Create Account

HIRED: Minnesota Chiefs GM

Rip mczherl

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Nice choice. Congratulations Spartan

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Congrats mate. I know from the smjhl that Minnesota is in good hands now.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

How can you do McZ dirty like that? After everything he has done for Minnesota? Shameful display from everybody involved.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020, 06:58 AM by C9Van.)

01-08-2020, 06:16 AMjRuutu Wrote: How can you do McZ dirty like that? After everything he has done for Minnesota? Shameful display from everybody involved.

Yeah, this honestly but I saw this coming a mile away.

I said the only person I wanted as GM (Outside of Aaron Wilson but never looked possible by the looks of it.) was him considering how hopelessly crippled this team has been since I've joined the league so I'll be leaving when my contract is up. Or hopefully traded.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020, 07:25 AM by drodger91.)

Chiefs Towel

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020, 07:25 AM by drodger91.)

Double post

FalconsJapanpride

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020, 07:26 AM by drodger91.)

Double post...oh god my phone is having a hard time

FalconsJapanpride

01-08-2020, 06:16 AMjRuutu Wrote: How can you do McZ dirty like that? After everything he has done for Minnesota? Shameful display from everybody involved.

Terrible take.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Imagine sitting here thinking McZ should ever be given another position of power?

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020, 11:17 AM by CFJ.)

01-08-2020, 10:36 AMBuster Wrote: Imagine sitting here thinking McZ should ever be given another position of power?

I agree 100% , even though he did carry me to a Cup with his McZ "God" Strats. I've won 4 without him. Congrats to Gibbles however, he's a good man. Popcorn

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Maybe he will get the Winnipeg job? Hell, get him to apply for the Anaheim job too and prove to HO that he still has it and they made a mistake.

01-08-2020, 02:21 PMhockeyfan Wrote: Maybe he will get the Winnipeg job? Hell, get him to apply for the Anaheim job too and prove to HO that he still has it and they made a mistake.
this might just be crazy enough to work

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]