Create Account

HOmilton

01-10-2020, 09:10 AMWaters Wrote: I really do feel strongly that people are justified in being angry at us so I don't want this to come across like I'm shitting on everyone who dislikes us and not just this particular buffoon but there is no way even the staunchest enemies of hamilton think that firing management, banning players(members? or are you suggesting auto-retiring players?) who regressed out of passing and handing out 2 season suspensions to the "main glitchers" is a more than fair punishment. And that's disregarding the fact you are actually suggesting that HO is involved in a conspiracy to protect us cause why? they want their shooting players to be seen as good? ???
It's cause you're from fake france and that's not allowed there

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

01-10-2020, 08:59 AMjRuutu Wrote:
01-10-2020, 08:55 AMnour Wrote: is everything you post stupid or do you improve eventually
And still you came here?
Idk guess I was trying my luck in hopes that you were capable of a take that isn’t nonsensical but unfortunately capable reasoning avoids your brain once again.

I’ll address this. I’m done defending the Hamilton stuff for the sake of the league as these flame wars and arguments are just getting silly now. To insinuate HO was doing this is brainless. Most of their build gaps are 10-15 points between passing and scoring, which is something people have been doing since I joined the site in S35, and I’m sure well before then too. A lot of them were also like that before the scoring/passing debacle was even a thing. You basically just linked a bunch of shoot first players and made a really dumb connection thinking you just uncovered the site’s biggest conspiracy.

Anyways I know you’re just trying to stir up drama to make the forums busier, because apparently its better for new members but idk, I can’t really see how throwing out a dumb take in every thread is gonna drum up activity personally speaking.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

01-10-2020, 09:11 AMFerda Wrote:
01-10-2020, 09:10 AMWaters Wrote: I really do feel strongly that people are justified in being angry at us so I don't want this to come across like I'm shitting on everyone who dislikes us and not just this particular buffoon but there is no way even the staunchest enemies of hamilton think that firing management, banning players(members? or are you suggesting auto-retiring players?) who regressed out of passing and handing out 2 season suspensions to the "main glitchers" is a more than fair punishment. And that's disregarding the fact you are actually suggesting that HO is involved in a conspiracy to protect us cause why? they want their shooting players to be seen as good? ???
It's cause you're from fake france and that's not allowed there
vancouver is fake china

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

01-10-2020, 09:09 AMMike Izzy Wrote: Morning, anyone know when we’re taking applications for SHL HO?
right now just pm them to me

01-10-2020, 09:14 AMnour Wrote:
01-10-2020, 09:09 AMMike Izzy Wrote: Morning, anyone know when we’re taking applications for SHL HO?
right now just pm them to me

Applied.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Actually I want to see your SHL account vaporized

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

So just remember for a fortnight from now, jRuutu didn't kill himself.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

01-10-2020, 09:18 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
Actually I want to see your SHL account vaporized
I wish HO would be involved in a conspiracy for you to shut your big ugly mouth

Player Page
Update Page

I think the biggest flaw in all your recent conspiracy suggestions is that no one on this site has the time to actually be the evil masterminds you suspect them of. It's hard enough getting people to stay motivated as HO as is, adding "Must secretly conspire to ensure certain teams win the Challenge Cup" to the list of responsibilities just seems like overkill. The effort to draw in more activity to the forums is nice tho

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

01-10-2020, 09:19 AMWaters Wrote:
01-10-2020, 09:18 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Actually I want to see your SHL account vaporized
I wish HO would be involved in a conspiracy for you to shut your big ugly mouth
[Image: TYs612Q.jpg]

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Yes, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

01-10-2020, 09:20 AMAvakael Wrote:
01-10-2020, 09:19 AMWaters Wrote: I wish HO would be involved in a conspiracy for you to shut your big ugly mouth
[Image: TYs612Q.jpg]
huge fan of this picture

Player Page
Update Page

01-10-2020, 09:20 AMACapitalChicago Wrote: I think the biggest flaw in all your recent conspiracy suggestions is that no one on this site has the time to actually be the evil masterminds you suspect them of. It's hard enough getting people to stay motivated as HO as is, adding "Must secretly conspire to ensure certain teams win the Challenge Cup" to the list of responsibilities just seems like overkill. The effort to draw in more activity to the forums is nice tho
is the forum activity really that rewarding if its just a bunch of people telling him why his takes are awful in every thread

01-10-2020, 09:21 AMWaters Wrote:
01-10-2020, 09:20 AMAvakael Wrote: [Image: TYs612Q.jpg]
huge fan of this picture
how narcissistic of you

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-10-2020, 09:21 AMMutedfaith Wrote: Yes, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
reading this gave me a stroke but ay love u mute