Create Account

2020 Resolutions

I am going to try an start to set more goals for myself throughout the year.

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

Manage time to study better Smile

lose some weight. I know I am so original .

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

My goal is to try and include more activity into my everyday activities (ex. Choosing to walk or ride bike instead of just jumping in the car. Also to try and improve my posture because there is a lot of computer time in my day.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

My goal is to do more actives like exercising, rock climbing, hiking, and running with the doggo.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Make it past my foundation year in uni

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

I'm not one to make year long resolutions because that's kind of an arbitrary cycle. If I want to change or start something, the best time to start is right away and the best time to end is when it doesn't work for me anymore.

That being said, one of these days I'll get around to actually writing some simple blog about software development. Probably the cookie cutter pattern of hosting my own blog website then writing about what I learned in hosting my own website.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Eat more candy.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

to get to 200 lbs

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

To organize and keep organized my home office.

generally speaking i just want to try and get more on top of my shit, be more conscious of my time management and do more with my days

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Keep chugging along in school however work harder and get better grades.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

Plan for the future and get on a path to succeed in whatever is on that list.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

My resolution is to move and become more independant, spend more time with those I love and less worrying about work

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Complete two physical paintings and not dwell on photoshop so much!

[Image: hw6Eojc.png]

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]