segi @chetib @KlusteR @Donini13 @FinnRhys plus those who dont talk at all lol.

Ok I definitely missed like everybody but i spent like 30 minutes on this and that is enough. @everyone

Oh and also me lmfao @esilverm

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

@esilverm

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]