Create Account

TBB/HAM

01-17-2020, 03:12 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Accept. Its great to add a player of @JSS caliber onto our championship roster. Looking to go for the repeat this season and Lagerfield has been one of the league's best players for a while now. Also, he is friends with a majority of our roster and it was an easy add-in a lockerroom sense
Looking for the repeat of last season?

That’s a pog

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

:(

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Among the most lopsided trades I’ve seen since I’ve joined the site

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

01-17-2020, 10:20 AM39alaska39 Wrote: Among the most lopsided trades I’ve seen since I’ve joined the site
Something.... something..... 3 1sts and a 2nd

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

01-17-2020, 10:20 AM39alaska39 Wrote: Among the most lopsided trades I’ve seen since I’ve joined the site

That is simply not a factual statement.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

lagerfield has passing 90

doesnt fit with the hamilton culture

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-17-2020, 11:05 AMSlashACM Wrote: lagerfield has passing 90

doesnt fit with the hamilton culture

In b4 my third-round fantasy pick is now a healthy scratch.

Nikolai Evans

01-17-2020, 09:26 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-17-2020, 03:12 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Accept. Its great to add a player of @JSS caliber onto our championship roster. Looking to go for the repeat this season and Lagerfield has been one of the league's best players for a while now. Also, he is friends with a majority of our roster and it was an easy add-in a lockerroom sense
Looking for the repeat of last season?

That’s a pog
[Image: image0.png]

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

01-17-2020, 11:01 AMztevans Wrote:

That is simply not a factual statement.
Y’all don’t read. I’ve only been here since S42, didn’t say it was the most lopsided, just said it was among

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

01-17-2020, 11:55 AM39alaska39 Wrote:
01-17-2020, 11:01 AMztevans Wrote: That is simply not a factual statement.
Y’all don’t read. I’ve only been here since S42, didn’t say it was the most lopsided, just said it was among

I read just fine. I would argue it's not even the most lopsided of this offseason. And it's so, so, so far away from the BUF-MIN trade that moved McZ (which was definitely more recent than S42), nothing that has happened this offseason is in the same "among" conversation.

Nikolai Evans

01-17-2020, 12:11 PMztevans Wrote:
01-17-2020, 11:55 AM39alaska39 Wrote: Y’all don’t read. I’ve only been here since S42, didn’t say it was the most lopsided, just said it was among

I read just fine.  I would argue it's not even the most lopsided of this offseason.  And it's so, so, so far away from the BUF-MIN trade that moved McZ (which was definitely more recent than S42), nothing that has happened this offseason is in the same "among" conversation.

Nah it's definitely the most lopsided trade of this offseason lol

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

01-17-2020, 12:11 PMztevans Wrote:
01-17-2020, 11:55 AM39alaska39 Wrote: Y’all don’t read. I’ve only been here since S42, didn’t say it was the most lopsided, just said it was among

I read just fine.  I would argue it's not even the most lopsided of this offseason.  And it's so, so, so far away from the BUF-MIN trade that moved McZ (which was definitely more recent than S42), nothing that has happened this offseason is in the same "among" conversation.

Just feels surprising that TBB has to add to Lagerfield to get a first, Reddit or not.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

01-17-2020, 12:15 PMBDonini Wrote:
01-17-2020, 12:11 PMztevans Wrote: I read just fine.  I would argue it's not even the most lopsided of this offseason.  And it's so, so, so far away from the BUF-MIN trade that moved McZ (which was definitely more recent than S42), nothing that has happened this offseason is in the same "among" conversation.

Nah it's definitely the most lopsided trade of this offseason lol

SFP paid less and got a better player in terms of raw TPE in maj, but SFP is bad and NOLA is good so no one cares. The picks are more valuable in this trade though. There's an argument either way, but it's not one anyone will bother to entertain because LOL SFP.

01-17-2020, 12:15 PMKeygan Wrote:
01-17-2020, 12:11 PMztevans Wrote: I read just fine.  I would argue it's not even the most lopsided of this offseason.  And it's so, so, so far away from the BUF-MIN trade that moved McZ (which was definitely more recent than S42), nothing that has happened this offseason is in the same "among" conversation.

Just feels surprising that TBB has to add to Lagerfield to get a first, Reddit or not.

I won't argue that. I'm not out here saying "We won this trade and if you disagree you are dumb." But to put it in the same conversation as the McZ trade is straight-up hyperbole.

Nikolai Evans

01-17-2020, 12:18 PMztevans Wrote:
01-17-2020, 12:15 PMBDonini Wrote: Nah it's definitely the most lopsided trade of this offseason lol

SFP paid less and got a better player in terms of raw TPE in maj, but SFP is bad and NOLA is good so no one cares. The picks are more valuable in this trade though. There's an argument either way, but it's not one anyone will bother to entertain because LOL SFP.

If Maj really did wanna leave NOLA I wouldn't consider that lopsided though, Reddit or not there's absolutely no reason why TBB should have had to add to Flacko to get a 1st...especially not a 3rd in this Reddit class. Even without fighting regression at all Flacko has a few good seasons left in him, just seems like a gross underpayment.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

01-17-2020, 12:29 PMBDonini Wrote:
01-17-2020, 12:18 PMztevans Wrote: SFP paid less and got a better player in terms of raw TPE in maj, but SFP is bad and NOLA is good so no one cares. The picks are more valuable in this trade though. There's an argument either way, but it's not one anyone will bother to entertain because LOL SFP.

If Maj really did wanna leave NOLA I wouldn't consider that lopsided though, Reddit or not there's absolutely no reason why TBB should have had to add to Flacko to get a 1st...especially not a 3rd in this Reddit class. Even without fighting regression at all Flacko has a few good seasons left in him, just seems like a gross underpayment.

We shall see. And to be fair to NOLA, depending on what recruitment unfolds following the move to FHM they might get a stronger return on their pick than I anticipate and then I'll just be doubly wrong.

Nikolai Evans