Create Account

S51 WFT #2 - Animal Counterparts

@Carpy48 's discord avatar is a red panda, which looks a bit like a combination of a tanuki and a fox. But due to his nocturnal/European hours, I'm going to liken our fuzzy rugmuncher to a raccoon. He's got quick, mischevious hands; a custom mask not seen on any other animal/player; hangs around his metal framed goal/dumpster all day.

@nykonax is a coyote. hes a clever troll animal. whenever you hear his call and react to it, its too late you're in his trap. he's got you, and the joke is on you. a sense of humor dryer than the dessert and a decent pack of friends on the site/discord.

@TnlAstatine is a goat on his own island. While he is a top earning and top performing player who is on his own skill tier, the goat and island that i am referencing are not "greatest of all time" and an shl equivalent of "Revis Island" (non american football fans: its an idiom referencing darelle revis who could control half of the field by himself because he was so talented, leaving the other half of the field for the rest of the team. meaning that he was on an island). I compare luffy to a goat on an island because goats naturally produce milk, and with no farmers/other animals on the island to consume or store the milk, the excretions would slowly curdle and turn to cheese. after a while it would be just you and your cheesy mess. your hooves would get stuck in it and it would curdle more as you thrashed to escape. a parmy glaze would consume you until you eventually drowned in your own cheesy produce. or a monkey. you could be a monkey.

@CampinKiller i like to think of as an elephant. a long-living recreate which does a lot more dangerous than its friendly appearance (3rd line / popular cartoon depictions). He's a good pal on Edmonton and i wouldn't poach him for his tusks (at least not this season). Unlike real life (ACL) and college football (tigers/tigers) this elephant's injuries are turned off.

@hhh81 is a german shepherd. Strictly athleticism, loyalty, and order. border collie was also on the list, but figured the heritage should play a role.

@karey is a bird of paradise. brings nothing but rare beauty to an obscure corner of the world/internet. does a wonderful dance and song presenting himself to the lady birds, but at the end of the courting ritual, HO will say "we think there are prettier colors of their" and fly away.

im going to try not to edit this, as i know that it tags everyone every time that happens. fingers crossed that everyone got tagged correctly the first time.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Harry knows pretty well what animal he would be like, because once when he was bored he did one of those tests on a website. He would be a horse. The description was surprisingly accurate. He doesn't like being in the center of everyone's attention, but is very helpful, observant and likes his own freedom as well as challenging physical activity.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

I think Flacko Lagerfield would be a hippopotamus because he is fat. He takes up so much space on the bench, hes slow on the ice and he is a bully on the ice and protective of his own stuff. Just like a hippo. @JSS

[Image: giphy.gif]

I was born to be a lion. My real life middle name means lion, how much closer can i really get. It's time for me to grow out my hair into a mane and eat people now.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

If Theo Morgan was an animal he'd definitely be a shark. Sharks are fierce creatures and are king when it comes to the ocean. Sharks are misunderstood, and many people take them to be dangerous and are scared they'll harm humans, when in reality, they won't (unless tempted). Similarly, when first glancing at Morgan, he looks scary, 6'2", 210lbs. However, he's as soft as they come. Morgan had 0 hits in all 50 pre-season games, and has yet to hit someone this season. Who knows if he'll ever hit again.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

FR is absolutely and will always be a moose. A native of Alaska, FR loves moose, or moosen as he calls them. They are big and look like dumb ungulates but they are actually quite intelligent and quick when they need to be. That and moose are just freaking awesome animals!

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

If Jakub was an animal he would be a Russian Russell's Viper. The Russell's Viper is known for having one of the most painful bites in the world just like Jakub's shot. The Viper is also known for being highly irritable, aggressive, short tempered and lighting fast, which are all characteristics shared with Bruchevski.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

David fantobens would be an owl. Evokes feelings of knowledge and wisdom, but on closer look, not much brains. You can see their eyes through their ears.....

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Gabe Johnson would be some kind of bird. Yeah I guess in part because his team affiliation is the Steelhawks, but I would say mostly because he's small, fast, and not really a big threat to anything that isn't totally harmless, and even then he struggles.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Aron Hernadivic, he may be Czechian, but the tropical and subtropical waters of the world are considered his home, as Aron's spirit animal is none other than a pufferfish. Pufferfish tend to be slow and clumsy swimmers, which evolutionary biologists tend to believe resulted in the evolution of their "puffiness" as a means of survival (Nat. Geo., n.d.). Just like pufferfish, Hernadivic can consume large amounts of water and sometimes even air as a means of protection, although Hernadivic tends to do it as he's often dehydrated, and prefers to consume large amounts of food (Nat. Geo., n.d.). Furthermore, like pufferfish, Hernadivic also contains toxins that would make him taste foul to others of the same species, although this toxin isnt tetrodotoxin, and is instead alcohol (Nat. Geo., n.d.). Finally, just like pufferfish, Hernadivic is also susceptible to pollution and habitat loss as a result of climate change (Nat. Geo., n.d.).

Source: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/anima...ufferfish/

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Andreas Kvalheim would be a moose because he likes meese. Like Kvalheim, moose are found in northern, subarctic areas and typically sedentary, but can also be extremely aggresive when needed.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

I'd like to say that Lockhart would be something cool and sleek and tough like a jaguar or something, but let's be real, he'd probably be a super happy lab or something. Just kinda romping around out there doing his best.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Cassius Darrow is serious, decisive, and hard working. Once he lays eyes on his goal, there's no stopping him.

He's a GD red fox. They're excellent hunters that use their smarts to track and stalk their prey. They have excellent senses, that help them to pinpoint their prey, just like Darrow's natural defensive ability to cut off passing lanes.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2019, 07:59 PM by LairdButler.)

[Image: Goat1.jpg]

If Stan Hanson had to be any type of animal, he would be a goat. No wait, scratch that. Stan Hanson would be THE MUTHAFUCKING GOAT!!!! RECOGNIZE!!!

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

Bobby Sharp is a humming bird. He zips around like he always has somewhere that he needs to go, beautifully fast, and constantly running on the power of cocaine.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede