Alas, Minny.

JRuutu: fired from last two jobs, hands in a crumpled up resumé

hiring manager: sorry we’ve decided to hire someone else

JRuutu: this is bullying, you’ll be hearing from my counsel

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

As someone on Minnesota, GO GIBBLES!

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

01-08-2020, 09:40 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-08-2020, 09:37 AMnour Wrote: SHL HO is cool until they do something I don’t like and then theyre biased bullies who faked the moon landing and hate veteran members obviously
SHL HO DOESN’T WEAR POPPIES

Shut it all down

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

01-08-2020, 10:11 AMdankoa Wrote:
01-08-2020, 09:54 AMjRuutu Wrote: In your honest opinion - what is this if not bullying? A veteran member with all the tools to run a team, member who wants a second chance in managing a team gets denied time after time, only because some cant accept the fact that the veteran member has done more than enough to earn that second chance? A qualified member, a member who would make the league a better place by running a team gets denied time after time - smells a lot like bullying to me.
Bullying jfc
its not?

01-08-2020, 10:15 AMJNH Wrote: JRuutu: fired from last two jobs, hands in a crumpled up resumé

What do you know about the resumes?

01-08-2020, 10:16 AMjRuutu Wrote:
01-08-2020, 10:11 AMdankoa Wrote: Bullying jfc
its not?
Obviously it’s not, don’t wilfully be an idiot

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

@Leppish 4GM

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

I think I've already had enough SHL for one day.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

01-08-2020, 10:17 AMdankoa Wrote:
01-08-2020, 10:16 AMjRuutu Wrote: its not?
Obviously it’s not, don’t wilfully be an idiot
Would you say it´s impossible for qualified member to even get bullied in a situation like this? (Applying for similar jobs in SHL multime times, but time after time getting denied?)

01-08-2020, 10:04 AMJNH Wrote: damn mcz has gaslighted MIN into believing he’s a better GM candidate than gibbles lmao
This. RT.

I agree with one thing the pro-McZ contingent has said here: HO needs to just tell him to stop applying because the majority of people in positions of authority don't trust him to put the welfare of a team over his own selfish interests. I liked McZ, but even I've come around to understanding it's the McZ show or nothing.

Hell, he's shown an inability to manage or keep track of the most basic of details in a management role with MIN.

How do I know this? During my FA period, he tried to pitch me to be the 1C for Minnesota as an FA.... Cassius Darrow is now and has always been a defenseman. He knows this, because he's played with me in both Germany AND Buffalo. If you're gonna try to recruit someone to join your team, you should have your shit together. I also know @BadWolf had a similar situation with him before she left MIN.

I can't in good conscience recommend anyone who cares about team success play for a McZ team. I know Gibbles cares about not only his team's success, but entire league success whenever and however possible. I've seen it repeatedly over the last 5-6 seasons he's been with Anaheim.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020, 10:26 AM by dankoa.)

01-08-2020, 10:24 AMjRuutu Wrote:
01-08-2020, 10:17 AMdankoa Wrote: Obviously it’s not, don’t wilfully be an idiot
Would you say it´s impossible for qualified member to even get bullied in a situation like this? (Applying for similar jobs in SHL multime times, but time after time getting denied?)
Bullying - “seek to harm, intimidate, or coerce (someone perceived as vulnerable).”

don’t really think getting passed over for some shl gm jobs meets this criteria personally

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

01-08-2020, 10:17 AMjRuutu Wrote:
01-08-2020, 10:15 AMJNH Wrote: JRuutu: fired from last two jobs, hands in a crumpled up resumé

What do you know about the resumes?

I’ve seen both as GM? Was in SHL HO while McZ was GMing? Have dealt with both in trade talks as a GM?

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

01-08-2020, 10:23 AMTheWoZy Wrote: @Leppish 4GM

Disagree

[Image: lebbish.gif]

someone make a lineup quick

01-08-2020, 10:14 AMjRuutu Wrote: Lets be honest, McZ has 1700 TPE, most in Minnesota, second most is at 1500, so playing the most is not that weird, especially in Minnesota of all teams that has in total of I believe 6 1000+ TPE players.

As coach McZ promised a player a 1st line C role, he then changed his player’s position to C and put himself there. That player was a key part of the future core and in the Chiefs leadership group, now that player is gone. It has nothing to do with TPE, this is not team first behaviour.

I really hope you and everyone else acting upset in this thread give Gibbles a chance because he’s a fantastic GM and even better person and if you got to know that about him before dismissing him because he’s InExPeRiEnCeD, you’d realize that Minny has been put in excellent hands.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]