Create Account

S51 WFT #1 - Giving Thanks

i am incredibly grateful for the SHL community. much more than i thought i'd be when i clicked the reddit link last february.

My GM's in Colorado and Edmonton, Kimmy/Alaska, and Keygan/Tommy, have given me great opportunities and invited me to be part of two great locker rooms. Im not always the most vocal, but these locker rooms provide endless entertainment to get caught up on when i have a few minutes of downtime at work. hhh81 has also done an excellent job taking over Colorado and filling it with fun members and bringing 'us' to the championship.

My S47 dogs, are a ton of fun to chat with, and ive never thought id care so much about an internet chat room. getting to know the personalities in there has been incredibly rewarding.

The art community has also been great to get to know and watch grow and improve.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

I am thankful for the Calgary Dragons who gave me a reason to try and become the player my first one should have been. Without these guys I'm probably in the wind again.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Thankfull for finally being able to play for a Colorado based team as ive been an Avs fan since their start. Also thankfull for atleast being mentioned once in this topic ( @dylanjj37 ), i might be old but not forgotten .

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

I want to give thanks to everyone on this site being awsome to newcomers like I was!

I also want to thank my two awsome teams Toronto and Anaheim!

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

I'm thankful to all my Blizzard buddies and the people behind the scenes that help this league run. We've had a lot of issues recently and a lot of people have tried their best to bring solutions. Thank you! Smile

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

I am thankful to my entire Kraken family. Since we all decided to start two seasons ago we have been killing it on the site and the locker room. I am thankful to my somewhat new Rage family. May their success be my success and they hold the fort until I can join them officially! Thank you to the entire SHL community for being awesome. Looking forward to lots of good competition!

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

This year I have a lot to be thankful for. I have been going through some crazy life changing family stuff IRL so this league has been a great escape to get my mind off things. I’m forever thankful for my Colorado Raptors fam & even more thankful for the Edmonton Blizzard on taking a chance and drafting me. I’m thankful to being named assistant captain of the Raptors and excited to make a deep run this year.

p.s. I am not thankful for Hamilton because they break the sim and so I guess I can be a little ungrateful this Thanksgiving too Wink

[Image: gurbs.gif]

I am thankful for @JR95 who traded me pokemon and really got my interest going into the game. I really wasn't sure if I Was going to play this generation but he helped me decided that I wanted to go for it.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

I'm thankful for @DrunkenTeddy and @esilverm for their hard ass work keeping this site functioning. Without you guys this thing would've blown up a long long time ago

[Image: nubbedindaribs.gif]

Thicc Cheezy is thankful for the beauties he plays with in Halifax and the management in Minnesota who drafted him, putting him on the road to achieving his dream of being an SHL powerhouse player.

[Image: img]

There's honestly too many people to give thanks to, and it's hard to choose just one. That being said, the one I'm going to give thanks to for this is @BadWolf since she's done an amazing job running the SMJHL HO and has now become commish of said job. Working with here there and in the PT department is amazing and I give thanks to her work ethic towards this league!

I am thankful for the Simulation Hockey League teaching me a little about hockey, something I never knew anything about before. I now know what GAA means - how crazy is that? Granted, it's only about goalies right now but I am sure the rest will come.

Kraken    Wolfpack    Inferno
Player Page  •  Update Page  •  Twitter  •  PBE Affiliate
[Image: oie_t51Jz8170MQ6.gif]
[Image: ZvQVgxr.png]

As a Swiss playing hockey in Canada, Luca Veccelli knows it isn't thanksgiving but is thankful that he can get his holday shopping done with stores having cheap sales anyway & can send his gifts back home to Switzerland early.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Honestly pinging everyone I want in this would get me easily over the word limit...so let's just say that I am thankful for the group of guys we have in Halifax and I hope we can do something good for them and give them a Js career they will be proud to look back to, want to thank the guys at Czechia and Manhattan for giving me a reason to stay other than to see my pylon keep on being useless on ice, and also SMJHL GMs for being such a cool group to work with and making my life a bit easier.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

I am thankful for having a nice league to come an enjoy and sharing a large community with fellow individuals who adore hockey as much as I do. It is a great place to be and is why I have been here for >6 years, approaching my 7th year on the site.

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates