Create Account

S51 PT #4 - Holiday Wish List

During this time of celebration, family and togetherness I would like to hand out s few gifts. These are tokens of my great esteem for these worthy members of our SHL.

To @Bonk one gift certificate for a full body wax. It will take a team of experts, a metric ton of wax and a whole lot of patience, but we’ll get it done

To @ztevans unlimited sessions with a positivity councilor. With hard work and determination we will sand down those world weary edges, prevent eye sprains from excessive rolling and eliminate sarcastic judgement from your repertoire

To @JKortesi81 a nice shiny Presidents Trophy for your mantle as consolation for the lack of a Challenge Cup

To @Rich the full series of Adventure Time on dvd to while away those long, cold Wisconsin nights this winter

To @Steelhead77 a meat locker full of various, salted Italian meats and Jennifer Love Hewitt to hand feed them to you

To @Mike Izzy full control of the SHL media section to remake at your will

I love all you guys and wish you and all the rest of the SHL a very merry Christmas and a joyous holiday season

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Okay so here is what I want to receive for the holidays. I want #LeeOut! If someone can give me this I will be so happy. You know why? Lee is preventing us from reaching our potential and winning the many Challenge Cups we were all promised. We are too good to be losing losing losing and then, what, fighting for a playoff spot. It took us most of the season to barely make the playoffs but now I am even afraid because Lee won't try hard like Walrus and find STHS hacks instead Lee just talks about NRG who he doesn't even like and she take him away from making us the best team we can be! She is the root cause of our failures and my 2 points this season now that is solved and I just want #LeeOut and #NRGOut because I feel like things may be better. It's sad too because we really want to win.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Delver Fudgeson loves Christmas. The spirit of giving. The family. The break from hockey. And, best of all, the free gifts from various friends and well-wishers. While I may not be the biggest fan of finding personal gifts for everyone, it is a good trade off for the surprise of getting things I wanted for free. This year, I would love it if I got a stick that could handle the absolute clappers I'm sending at the point. I know the team should provide me with my gear, but I need someone to go above and beyond to find me a perfect twig that can handle the immense pressure I put on it, physically and mentally. I'm no expert on equipment, I just take what is handed to me and shatter it promptly with enough force behind my slap shot to take down a rhinoceros. If the genius minds at Lethbridge could just find a strong enough stick, with just enough flex, I would most appreciate it.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

For Christmas this year, I, Slip McScruff, would like to receive some god damned peace and quiet.  All these kids today with their fort night and their jewel pods are taking up too much space and causing too much ruckus. 

Every holiday, I get my close friends together to drink eggnog and watch the same three holiday movies by the fire.  Cooking the holiday meal is my gift to them, and I loved getting all my holiday shopping done with a smile and warm greetings from all my local market vendors. Old Charlie and his daughters set aside the nicest tomatoes for me and I brought them homemade banana bread.

But this year, I was down at the market chatting with Charlie's oldest daughter about our holiday plans when this live-tweeting MILLENNIAL vaped all this crap in our faces. My damn tomatoes got this fake mango residue all over them and his Starbucks pumpkin spice challenge ended with coffee all over my twelve pound holiday ham.

The Christmas spirit is lost in the brunch time social media shuffle and instacart uber eats speed shoppers. Bah Humbug!

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Kenny Creller only wants one thing this year, and it's 500 TPE. It takes so long getting TPE to be a powerhouse in the SHL, so opening a present with 500TPE inside would be as good as a Nintendo Switch or 15,000 Dollars to pay off credit card debt. It's not a difficult choice as to what he would do with the TPE either. 99 Defense and 99 Passing. With LA needing Creller up to bring home a cup, the faster he can be a solid asset for their franchise, the better. Being in the SMJHL as a maxed player is fun, but Creller needs to win 3 cups in his career, so every season counts. Any excess TPE would be put toward skating, but in the end, Crellers big goal is getting onto a damn All Star team . The Creller name is strong, but there are many milestones Kenny needs to hit in order to be the best Creller in the SHL to date

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

This is what I wish for some of my teammates over in Calgary.

@Mike Izzy: I wish you happy holidays and wonderful times with Linda.

@Steelhead77: I wish you all the best food and sweet juicy parms over the holidays. Just don't eat too many, we have a cup to defend.

@Slappydoodle: For you I wish you the best Cuban cigars out there and a nice whisky to go along with them! I got a nice 50 year old that I got from my secret santa. Wanna share?

@Off: I wish for you that your flying lessons are going well and that your brother get's over his fear of flying.

@CFJ: I wish that your new club is going to be a huge succes!

@bk1689: For you I wish that you and your new acquired monkey get a long. Thank you for taking it off @mstuk41 back.

Personally I just want another Challenge Cup win, but that's just me.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

What do I want for Christmas this year? Well, I think the best Christmas present somebody could ever give me is a chicken parm key to the city. Something like that from each SHL city I play in. I know, I have eaten a ton of chicken parms all over the place, especially in Calgary, but this would unlock a whole new world for me. Think of the possibilities. Unlimited chicken parms in Seattle! West Kendall! Buffalo! I bet there are chicken parm locations all over the place that I have not been to, and these keys to SHL cities for chicken parms would absolutely steal the show for me on Christmas. I would not even doubt that it would up my game to another level as well. The Calgary Dragons are known for their parms, and me too of course, so this would be the perfect gift. My goal by the end of my career is to have every chicken parm from every restaurant in every city.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

This Christmas, there is not a lot that Daniel Bischoff would like. He is already very happy and does not really want anything in particular as a present. However, he has been told that he must come up with something. Perhaps the only thing he'd really like is a cat, something he's never been able to have before, however Lallo really wants a dog and Daniel has decided that he would be happy with a dog so he has bought the best dog ever for Lallo for Christmas. When he gives Lallo the dog, however (he gave it before Christmas as he didn't think it would be nice to keep it in a box for a week), he was surprised when Lallo had a gift for him and it was the cutest little kitten he'd ever seen. Thankfully after introducing them, the two animals seemed to get on really well so it worked out good for everyone.

Collin Gibbles would definitely spend the holiday season getting presents for all of his SHL friends. He would get Mathias Seger and Mika Mayfield some Mayosota Chiefs brand Mayo to celebrate their times as captains and the faces of the brand. He would get all of his former Anaheim Teammates a stuffed Outlungus plush along with a bobblehead of each of their players. Being the Head GM has it's benefits after all. He would get all of the new Anaheim Outlaws a weekend trip to relax with their families at a local waterpark and resort so they can enjoy some time before the playoffs start. He would throw a big party for his fellow Minnesota Chiefs at his home in Anaheim with his spouse Anna Kendrick. He would spend a good amount of time working to help improve the team locker room by installing a sauna, new rainfall showers, and massage chairs for after tough games.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Alex Winters isn’t really looking for much this holiday season in terms of a wish list. As a young, single millionaire in New York City, he can pretty much get himself whatever he wants whenever, but if he had to ask for anything, it would be with regards to the team. While they’re second in the conference, first in the division, and likely heading back to the playoffs, Alex would be asking for consistency and improvement on the team’s powerplay. (I’m the team’s coach, I don’t feel bad ripping myself) Either way, Winters is having a nice holiday season, relaxing and enjoying himself at home in between games. He went out and bought a Christmas tree, which was fun for him to decorate. Had a small Christmas party with his teammates and their spouses, anyone that wanted to come over really, which gave him a chance to break out his cooking skills.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

I would have a gift for one of my team mates. I am playing alongside veteran center Michael Fitted, he is a really good guy and a fabulous team mate in the looker room. While he is known to be a very good playmaker with a great eye for his wingers. He started to try to score more goals. But this mission isn't very successful so far. Don't get me wrong, he did scored 9 goals so far that's quite impressive when you see how bad he can shoot, there is no power behind is slap shot, but he still tries it hard. We always say that he should shoot not pass the puck to the goalie, don't give him easy saves. Because I am a good team mate, and I want our team to win and be successful. I would give him an annual pass for the fitness center. There he could pump his arms up and maybe he could shoot the puck like a real hockey player does.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

I never really think about what I want for Christmas, because I spend about a month figuring out what to get other people/figuring out what food I'm going to bring to ten gatherings. So if someone wanted to get me something I could actually use, it would be a ticket to some retreat where they teach you to just Say No to Doing Things. First, I need to be taught to not find joy in keeping in touch with more people than I can handle. It takes energy to care about people, and now, at the end of my life, I am exhausted. I want someone to be able to ask on a Friday, "Hey, you free tomorrow?" and for me to be able to say, "Yes." It's just a dream right now, and it's all entirely my fault that it's just a dream, but I need help, and since it's a magical time of year, maybe someone with magic or good leadership retreat ideas can help.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

As we head into a much needed break over the Christmas holiday’s and get ready to ring in the new year, and the Minnesota Chiefs sit just shy of the last playoff spot, you’d think a player on that team would wish for some wins to end the season and get into the dance, but Artemi Berezin has something else in mind.

Artemi Berezin will be entering his 14th season after this one is completed, and he still believes he has something in the tank and can bring something to any team in the SHL either building for the future or contending for a championship. Which means that Berezin is hoping for some health in the new year and to keep building on his success that has happened throughout his career thus far.

Oh and also, a playoff berth this season and some playoff success would be a nice treat to get also!

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

First, I would like for Adam to continue to stick around on the SHL. I know he isn’t very motivated at the moment, but I hope decides to stick around. Second, I hope we find a way to fix the league. My hope is that we move to a different sim, like FHM. The current state of the league has me losing a bit of motivation as well. Putting in work to build an interesting player feels very futile at the moment. As for my player, the only thing he wants right now is a dog. Moving 3 times in 4 seasons is stressful, and has him feeling a little lonely. Having a dog to come home to would make him feel much better. Unfortunately, he is in too much a transitional phase of his life to have one right now. Maybe once he gets settled into a home in Toronto he can get one, but not just yet.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

For me the best holiday gift I could recieve is for all my guys and girls in Anchorage to have a great time with their families and friends. Although things have been a bit quieter around the locker room over the past month or so we are still a tight knit group and I have enough in my life to want too much more. As long as everyone enjoys themselves, gets Paro and comes home safe and sound that will be enough for me.

The cherry on the cake would be if that after Christmas we managed to progress through the playoffs and have a crack at winning the four star. We haven't made it yet and after being cheesed out by Simon against Carolina last season it would be the perfect end to the holiday period if we could finally bring the cup back to Anchorage.

Merry Christmas everyone.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]