Create Account

S51 PT #4 - Holiday Wish List

A bit of a nerd who likes to collect useless objects, I'm someone who very much enjoys getting Pop Figures. Those little Funko Pops are just a fun thing to have around, you see them daily and it brings a little bit of joy to just think of whatever it's about. So far, I have the entire Mr. Robot collect, I have a Charmander, I have a lot of Spider-Man ones.

That being said, there are a few that I want for Christmas. Specifically I would love to get a Luke Thomason one from the new SHL collection coming out. And likewise, I want to get the collection for Yu Yu Hakusho. It's my favorite anime, and having seen the Hiei one with the Dragon of the Darkness Flame, I immediately fell in love and needed it in my life.

If I get anything else, honestly it would be books. I like to read at night when I have the chance to, and being able to learn something is always preferable to remaining stagnant. The books can be a variety of topics, although I definitely have a likelihood to favor sports related books.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

PBE PT/CW

Well well well. I've been waiting for this point task for a very long time. I didn't name my player Nickolas Klaus for nothing. I don't know why there wasn't a task like this last season, maybe there was and I am just dumb, but holy smokes it's about time we talk about Christmas in relation to Klaus. Obviously, the great young hockey player is the son of Santa, so for Nick it's all about just spreading cheer. He doesn't need any presents this holiday season, except for maybe a new stick because his current one has made him into an absolute dud out on the ice. The guy is seriously beyond useless this season for the Barracuda, and it makes sense that he would get something hockey related to turn the tide in what is looking to be a downright dismal season for him.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

A Holiday Gift for Vorian Atreides? What would you give someone who has lived over 10000 years already and has gotten a lot and noticed a lot of dear ones pass away due to them not having immortality. Material things have lost their meaning for Vorian so all he wants for Christmas would be the chance to spend one more day on earth with the ones he loved in his life, unfortunately this is not possible, so instead of asking for gifts, Vorian has decided to use his contract money and use this money to give this to any SHL players that have foundations to help the poor children have the holidays of their life. So currently he is on the phone daily to find out if there is any SHL player that would fit this criteria, but with no luck so far. He will keep on looking and spread some holiday joy amongst others, especially since at this time of year, he misses the ones he loved the most, so he rather would skip the holiday altogether.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

One thing i'd really love to receive as a Christmas present is some boxing mitts. I may be young in my SHL career, but I am an old man in hockey years. After I retire from the SHL, after what is hopefully a long and successful career of bashing skulls, I hope to take my talents to the fighting rings of the world. This would give me some practice for that eventual career.

The next thing I would like is to have some tin foil shipped to me. Please dont ask why, but it would be nice for my career...

Lastly, I'd love a giant sized stuffed teddy bear plushie. One of those life sized ones. I know I might make my living beating the snot out of people, but deep down I am just one big softie. I need something to snuggle with as i fall asleep at night, and maybe someone to hold in the locker room between periods when mean people try to pick fights with me.

Top five SHL related gifts to receive this Christmas:

5. SHL branded leggings. Made with soft, brushed fabric, these skin-tight bottoms say WONDERDOME on the front and THUNDERDOME on the back.

4. SHL branded flex hat. This curved bill, stretch fit hat bears the SHL logo on the front. On the back, the word PASSING is crossed out with SCORING written hastily underneath.

3. Comically oversized Cameron Carter II brand duffle bag. For when you need to make a quick getaway with some cash. Alternate Hamburglar branding offered on checkout.

2. ACME PT Writing Robot-3000. Ever find yourself too busy to write up the 150 words necessary for a new PT? Then get your hands on one of these babies! The high-tech PT writer is specially made to stay on topic and perform without error, maintaining just enough plausibility to not be caught by the graders. Batteries not inc inclu includedddddd [ERROR: Unexpected Termination / Exception code: 0xc0000005]

1. Powerplay time. Please sir, even just a minute, if you can spare it.

[172 words]

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

NSFL PT

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2019, 01:41 PM by CFJ.)

Prince Devitt takes care of his own during the holidays and has got gifts for each member of the Dragons Bullet Club.

For @Steelhead77 , Prince Devitt got a Parm painting detailing the creation made by Esa in terms of the Parm Performance Enhancers that are exclusive to the Calgary Dragons.
For @Mike Izzy & @Rublic , custom color rush Leafs jerseys, preferable the new St. John's Maple Leaf alternates that the Toronto Maple Leafs will wear later on in the season.
For @Slappydoodle , a Macho Man painting and the WWE Championship that Macho Man held when the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 7
For @Katth , A fine lineup of Beer ranging from all across Europe and mostly Ireland where Prince Devitt is from.
For @bk1689 , A Special signed autograph from John Tavares as BK is also a Leafs fan as well.
For @Wally , An NXT Championship that his alter ego Adam Cole holds in the WWE's developmental brand NXT.
For @Weretarantula , A Signed Sens jersey with Sens legends Daniel Alfredsson, Jason Spezza and Erik Karlsson all on the jersey.
For @Off , a signed Rangers jersey from Brian Leetch, Artemi Panarin and King Henrik.
For @c00kies , A fine assortment of Cookies and sweets.
And lastly for @ACapitalChicago & @RaginCajun , two new cars so that when they get called up and move to Calgary those cars will be waiting for them.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

PBE CW

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

As Björn moved to Texas recently and is far from family while most of people he would consider friends are still playing at Vancouver Björn is looking to have pretty lone Holidays if he stays down at Texas. So one of his top wishes would be long enough break from games to visit his friends at Vancouver or if long enough fly back to Finland to spend some days with his friends and family who he has not met since last offseason. As playoffs are closing in and Texas most likely is not making it his wish is likely to be fulfilled. As backup since he is now earning some SHL level salary he has already bought tickets for few of his closest friends to fly to Texas to spends some time with him and will fly with them back to Finland in case of Texas not making it to playoffs or having 1st round exit.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Yoshimitsu McCloud's Christmas wish list actually consists mostly of new swords, regardless of whether they have an actual blade or are just wooden. When asked exactly why he had an interest in obtaining swords, McCloud politely noted that he had been using the same blade to practice his ninjitsu ever since arriving in the United States and would rather get new tools to practice with in order to keep his skills as sharp as possible. When someone helpfully commented that he should probably work harder at being a better hockey player, considering how well his team, the San Francisco Pride, have been this season, he replied by stating that rushing the inevitable is unnecessary, but not having the necessary is unworkable.

When that did not seem to make much sense, he gave a mean look to whoever gave him the earlier reply, saying that "an Irish ninja without his toys is not a happy camper and you can imagine what he would do if not given his toys".

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

One thing I'd really love to do this Christmas is give my good friend @hotdog a gift. It would be a few gifts actually. Since he has been such a good guy and helping with the PTs and stuff, I'd like to give him a piece of bread sliced in two, it would resemble a bun of sorts I suppose. Then I would hand him some chopped pickles in a vinegar dressing, some may call this relish. Then I would go out to my garden and grab some fresh tomatoes, stew those down with some sugar and spice until it became thick, almost sauce like. I would then put those sauced tomatoes in a jar and hand them to him. After that, I would grind up some mustard seeds, with spices and boil that down with some water until it became paste like. Once that was made into a nice paste, I would give him those as well. Once he has all my gifts, I would kindly ask him to lather himself with the tomato sauce, mustard paste, and the pickle relish, then ever so kindly lay down in that sliced bread I gave him first. Then I would proceed to eat him. Because let's be honest... Hotdogs are delicious.

YUM!

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2019, 04:23 PM by nykonax.)

I'm a very very very generous person, so I'm going to give most of my team a present
@SDCore gets a single "free shush" coupon that can be redeemed any time before the new year. He always wants to shush me, even naming a player in another league Shush Nyko, but as part of my contract he isn't allowed to say shush, or else a bot tells him to shut up. So he can finally tell me to shush once
@Kylrad gets a book called "how to carry your league of legends team" written by myself, because he failed us in clash and we lost cause of him and not being able to carry
@Boomcheck gets a Dar award, because he clearly deserves it after many seasons, but gets snubbed every time by the russian awards committee
@O4L gets a hug because he deserves one
@r1c3bowl22 gets a nice warm bowl of rice
@Velevra doesn't need anything cause he's already rich
@JNH gets a nice new pair of golf clubs
and @kit gets nothing
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2019, 04:23 PM by PremierBromanov.)

What Tom Fiddler wants most for Christmas this year is a big ole Four Star Cup. He and his team are on the hunt for their 3rd in as many years and they are pumped for it.

Here is what I would get for each of my teammates.

Velveteen Dream: Some velveeta cheese, since thats what i call him on the bench.
Stirling MacTavish: another recreate from Legend, I would get him a personal assistant to help him manage all the things he does for the league.
Michael Fitted: An autographed game football from Terry Bradshaw, as well as a handshake from the man. Delivered in person obviously.
Happy Gilmore: Brand new clubs for the golf course
Ricky Bobby: 17 pounds of chicken nuggets for each assist he helped me get, and a day at Ferrari World, since he likes to go fast.
Phineas Gold: A copy of Dead Poets Society and a gold statue (10 inches) of himself for all that he does for the team
Kenny Creller: I don't know Kenny that well since he's a new addition so I'll give him a $10 gift card to krogers.
Joseph Weston: 16 pounds of chicken nuggets, one for each assist he helped me get, and a Silver statue (10 inches) of himself.
Heikki Jaakola: something finnish, like a bunch of rotted fish in a can or something
Alexei Rykov: A lap dance from a busty russian nurse, to remind him of home
Conrad Farell: I dont know him that well either, $10 gift card to krogers
Bobby Lane: $20 gift card to krogers and a Silver statue of himself (10 inches)
Abhik Patel: another rookie that I don't know well. He gets one of my old sticks
Alexander Wachter: Gets a 60 inch 4k tv because that seems like something
Zbigniew Pokrywka: Boxing gloves because he likes to fight so much
Wyatt Ruschkoff: A pair of glasses so he can finally get a goal
Padraig Sarantez: 52 weeks of weekly Chiropractor visits for being the backbone of this team
Hans Schweinsteiger: Assorted combs, for his chest
Eryk Siniskaya: A free signature for his rookie season since I think i didnt get him one yet
Casimir Blaszczyk: A vowel for his last name

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2019, 04:25 PM by jRuutu.)

In the past, Ensio Kalju has not been a massive Christmas fan, but this year he sent a gift list that has multiple things he would like to get, the first thing is a couple more goals. Currently sitting at 6, if Santa brings like four more - Kalju would be at 10 goals and that would make him super happy.

Second in the list is New England making it into playoffs, that is starting to look like a big ask, but nine games left and eight points into last playoff spot is doable with the help from some jolly fella in red.

The third and final item on Kalju´s list is a gift called ´staying humble´. The fact that Kalju wrote his personal goals first into the gift list just shows that he needs to take a couple of steps back and start playing for the team more instead of worrying about his goal numbers. (156)