Create Account

A Video Introduction to FHM6 for SHL

As most of you should already be aware, the league is looking at moving to a new sim engine. The only real viable option that has been found is Franchise Hockey Manager. We've been working over the past 2 months to get ready for the move, but we have a fair bit of work left. In the meantime I thought it would be good to give everyone a quick run-through of FHM6 and show everyone how the league file will likely look. I am hoping to go more in depth with tactics and roles next time, but for now it's more of an overview:

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Smile

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Good ol Teddy and his dulcet tones.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Yikes not ok with my salary in FHM

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

Also lmao JT at 1* we love to see it

Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs

And as a third spammed comment this looks amazing good job gang

Oh ya those builds, contracts, etc are placeholders and for testing only... You can safely ignore them lol

Lit, good shit @DrunkenTeddy

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Awesome video, Teddy. You answered a lot of my questions about FHM. It looks really cool. Thanks for putting all of this together.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

this looks pretty cool. thank you for the walkthrough, teddy.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

I realize I should probably have simmed forward a bunch so the stats weren't all 0, oh well.

01-07-2020, 07:55 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: I realize I should probably have simmed forward a bunch so the stats weren't all 0, oh well.

Maybe in another video?

Also, a follow-up going over archetypes would be cool on there's a better idea of what point distributions and setups will look like for TPE.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020, 08:24 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

01-07-2020, 08:04 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote:
01-07-2020, 07:55 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: I realize I should probably have simmed forward a bunch so the stats weren't all 0, oh well.

Maybe in another video?

Also, a follow-up going over archetypes would be cool on there's a better idea of what point distributions and setups will look like for TPE.

We had an update scale originally that we used in the file I showed but we are likely switching to this one:
Scale
5 -> 6 - 1
6 -> 7 - 1
7 -> 8 - 2
8 -> 9 - 2
9 -> 10 - 5
10 -> 11 - 5
11 -> 12 - 8
12 -> 13 - 8
13 -> 14 - 15
14 -> 15 - 15
15 -> 16 - 25
16 -> 17 - 25
17 -> 18 - 40
18 -> 19 - 40
19 -> 20 - 40

For the player roles here's a great cheat sheet to show important and key attributes for each role:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=355821563

I really do not feel like watching this.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

good shit ted. although it seems like theres a lot of extra bs to the play by play i feel like it gives us a better image of whats actually happening in game as opposed to sths and god damn would i welcome that.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020, 09:14 PM by charlieconway.)

Is it weird that I'm most excited for jersey numbers mattering?

That and handedness.

Edit: Do we know if player size (height/weight) will have an effect on the sim? As in, would a crease clearing defenseman that's 7'8" 500 lbs be better than one that's 6'4" 220 lbs... assuming all other attributes being equal.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno