Create Account

ANA/BDonini Punishments

who leaked the screenshots luv

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Who leaked

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

01-23-2020, 12:36 PMAlexF Wrote:
01-23-2020, 11:24 AMChrisFromRMNB Wrote: I mean...I'm new and all....but this doesn't help how this looks...

That's more indicative of how petty I am as a person than this being some elaborate scheme to get me on the Outlaws when I didn't even know who Donini was when I created here. lol

I mean, you do you fam.

Raptors S52 SMJHL Entry Draft First Overall Selection Raptors 
norway Chris Cerullo - Center norway 

01-23-2020, 12:00 PMSlashACM Wrote: It's not rocket science to figure out this is a favor for signing with his pbe team, but there's no way you planned to sign him only in the past 3 days. Thus the tampering

I don't think he needed a favour for signing with the Stars. I told Alex to draft him. We have a lot of SHL players on the team so I don't see why he would need a favour to sign.

01-23-2020, 12:47 PMnour Wrote: who leaked the screenshots luv

Snowden plays SHL confirmed

[Image: sfOMki5.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 01:17 PM by FinnRhys.)

01-23-2020, 01:06 PMdylanjj37 Wrote: I don't think he needed a favour for signing with the Stars. I told Alex to draft him. We have a lot of SHL players on the team so I don't see why he would need a favour to sign.

You tampered in PBE?! Now I'm just shit stirring for the sake of shit stirring

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

01-23-2020, 01:06 PMdylanjj37 Wrote:
01-23-2020, 12:00 PMSlashACM Wrote: It's not rocket science to figure out this is a favor for signing with his pbe team, but there's no way you planned to sign him only in the past 3 days. Thus the tampering

I don't think he needed a favour for signing with the Stars. I told Alex to draft him. We have a lot of SHL players on the team so I don't see why he would need a favour to sign.
hai dylan

Just give anaheim their picks back and deny this chode's update and everyone can be happy

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-23-2020, 01:20 PMSlashACM Wrote: Just give anaheim their picks back and deny this chode's update and everyone can be happy
Interesting point, but someone mentioned public flogging? I prefer that option.

[Image: sfOMki5.png]

01-23-2020, 11:33 AMChrisFromRMNB Wrote:
01-23-2020, 11:30 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Again I am new, but I believe I am supposed to say..."Where did you get that GIF of someone talking to Vancouver's GM?"

Holy fuck I am deceased

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

so many damn opinions like nobody is reading all of this I'm just skimming for donini and Slash's posts and the memes

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

01-23-2020, 01:20 PMSlashACM Wrote: Just give anaheim their picks back and deny this chode's update and everyone can be happy

Reported Wink

01-23-2020, 01:19 PMEsso2264 Wrote:
01-23-2020, 01:06 PMdylanjj37 Wrote: I don't think he needed a favour for signing with the Stars. I told Alex to draft him. We have a lot of SHL players on the team so I don't see why he would need a favour to sign.
hai dylan
hai esso

01-23-2020, 12:00 PMSlashACM Wrote:
01-23-2020, 10:46 AMBDonini Wrote: It’s very cool and fun and fresh that an out of context screenshot makes you jump to huge conclusions but I didn’t even know who the fuck Alex was the last time he posted on the site so you can take your good for nothing assumptions and shove them up your ass.

It's not rocket science to figure out this is a favor for signing with his pbe team, but there's no way you planned to sign him only in the past 3 days. Thus the tampering

Again, stop acting like you know everything when you haven't got a damn clue.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

01-23-2020, 01:16 PMFinnRhys Wrote:

You tampered in PBE?! Now I'm just shit stirring for the sake of shit stirring

no tamper! Sad