Create Account

takethehorizon 1/5
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2020, 12:01 AM by takethehorizon.)

[Image: StromChamberlain.png]

[Image: LucaDelVecchio2.png] @Zoone16

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

damn thats nice.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Really like the colouring on the sigs, super visually appealing

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

these are great

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Sig 1. 3/5
i was a bit torn between a 2.5 and a 3 on this but i decided to give you the benefit of the doubt on it. its not a bad looking sig by any means but it does fall short in a few aspects for me. first thing i notice is the face and mask of the render which is in part due to the quality of the render as well as the lighting you have above said area. its clean and it looks pretty damn awesome. i also like how youve blended the jersey of the render into your sig, it worked out pretty well. one thing i am unsure about is if you ended up cutting your render out and using a completely custom background, i can see areas that make me believe that you havent but overall you did a pretty decent job of hiding it. the colors look pretty good, a bit monotonous but as long as this isnt a style you use constantly i think it works out fine in this case. the dust overlay is a bit busy but did aid quite well in the blending of your sig so i cant complain. i do believe the top of the sig could be cropped a bit. i understand the effect you were going for, it sort of worked, but it does look a little awkward. my biggest gripe here is the text. im not crazy about the placement or the font but my main issues are the colors you chose and the lack of blending. it ends up being really flat over what is a decently solid sig overall, and especially ruins some of the depth of the render.

Sig 2. 4/5
i think you really hit the mark on this one. this has everything thats good about the first sig and improvements in areas that fell short. you went with the same sort of effect when it comes to the lighting and render but with the crop it looks much better. again youve done a nice job of blending the render in with the rest of the sig. and it looks like this render has actually been cut out! i like the addition of the logo to the the shoulder even though its not super noticeable... which is actually a really good thing because its normal for that sort of thing to stick out. even though you took a similar route with the colors in this sig the inclusion of the secondary color went a long way. the overlays are a little more subtle and controlled which i like. the biggest improvement here is the text. id say it looks quite a bit more inspired font wise and even though its pretty much one solid color the work behind it makes it pop in a nice way. always like seeing some team text as it helps the immersion into the SHL. the one thing i could suggest would be some (more?) blurring. you have pretty much the same sharpness all the way through the render and although the composition of the sig lends to that sort of thing you could create some extra depth and really draw your focal point to your renders face even further.

$1.75 mil