Create Account

Make a maximum gap between passing and scoring

01-03-2020, 06:44 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
01-03-2020, 04:03 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Damn aha I wonder how Grok suddenly started posting an .830! So unusual!

Finn you are smarter than this.
Yeah I’m pretty smart Hallsy thanks for the recognition

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-03-2020, 07:14 PMKeygan Wrote:
01-03-2020, 02:37 PMStamkosFan Wrote: Just freezing redistributions rewards the people who applied the cheat early on before the league was aware of what they were doing

I mean look at Hamilton, multiple players with more than a 25 point difference...

[Image: 0a67b2075478542702d038edcc3da43b.png]

All the restriction did was make them go with their original plan to fuck the league lmfao.

"Boohoo we did nothing wrong"

Did we fuck the league this season? Like holy fuck take off your blinders for one second.

01-03-2020, 07:22 PMztevans Wrote: That works too.
I’ll commend you for trying to steer the conversation in a better direction, only so much you can do

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

01-03-2020, 07:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-03-2020, 06:44 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Finn you are smarter than this.
Yeah I’m pretty smart Hallsy thanks for the recognition

Honestly if you believe we only swept you guys because of our strategy to have low passing and high scoring and it had nothing to do with the fact that we have a better goalie. You are samee level dumb. Actually Samee would probably be able to figure that Hamilton was able to win the series due to having a better goaltender. But hey I guess you are just hoping on the fuck Hamilton/ Fuck Hallsy train that has been popular for the last 2 months.

01-03-2020, 07:39 PMnour Wrote:
01-03-2020, 07:22 PMztevans Wrote: That works too.
I’ll commend you for trying to steer the conversation in a better direction, only so much you can do

Some men just want to watch the world burn, etc.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

01-03-2020, 07:42 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
01-03-2020, 07:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Yeah I’m pretty smart Hallsy thanks for the recognition

Honestly if you believe we only swept you guys because of our strategy to have low passing and high scoring and it had nothing to do with the fact that we have a better goalie. You are samee level dumb. Actually Samee would probably be able to figure that Hamilton was able to win the series due to having a better goaltender. But hey I guess you are just hoping on the fuck Hamilton/ Fuck Hallsy train that has been popular for the last 2 months.

What does a better goalie have to do with anything

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-03-2020, 07:54 PMSlashACM Wrote:
01-03-2020, 07:42 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Honestly if you believe we only swept you guys because of our strategy to have low passing and high scoring and it had nothing to do with the fact that we have a better goalie. You are samee level dumb. Actually Samee would probably be able to figure that Hamilton was able to win the series due to having a better goaltender. But hey I guess you are just hoping on the fuck Hamilton/ Fuck Hallsy train that has been popular for the last 2 months.

What does a better goalie have to do with anything

You guys just got sths'd. It sucks but it happens. I would actually argue that Buffalo got sths'd. Robinson had a bad series it happens. Krysst was a wall. The opposite has happen numerous times before that where the lower tpe goalie is a wall. And the high tpe goalie cant stop a beach ball. Buffalo-Hamilton series would have been a lot closer if Robinson was any good in the series.

01-03-2020, 08:01 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
01-03-2020, 07:54 PMSlashACM Wrote: What does a better goalie have to do with anything

You guys just got sths'd. It sucks but it happens. I would actually argue that Buffalo  got sths'd. Robinson had a bad series it happens. Krysst was a wall. The opposite has happen numerous times before that where the lower tpe goalie is a wall. And the high tpe goalie cant stop a beach ball.  Buffalo-Hamilton series would have been a lot closer if Robinson was any good in the series.

Yay I got pitied Smile feelsgood

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

ww3 is on our doorstep and we’re using an outdated forum style website to argue about the morality of player builds on a fake hockey league the real question is who gets the aux when we drivin the tank

It's more surprising to me the "we did nothing at all why is everyone mad at us" attitude than the results. The only people i see with more attitude like that is Patriot fans...

01-03-2020, 08:28 PMInf1d3l Wrote: It's more surprising to me the "we did nothing at all why is everyone mad at us" attitude than the results. The only people i see with more attitude like that is Patriot fans...

WHOA don't you dare...

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

[Image: WastefulBriefGrebe-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

01-03-2020, 07:14 PMKeygan Wrote:
01-03-2020, 02:37 PMStamkosFan Wrote: Just freezing redistributions rewards the people who applied the cheat early on before the league was aware of what they were doing

I mean look at Hamilton, multiple players with more than a 25 point difference...

[Image: 0a67b2075478542702d038edcc3da43b.png]

All the restriction did was make them go with their original plan to fuck the league lmfao.

"Boohoo we did nothing wrong"
What motivation would we ever have to make a plan to fuck the league

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

01-03-2020, 08:19 PMnour Wrote: ww3 is on our doorstep and we’re using an outdated forum style website to argue about the morality of player builds on a fake hockey league the real question is who gets the aux when we drivin the tank

It’s been 3 hours and nobody’s asked for the aux so I guess I’ll take it

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

01-04-2020, 12:05 AMBDonini Wrote:
01-03-2020, 08:19 PMnour Wrote: ww3 is on our doorstep and we’re using an outdated forum style website to argue about the morality of player builds on a fake hockey league the real question is who gets the aux when we drivin the tank

It’s been 3 hours and nobody’s asked for the aux so I guess I’ll take it

what you playin its all yours