Create Account

S51 PT #4 - Holiday Wish List
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2019, 12:48 PM by shutdown.)

Not exactly what I want, but instead what I want to gift! My hometown has one of the largest lakes in the state I grew up in. It’s always a fantastic time around the holidays to go out with my family when the lake has finally frozen over and mess around on the ice. This holiday season, I wanted to do something a bit extra for my family in regards to this. So, I went and got everyone a new pair of skates for Christmas. It should be fun when everyone opens up their gifts and looks at each other since they’re all getting skates. Then after we eat we can walk over to the lake and break in the new skates! I thought this was a pretty good idea and am excited to finally let them open the gifts. Hopefully they get to use them for years to come. Now I just have to buy them all sticks and we can play. Maybe next Christmas

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

Kaspars Claude isnt really a high maintenance type of guy. But he knows what he wants, and usually he goest out and gets it himself. Like in the juniors, when he would go out to get individual and team awards. Whether it is Playoff MVP or the Cup, Kaspars would always try to do his best in order to make saure he can get some silverware and most importantly, help his teammates get that silverware aswell.

Now that he has made the jump to the pros, Kaspars would want to get the Rookie of the Year but I doubt that would happen by looking at the competition hes got. There is a bunch of talent as rookies and they are having great seasons aswell, a lot better then Kaspars Claude from the looks of it. But, Kaspars has helped his team clinch a spot in the playoffs and also get some season team awards like divisional champs most likely and they are fighting for the conference champions in the season.

Kaspars will set his sight now on being that Playoff Performer he has always been in the SMJHL and try to help his team get that Challenge Cup.

Most importantly, Kaspars wants that 4 peat Smile

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

For chistmas, akashi SixNine would like to be given some great goods. Something he really wanted was some flexible pants for his thick scrumptious legs. He also would like some new skates, preferably the Bauer Total one NXG skates that SixNine used to have as a kid. He had those skates and it was the reason he decided to play hockey, he wanted to be able to skate like the wind and rip into some bodies and hit up some people up. So he also wanted a new stick which he was undetermined about. He really likes the Bauer 1x and 2x sticks because of their lightweight feel and nature of the stick. He likes to use the feel of the stick to be able to pass the puck over to his buddies on hamilton and lead to some nice assists. Christmas is a nice time for SixNine and he wishes a happy holidays to his friends

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

This year I am getting a gaming desktop for Christmas. I have always used a laptop for the past 3 years and I’m finally going to be able to have a desktop. Its going to be a gaming desktop so I can work on my laptop for school and use the mega desktop to run all my games and streaming for myself. Another thing I am hoping to get is a bunch of new clothes for myself. I haven’t really updated my wardrobe in awhile and my sense of style has changed over the years so I’m looking forward to having clothes that I like and picked out for myself. Lastly, I asked for some new pairs of shoes. I’m not a huge sneakerhead or anything like that but I like to have some pairs of shoes to have some variation in my life for style sense. I hope everyone has a merry Christmas/happy holidays and a happy new year.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

This Christmas, there is only one thing that I wish for big daddy Santa Claus to come and grace me with and that is quite simply a 10 x 10 contract because that’s all I want. Since the Buffalo Stampede haven’t bothered to offer me anything close to 10 x 10, I believe that the next step in my career is to become one of Santa’s elves in the North Pole Hockey League (NPHL) as his stud all-star defenceman. It would be a pleasure to clap bombs bardownskis with S-dawg himself because he knows that he won’t win a championship without me. Not only that, but the other ladies around the North Pole needed ya boi Big Wanger to grace them with some BIG WANG that isn’t available from his tiny elves. Santa isn’t only going to give Wanger the gift of a 10 x 10, but he’s also going to give all the ladies around his workshop some good ol’ R&R with promo code WANG20 for 20% off his first order at SHLKush.com.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Jagger Fouquette is well-known around the locker room for having a massive package, and therefore he requires many things from the ol' Claus man, notably a jockstrap that fits his quite large schlong. Not only that, he requires the material items to represent just how big he really is down there, like some gold-plated beats, airpods too just for the fuck of it, some diamond piercings on his huge balls, even a nice gold-plated mug that he can use to drink hot chocolate and think of the cold winters. More than anything else though, Fouquette would love some help with his fledgling music career. He hopes Santa believes in his bars, allows him to meet Drake and get a sick mic, the best version of FL Studio, the Masterclass from Metroboomin, the top of its class grand piano for those sick melody riffs, all of it. A happy Jagger is a great player, and the Steelhawks will be looking to help him out of his slump with a nice visit from the fatman this Christmas.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

The only thing I want in this world I can't have and that's my mom to be alive. She had health issues so we had often talked about what would happen if she were to pass suddenly and we took steps to ensure that I would land on my own two feet when it happened. Still, losing someone who you are so close to, someone you saw every day as more than your mom and more like a close and treasured friend hurts me more than I can bear most days. Taking care of her while she was sick wasn't a burden, it was my pleasure to care for the person who guided me from childhood to adulthood with little hiccups along the way. I miss her voice, her laugh, I miss everything about her. She could light up a room with her smile and if you were on her bad side, she would let you know it.

She was everyone's mom, she was a treasured friend to many others. If I could wake up to anything on Christmas Morning, I would like it to be her smiling face when I walk into the living room, if only for one minute.

Markus has never been a big gift giver, seeing as his parents taught him at a young age the value of money, and how much his equipment and tournaments cost them in the long run. He was simply thankful to be able to fully undertake his passion, and now that his career is taking off, he can reward them with much needed vacations. They, of course, decided to follow him in the nine other SMJHL cities in North America. They even toured around Anchorage with him - it was like nothing they had seen back in Switzerland, as the country had no access to the ocean, and thus the Alaskan fishing industry interested them greatly. Another city they particularly appreciated was Charlotte, in which the Kraken play their home games. The density and the ceaseless bustling around reminded them of Bern, where Chrigel, Markus' father, is working as a history teacher at a local school. Markus wished they also could've visited Montréal, the Kraken's old home, because in his few years in North America, it was the city he loved the most, and that felt the most European.

For his teammates, he will keep doing what he does best - making the little gestures, like doing the coffee run at the end of practice before the video sessions, staying a bit longer on the ice to help his backup Steven Vassallo, and taking the tab at the restaurant for the rookies, as the veterans on the team used to do a few seasons ago.

(255 words)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

I (stavros) simply could not bear the news .. santa isn't real. i took it upon myself to buy gifts for all of my favourite SHL teammates and junior teammates.

I bought @DaftRaincloud a Seattle SuperSonics retro deluxe kevin durant speciality jersey.
I bought @Gwdjohnson my new homemade partridge berry jelly with a loaf of bread baked from scratch.
I bought @frithjofr a shirt stating "poppy's little boy" on the front - on the back, a wolf.
I bought @Wasty the finest single malt scotch. with a note persuading him to give me the max contract.
I bought @dylanjj37 one of those magnetic tapout car decals and a hank williams gospel vinyl
I bought @JT3 a baseball jersey with XXXtentacion's name on the front, and 1998-2018 on the back.
I bought @hotdog Jordan peterson's 12 Rules for Life audiobook, and a 6 month subscription to gavin mcinness's exclusive online content.
I bought @GottaLoveHonorsBio a signed Anchorage Armada Patrick Perry Jr. jersey.

PBE CW - AW13

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Quote:Written task: Write about what you (or your player) would like to receive as a holiday gift! Or write about what you (or your player) would give to another SHL user (or player) as a holiday gift for them. (minimum 150 words).

Guy Zheng's dream gift is a sodastream. This is because it's always been a lifelong dream of his to try to carbonate every type of drink imaginable. Want a glass of sparkling apple juice? Done! Glass of sparking red wine? Easy as can be. Mug of carbonated coffee? No problem! What about re-carbonating flat coke? Not an issue at all. Jug of carbonated milk? You betcha! A sparking martini? Don't even have to ask! Gin and tonic without the tonic but still fizzy because of the sodastream? The world is your oyster. As you can see, there's a hundred and one ways to use this magical device and Guy is constantly thinking about all of them. In fact, every time he's on the ice, he starts thinking about what the ice would look like if it was made with sparkling water instead of regular water. Would it have cool air bubbles underneath the surface? Would it have cool pebbles of ice on the surface, like the ice for curling? All of these questions could definitely be answered if Guy was gifted a sodastream.

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Quote:Written task: Write about what you (or your player) would like to receive as a holiday gift! Or write about what you (or your player) would give to another SHL user (or player) as a holiday gift for them. (minimum 150 words).

To each and every one of my brothers and sisters in Edmonton, I gift to you the privilege of playing for such a prestigious franchise such as the Edmonton Blizzard. In reality no one could ask for a more perfect gift, a team that has won two Challenge Cups in the last 6 seasons.

My secondary gift to you all is a year long subscription to Weight Watchers in person meetings which will be held Thursday at 7:30 PM in the lounge at the arena. I expect you all there because last season a majority of you dweebs came to camp out of shape and we are fortunate to be in the position we are currently.

My third and final gift to you all is my thoughts and prays that you do well emotionally through the Christmas season as there is no way in hell any of you are going home for the Holidays, the playoffs start in like a week, get a fucking grip.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Josef's wishlist was short this year. He asked for some parts for a gaming PC but isn't really worried about that. He can wait until next year. The big thing on his list is a playoff appearance. Texas has been knocking on the door but can't seem to get over the hump. If he could have that Christmas miracle he would forgo the rest of his list. With six games left, the Renegades in the post-season would be the best gift he could receive. Other than that, he has things like equipment, a Zamboni for some reason, money, and some pots and pans for cooking. Josef is a bit of a homebody so while everyone is out partying and experimenting with the substances, Josef is experimenting in the kitchen working on his cooking skills. He's actually working on opening up a restaurant in the Dallas area but hasn't decided on a menu yet.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

When it comes to Christmas and the whole spirit of holidays Im sad that it is no more what it used to be. Now almost always the main topic and the headache of the holiday are "gifts". Marketing uses it, your friends and family uses it and it is just hot garbage. I personally don't want nothing for the Christmas, but I guess I will make some gifts for my loved ones as I am a giver and I don't care for receiving. I wish you all actually care for the time together with your family and closes ones that for the gifts and that you could have the same fun even if you would get some annoying socks or cheap presents.

As far as Danila goes he has only one wish, almost what Mariah says in her song "All I want for Christmas is you!". All he wants for Christmas is finally to receive a letter from Elizabeth as he is still waiting for that reply and he hopes he has not spooked her with the approach or he letter.

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Lekberg Osterman Christmas wish us pretty simple. He just wants to eat good food, with good people, maybe play a board game or two and just chill out. That's what Christmas is all about for him. One of the things he misses the most is the traditional Swedish Christmas foods, like pickled herring for example. To say Lekberg Osterman loves pickled herring would be an understatement. He's been going through withdrawal symptoms for three full seasons at this point. If he was to give his teammates Christmas presents it would most likely be a collective gift to the whole team in the form of a traditional Swedish Christmas celebration. Schnapps, Julmust and Bayersk would be the drinks of choice. Sing a couple of Christmas songs. Then eat! Jansons Frestelse (potato gratin with anchovies), Swedish meatballs, sausages, beet sallad, Christmas ham and ofcourse pickled herring by the truckload. There's no greater gift than spending time with your buddies and eating good food.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]