Create Account

2020 Resolutions

Lose some weight
Get sub 100 golf score

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

Go the gym more and eat better.

Get back to working out now that I'm finally feeling closer to 100% after injury.

Become better friends with my local deli workers so they put more meat on my sandwiches.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Try to get into better shape, less drinking more uhh, sporting? idk. Not gon give up my beer though.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Gain (healthy) weight and break down soccer film for a site

[Image: noahshl.gif]

Switzerland Outlaws Chiefs  Player Page  Updates  Chiefs Outlaws Switzerland

My New Years resolution is to work out consistently 5 days a week. I plan on taking pictures and measurements on 31 DEC (along with my wife since we are doing this together) and starting a comprehensive fitness plan that integrates lifting (heavy focus on core lifts like deadlift, squats, bench press, etc.) and low impact cardio so I can gain strength and some, but not a lot, of mass while improving my cardio.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

Get some kind of consistency when it comes to exercising

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

I’d like to make a larger investment in my career and less of my personal preferences and activities.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Get good grades and procrastinate less

Get better at playing hockey irl.

My resolution is to finish undergrad, get into a good grad school and get a job.

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

my new years resolution is to document when and what to every time i nut so that i can have a wealth of knowledge on my nutting habits.

be happier

I've never made a New Years Resolution before, so I think I should start off with an easier one. I want to read more books this year, I used to read a bunch years ago but have slacking in that area recently.