Create Account

Alas, Minny.

01-08-2020, 11:05 AMiamslm22 Wrote:
01-08-2020, 09:06 AMjRuutu Wrote: The point was on him never going through these bumps on the road with his own player.  I´m sure he was/is a good candidate, but I don´t believe for a second that McZ was not the right man for the job.

Of course Spartan has recommendations, his friends are sitting in the HO, you included. Conflict of interest in my eyes and surely there has to be some value on the fact that McZ has applied for these jobs more than once before with a strong application? If not, why not just tell him he is never going to get hired? You guys bullies - simple as that.

Free agents are the cancer of every league. Testing the free agency and seeing what your value might be is a move done by cowards and selfish players. Never understood the desire to leave for free - I mean why do it? If you want a change of scenery, why not ask for a trade?

Starting to see quite few almost undraftable players in this league, why should teams waste a first round pick to a user who is almost guaranteed to leave for free at some point?

In general to free agents: what you think will happen when you play these games time after time? Do you think number of teams who want to have you in their organization will be bigger or smaller?

Mysterious world this free agency world.
Here we go, thread saved Texas Cowboy ´Troll of the West´ has arrived

01-08-2020, 11:11 AMjRuutu Wrote:
01-08-2020, 11:05 AMiamslm22 Wrote: Free agents are the cancer of every league. Testing the free agency and seeing what your value might be is a move done by cowards and selfish players. Never understood the desire to leave for free - I mean why do it? If you want a change of scenery, why not ask for a trade?

Starting to see quite few almost undraftable players in this league, why should teams waste a first round pick to a user who is almost guaranteed to leave for free at some point?

In general to free agents: what you think will happen when you play these games time after time? Do you think number of teams who want to have you in their organization will be bigger or smaller?

Here we go, thread saved Texas Cowboy ´Troll of the West´ has arrived

Anytime you make a point about someone making a bad decision it should be reminding you called people cancer for testing FA. And you want to clown on HO for who they hired as a GM. CLASSIC ruutu.

01-08-2020, 10:59 AMnour Wrote:
01-08-2020, 10:45 AMjRuutu Wrote: And I still feel simply the fact that someone has been here longer automatically says they might know a lot more about the league than someone who has been here less time. Especially in McZ´s case where he has done it all during his time here.

What should I think as a ´neutral´ viewer, I see GM jobs opening and I hear McZ going for them, he does not get them. Couple times I understand it, maybe there is a lot of members who want the job and only one gets it, but when we get to three and more times, then its personal from HO towards McZ. I honestly think McZ is that good of a candidate to run any team. If you don´t want to give him that opportunity to even show what he can do? That is not right.

I genuinely don’t see how being here longer simply just means they’re better. If someone has been a GM more recently or been in a team’s management group longer. I’m putting a lot more stock in that than just BEING here, and Gibbles literally brings both of those to the table over McZ.

I don’t think McZ should be barred from jobs, I’m sure he’d make an alright GM, but I really can’t see the argument you’re making that he’s better than Gibbles. A lot of your takes just don’t make any sense and they all just stem from him being here longer, which is like probably the only thing he has on Gibbles, and that really doesn’t amount to much
I´m not saying its like that in every case, but in this one - I think the veteran member in McZ should have gotten a look at in one of the GM jobs he has applied for, thats that. (Especially times like we are in now in SHL)

Imagine publicly shitting on a a guy who was the right choice for GM because you think a twice failed GM should have gotten the job because of "experience." Jfc

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

01-08-2020, 11:08 AMBDonini Wrote:
01-08-2020, 10:58 AMjRuutu Wrote: Cool that still active, what kind of TPE levels are we talking about here and center depth in general at the time? Roughly 1k TPE player lost his job to a 1500TPE player, or was the difference smaller, only 1 active center?

Does it matter what TPE levels they were at? A coach of a rebuilding team made a promise to a key young player and then went back on that promise to give his own player more ice time, playing a big role in that player leaving the team and you want to tell me that said coach would make a better GM than Gibbles because he has more experience?

Very cool
It does little bit if we are talking about a team having 1 active center and the promised 1 C had 750 TPE while McZ has 1500 and could make the team with solid defense a lot better by moving to center position.

01-08-2020, 11:21 AMnotorioustig Wrote: Imagine publicly shitting on a a guy who was the right choice for GM because you think a twice failed GM should have gotten the job because of "experience." Jfc

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Oh boy, you know you have done it when Hamilton boys come in with the jabs

01-08-2020, 11:19 AMiamslm22 Wrote:
01-08-2020, 11:11 AMjRuutu Wrote: Here we go, thread saved Texas Cowboy ´Troll of the West´ has arrived

Anytime you make a point about someone making a bad decision it should be reminding you called people cancer for testing FA. And you want to clown on HO for who they hired as a GM. CLASSIC ruutu.

hi slm! <3
Free Agency is a thing. If people are unhappy in a team or see their usage not be what they wanted at whatever time in their career they're at, it's a fair thing to do. So is requesting a trade. But if the GM doesn't manage to (or refuses to do so) why should a user remain unhappy with their situation. It's a game and life is too short to be miserable.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

01-08-2020, 11:23 AMjRuutu Wrote:
01-08-2020, 11:08 AMBDonini Wrote: Does it matter what TPE levels they were at? A coach of a rebuilding team made a promise to a key young player and then went back on that promise to give his own player more ice time, playing a big role in that player leaving the team and you want to tell me that said coach would make a better GM than Gibbles because he has more experience?

Very cool
It does little bit if we are talking about a team having 1 active center and the promised 1 C had 750 TPE while McZ has 1500 and could make the team with solid defense a lot better by moving to center position.

None of what you say matters anyways, I had a HOF player before you even knew what the SHL was and therefore I am more experiences and more qualified to have an opinion on this than you.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

01-08-2020, 11:19 AMiamslm22 Wrote:
01-08-2020, 11:11 AMjRuutu Wrote: Here we go, thread saved Texas Cowboy ´Troll of the West´ has arrived

They are cancer, but I´m not in any position to sign them, I´m not a free agent.

01-08-2020, 11:24 AMZoone16 Wrote:
01-08-2020, 11:19 AMiamslm22 Wrote: Anytime you make a point about someone making a bad decision it should be reminding you called people cancer for testing FA. And you want to clown on HO for who they hired as a GM. CLASSIC ruutu.

hi slm! <3
Free Agency is a thing. If people are unhappy in a team or see their usage not be what they wanted at whatever time in their career they're at, it's a fair thing to do. So is requesting a trade. But if the GM doesn't manage to (or refuses to do so) why should a user remain unhappy with their situation. It's a game and life is too short to be miserable.

I 10000000000000000000% agree. The post I posted was a copy pasta from @jRuutu losing his mind in GOMHL at Free Agency.

01-08-2020, 11:26 AMBDonini Wrote:
01-08-2020, 11:23 AMjRuutu Wrote: It does little bit if we are talking about a team having 1 active center and the promised 1 C had 750 TPE while McZ has 1500 and could make the team with solid defense a lot better by moving to center position.

None of what you say matters anyways, I had a HOF player before you even knew what the SHL was and therefore I am more experiences and more qualified to have an opinion on this than you.
I´m glad you are still able to remember that far back, hopefully many good years are still ahead!

01-08-2020, 11:28 AMiamslm22 Wrote:
01-08-2020, 11:24 AMZoone16 Wrote: hi slm! <3

I 10000000000000000000% agree. The post I posted was a copy pasta from @jRuutu losing his mind in GOMHL at Free Agency.
@Zoone16

Don´t believe him, he has been against free agents longer than I have, he started to dislike me ever since I had slightly more edge on my takes compared to his own.

01-08-2020, 11:30 AMjRuutu Wrote:
01-08-2020, 11:28 AMiamslm22 Wrote: I 10000000000000000000% agree. The post I posted was a copy pasta from @jRuutu losing his mind in GOMHL at Free Agency.
@Zoone16

Don´t believe him, he has been against free agents longer than I have, he started to dislike me ever since I had slightly more edge on my takes compared to his own.

I just find it funny how yesterday you were saying the site is dead and that it needs more thunderdome and drama. And lo and behold... drama and a thunderdome.

Also @iamslm22 is my NSFL buddy. I'm more likely to take his side than yours. Wink

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

01-08-2020, 11:30 AMjRuutu Wrote:
01-08-2020, 11:28 AMiamslm22 Wrote: I 10000000000000000000% agree. The post I posted was a copy pasta from @jRuutu losing his mind in GOMHL at Free Agency.
@Zoone16

You are so funny. I honestly hope it's intentional comedy because otherwise it would be really sad

01-08-2020, 11:05 AMiamslm22 Wrote:
01-08-2020, 09:06 AMjRuutu Wrote: The point was on him never going through these bumps on the road with his own player.  I´m sure he was/is a good candidate, but I don´t believe for a second that McZ was not the right man for the job.

Of course Spartan has recommendations, his friends are sitting in the HO, you included. Conflict of interest in my eyes and surely there has to be some value on the fact that McZ has applied for these jobs more than once before with a strong application? If not, why not just tell him he is never going to get hired? You guys bullies - simple as that.

Free agents are the cancer of every league. Testing the free agency and seeing what your value might be is a move done by cowards and selfish players. Never understood the desire to leave for free - I mean why do it? If you want a change of scenery, why not ask for a trade?

slm this is pasta right

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e